layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
We'll probably get another flashback scene if that's the case. Both families are dysfunctional so it wouldn't be a surprise.

Sep 19, 2020
most likely they didn't had this conversation when they were younger
but they had it in game recently (I'm pretty sure) anyway the point is if that were the case she already knows that MC does not mind if Hiroko wakes up in the middle of the night and mounts him , so he wouldn't be bothered by her actions, therefore he wouldn't be upset if something like that happened and caused Mao's birth,
therefore he would have told him about that , that's why I don't think it's what you're saying
even if you add to your theory that she thinks MC will be upset because she hid this from him for 18years and could have easily been solved , even then I still think it's a stretch
While you might not be bothered, most people I know would be pissed as hell that she violated his trust and then hid it for 19 years even though she saw that it was creating a massive rift within the family and the pain that it caused him, his daughter and the rest of the family for years. Given how concerned he was in week one about Mao's alienation I would find it hard to believer he wouldn't be angry.

That's not even getting into the issue of how it would change his perception of his wife. Her actions move her at least 2 steps lower on the Submissive scale and 3 steps up on the Violent Yandere scale.

And lets not get started on the issue of if he can still trust her both in the future and concerning any secrets he may have shared.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
While you might not be bothered, most people I know would be pissed as hell that she violated his trust and then hid it for 19 years even though she saw that it was creating a massive rift within the family and the pain that it caused him, his daughter and the rest of the family for years. Given how concerned he was in week one about Mao's alienation I would find it hard to believer he wouldn't be angry.

That's not even getting into the issue of how it would change his perception of his wife. Her actions move her at least 2 steps lower on the Submissive scale and 3 steps up on the Violent Yandere scale.

And lets not get started on the issue of if he can still trust her both in the future and concerning any secrets he may have shared.
I understand what you are saying but what if Hiroko thinks that the actual truth would hurt the family even more.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
what truth are you saying? scenario A) she jumped her bf's bones while he slept then lied to him for 18+ years telling him he isn't mao's dad? scenario b) that while having relations he kinda blacked out and forced himself on the love of his life and stayed with her even though she said it wasn't his, this lie causing a 3 year painful family rift? scenario c)her father forced himself on her and she didn't disclose that because the chances were/are high matsu would beat the guy to death? scenario d)matsu's non existant father forced himself on her see c) for results...
or e)she got drunk/was drugged and was taken advantage of by persons unknown... f) knowingly slept with another.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn, all of those sound pretty horrible. Guess there's not really a good scenario for a mystery daddy is there? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Soulonus

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
now looking at c) there is another way to look at it... the mckenzie phillips scenario. she loved her daddy and he loved her for years and years until there was a pregnancy and daddy wanted it gone... then she found out he didn't love her as much as she thought he did because the ultimate expression of love is children, trying to get her to get an abortion shows he only loved her to a certain limit. she didn't get one but there were complications and a miscarriage took the child anyway but now she knew and couldn't unknow... after he eventually died she accused him of multiyear sexual abuse. but through two marriages she said nothing but continued the affair. I don't know how she could claim being "forced" while hiding the activity from TWO husbands but who am I to say?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
what truth are you saying? scenario A) she jumped her bf's bones while he slept then lied to him for 18+ years telling him he isn't mao's dad? scenario b) that while having relations he kinda blacked out and forced himself on the love of his life and stayed with her even though she said it wasn't his, this lie causing a 3 year painful family rift? scenario c)her father forced himself on her and she didn't disclose that because the chances were/are high matsu would beat the guy to death? scenario d)matsu's non existant father forced himself on her see c) for results...
or e)she got drunk/was drugged and was taken advantage of by persons unknown... f) knowingly slept with another.
Well, from what I've been told one of your theories is correct.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Just ran into my first game breaking error "game/days/d8+9.rpyc",line 3742 in script call anyone know how to get past this kind of error?

Dukez you around?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

it's not I wouldn't be bothered it's MC wouldn't be bothered
if you actually played the game you would see there are plenty of scenes where MC says he would do anything for Hiroko, and even all his cheating and whatnot he wouldn't want to leave Hiroko etc

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Just ran into my first game breaking error "game/days/d8+9.rpyc",line 3742 in script call anyone know how to get past this kind of error?

Dukez you around?
Not sure what it's trying to call there, only ever calls that thing once and it doesn't exist anywhere in the files, even the original files for that week but I guess there was bound to be some random bugs. Don't plan on really supporting the custom build I made but here's a fix that'll make it work, just dump the files in the "game" folder. If there's similar stuff that's fixable this way then I might otherwise not too interested in reuploading the whole thing lol.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I will look into it later but right now there is a day 15 save so I will skip from day 9 to day 15 and after I am through will go back to see to the issue.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
still on day 16 and it been so long since I played ES I have either forgot or taken a differing route but now I see,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and as they say and the wife is the last to know... how much more is yet to be revealed in the next 5 days?

gambit1337

Jan 7, 2021
i hope Skummy is ok, he said he was feeling ill and thats why he didnt bother with keeping us updated, it was nice having him relay us on the happenings of the game. Hope you ok Skummy :)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes