• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Honestly? I thought we were going to find out that her and the teacher were "in a secret relationship..." however I assumed that, for fan-service's sake, it'd be a sexless one. Especially considering she didn't look so happy while chatting.

But maybe this was just wishful thinking. Still, my point is... nothing that we were shown in any way led to/hinted towards what was actually going on... so I don't blame people for being caught off guard by this.

As for what happened... and this is just my two cents/input: the only way I will personally be able to continue enjoying this is if we are allowed to more or less tell Madison to fuck off now. The last thing I'd want is to endure actually having to talk to her. Hell, we could travel back in time and make her a loli virgin saint and I'd still be grossed out. But this is just my own personal perspective on the matter and merely a preference. This type of thing doesn't bother me unless I'm forced to continue any kind of "relation."
I agree with your comment, thought she was also with the teacher in a blackmail manner. Also even if we go back in time or go in a parallel universe, she is still ruined for most of her fans.

Also off-topic I am still holding out Maggie survived.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
It's hinted that a few of the girls are having sex with others or at least have done.

I think there are only a few virgins. I know Trish and Chloe are but some of the others are doubtful.

With the themes and sex talk that goes on with some of the girls I knew Madison was fucking someone.

I think Madison being in a sexless relationship would have been worse than what was shown, those are utterly pointless.
Meh I don't need the girls to be virgins personally... though it's a bonus in my opinion (while realism in a story is nice, my love for virgins greatly outweighs this and I'm more than willing to suspend my faculties).

I agree with your comment, thought she was also with the teacher in a blackmail manner. Also even if we go back in time or go in a parallel universe, she is still ruined for most of her fans.

Also off-topic I am still holding out Maggie survived.
Yeah, I also sort of said this from the beginning. Even if we altered her timeline and she's a completely different person I don't think that'll "mend the wounds" for most players (or make her any more/less appealing to them). And yeah, I also had blackmail vibes.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I understand people not liking certain content but i'm not getting the Madison hype.

I spoke to her a few times and she was ... bland.

There are far more interesting characters and plenty of them yet people get bent all up over 1..... it's fucking nuts.

I wouldn't mind but during one scene it's very heavily implied Madison is already fucking one of the teachers.
Tbh, I would feel the same way if a certain little redhead in a certain game by oneman suddenly has a blacked gangbang scene from out of nowhere. Hmm maybe this sounds worse. :ROFLMAO:

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Alright, after reading some of these latest comments it's time for me to jump in again. For those of you who were put off by the recent revelations, but decided to stick around to give the game a shot, I'm glad you did and I think you'll enjoy the remainder of the game. The story so far has only reached the 33% mark so there's still quite a bit to go.

Second, I might not have made it clear based on some of the recent comments here, but there are no other "NTR" scenes. Let me spell it out even further: there are no future scenes which depict non-MC penises with any of the main 16 women. This scene was included only as part of one character's backstory. A year ago when the game was in pre-development, before even a single scene or character had been rendered, we had no idea which characters would be popular as they were being written.

Thirdly and since this was also discussed here: of the 15 remaining women, 5 are non-virgins. I'll even go so far as to share that the two middle-aged ones (Caroline and Holmes) are not. The rest, including the ones who professed in-game, are all virgins.

And finally, due to popular demand, we've decided to add a 17th route to the game... the sandwich route! Although we're unsure whether it'll be a hoagie, BLT, cheese steak or panini. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Tbh, I would feel the same way if a certain little redhead in a certain game by oneman suddenly has a blacked gangbang scene from out of nowhere. Hmm maybe this sounds worse. :ROFLMAO:
With that said....

I fully agree anything Tiff says from this moment onwards and we shall just forget about the whole gangbang thing and swiftly move on please mistress.

And finally, due to popular demand, we've decided to add a 17th route to the game... the sandwich route! Although we're unsure whether it'll be a hoagie, BLT, cheese steak or panini. ;)
If you do a BLT route i'll consider it a personal favour if you make the lettuce optional.

I can't stand rabbit food on my sammiches.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Alright, after reading some of these latest comments it's time for me to jump in again. For those of you who were put off by the recent revelations, but decided to stick around to give the game a shot, I'm glad you did and I think you'll enjoy the remainder of the game. The story so far has only reached the 33% mark so there's still quite a bit to go.

Second, I might not have made it clear based on some of the recent comments here, but there are no other "NTR" scenes. Let me spell it out even further: there are no future scenes which depict non-MC penises with any of the main 16 women. This scene was included only as part of one character's backstory. A year ago when the game was in pre-development, before even a single scene or character had been rendered, we had no idea which characters would be popular as they were being written.

Thirdly and since this was also discussed here: of the 15 remaining women, 5 are non-virgins. I'll even go so far as to share that the two middle-aged ones (Caroline and Holmes) are not. The rest, including the ones who professed in-game, are all virgins.

I think you should add a "DGAF about Madison" option in the beginning since routes with different characters intermingle and that people like me don't want to see her nor want MC to interact with her, of course the DGAF should take effect after the defend or bully Madison. DGAF option would avoid her content in any route other than eh yuck the Madison route.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Ah, Madison. Completely unattractive body and fashion sense, boring personality, generic bland hair colour, derpy red glasses and an ordinary childlike face.

Luckily she took the prostitution bullet instead of any of the girls worth investing in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: greenp and Ludvinae

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
In my opinion though that situation could have been handled better. Like in a different game I played a while back. I forgot the name of it, but basically the mc stumbled upon the girl in a strip club where she was being blackmailed into working and she confided in the mc and told him that she was being forced to prostitute herself. Then the mc basically helped her get out of that situation. But you didn't see that she was with another guy but you knew she had been..

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
In my opinion though that situation could have been handled better. Like in a different game I played a while back. I forgot the name of it, but basically the mc stumbled upon the girl in a strip club where she was being blackmailed into working and she confided in the mc and told him that she was being forced to prostitute herself. Then the mc basically helped her get out of that situation. But you didn't see that she was with another guy but you knew she had been..
I actually really like this idea. It hits all the same story beats without being as in-your-face about it. If we were to change the current scene to a stripping scene, would people be interested in that alteration? Or would it be a waste of time?

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
In my opinion it would help because alot of people would start the game from the beginning and play it again, and since the scene is no longer in the game after a while it would be put on the back burner. Most people playing the game from here on out wouldn't think about it and you could remove the ntr tag from the game, which would have more people hopefully come back to it.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I think the damage has been done. Why would you change something now when you had the opportunity to rewrite the story or just the scene. You clearly stand by your story and Madison's backstory why would you chicken out now?
Damage has been done but there can be damage control. If that scene is taken out. Then it can help with people's perception. Remember it's all about perception. If it's not in the game anymore it doesn't happen. Plus like I said most of the older players will remember it but if the scene is gone then it will eventually be forgotten and the newer players wont have their perception of the girl "ruined". One more thing to consider. Knotty wrote the story a while back, and started his game. Now as the game is advancing he is listening to the people who play the game to help him improve it. He's not changing the game because the story still stands as he wrote it. Just changing how people view it.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Damage has been done but there can be damage control. If that scene is taken out. Then it can help with people's perception. Remember it's all about perception. If it's not in the game anymore it doesn't happen. Plus like I said most of the older players will remember it but if the scene is gone then it will eventually be forgotten and the newer players wont have their perception of the girl "ruined"
As I said the dev stands by his story which was written a year ago, then he should stand by it. Letting people sway the direction of the game may ruin it and may ruin the dev's drive to continue. By changing it, it also says that players can change the game by putting pressure on the dev.

KnottyGames I say you should stand by it but it is only my opinion.

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
KnottyGames I think the damage has been done. Why would you change something now when you had the opportunity to rewrite the story or just the scene back then. You clearly stand by your story and Madison's backstory why would you chicken out now?
Because part of the benefits of a game being in development is the flexibility to change things and to respond to audience feedback. It's the entire reason we have polls on the Patreon and have been engaging the community on these message boards.

Without revealing too much, Madison's story is one about being coerced/blackmailed. What she's being coerced into isn't as important about the fact that she's being coerced. We do stand by the story and the narrative themes that each girl's routes cover, but we also had no idea of the backlash this scene would cause. Perhaps it was naivety or inexperience with the genre. Knotty Games is a first-time developer after all and the whole thing has been a trial by fire experience.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I
As I said the dev stands by his story which was written a year ago, then he should stand by it. Letting people sway the direction of the game may ruin it and may ruin the dev's drive to continue. By changing it, it also says that players can change the game by putting pressure on the dev.

KnottyGames I say you should stand by it but it is only my opinion.
I understand what your saying but I added something to my previous statement. The story will not change. She will still be a prostitute but it wont be rubbed in your face

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Because part of the benefits of a game being in development is the flexibility to change things and to respond to audience feedback. It's the entire reason we have polls on the Patreon and have been engaging the community on these message boards.

Without revealing too much, Madison's story is one about being coerced/blackmailed. What she's being coerced into isn't as important about the fact that she's being coerced. We do stand by the story and the narrative themes that each girl's routes cover, but we also had no idea of the backlash this scene would cause. Perhaps it was naivety or inexperience with the genre. Knotty Games is a first-time developer after all and the whole thing has been a trial by fire experience.
If that's the case I still hope you consider adding the "Ignore Madison" option or "Just be Friends with Madison and help her."

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes