• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
I understand what your saying but I added something to my previous statement. The story will not change. She will still be a prostitute but it wont be rubbed in your face
That wouldn't change anything :FacePalm:

If she still gets fucked, then people will still hate her, if seen or not. Because somehow we will learn about it or it might as well just be taken out of the story completely.

Blackmailing her so she stripps with no prostitution and adding her to the virgin club on the other hand would bring her back to the good girl table for a lot of people here.

And would make us wanna help her instead of discarding her.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I actually really like this idea. It hits all the same story beats without being as in-your-face about it. If we were to change the current scene to a stripping scene, would people be interested in that alteration? Or would it be a waste of time?
I would welcome it, if it was replaced with a stripper scene it would have the same effect on the story and her arc/backstory but without going into an uncomfortable extreme that i think the current one does. Either way its ultimately your choice, im still gonna play and support the game no matter what the final decision is, its nice that you are willing to listen to feedback and make little changes along the way as the story develops and you get more feedback.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
One thing to take into account is that everyone sees ntr differently. Just because it's not ntr by the textbook definition doesn't mean others wont see it as such. Most "ntr haters" and even some that aren't strictly speaking against ntr see it as ntr whenever a possible li in a game is with another guy. It's a slippery slope with this genre because while I don't personally like ntr I will play games where it can be avoided as in it never happened not where it happened but you didn't see. There is a big difference. Now if a li is being blackmailed into doing things and you see it
That wouldn't change anything :FacePalm:

If she still gets fucked, then people will still hate her, if seen or not. Because somehow we will learn about it or it might as well just be taken out of the story completely.

Blackmailing her so she stripps with no prostitution and adding her to the virgin club on the other hand would bring her back to the good girl table for a lot of people here.

And would make us wanna help her instead of discarding her.
Don't get me wrong I would prefer that she not be a prostitute at all but I'm not here to tell a dev to change his game. This is his vision and he should tell it how he feels would best benefit him and the story. But just because she is a prostitute doesn't automatically discard her if handled correctly. Lets say I meet a girl and started to like her. If I had feeling for her and she told me that she was in trouble and was being forced to do things against her will. I wouldn't leave her to suffer I'd want to help her. Now I don't know anyone who could honestly say that they wouldn't want to help a girl they liked to get out of a situation like that. I mean they are out there but that's just not me or those I would hang around with. But like I said I would prefer her be a stripper not prostitute. This though would be the dev's call not ours. I just thought it would be better to not be so much in your face about it.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Alright, after reading some of these latest comments it's time for me to jump in again. For those of you who were put off by the recent revelations, but decided to stick around to give the game a shot, I'm glad you did and I think you'll enjoy the remainder of the game. The story so far has only reached the 33% mark so there's still quite a bit to go.

Second, I might not have made it clear based on some of the recent comments here, but there are no other "NTR" scenes. Let me spell it out even further: there are no future scenes which depict non-MC penises with any of the main 16 women. This scene was included only as part of one character's backstory. A year ago when the game was in pre-development, before even a single scene or character had been rendered, we had no idea which characters would be popular as they were being written.

Thirdly and since this was also discussed here: of the 15 remaining women, 5 are non-virgins. I'll even go so far as to share that the two middle-aged ones (Caroline and Holmes) are not. The rest, including the ones who professed in-game, are all virgins.

And finally, due to popular demand, we've decided to add a 17th route to the game... the sandwich route! Although we're unsure whether it'll be a hoagie, BLT, cheese steak or panini. ;)
if no more ntr in future means good to me (y) even though neglecting madison route(because of gangbang)hurts:mad:,but i am happy that there are more characters is good to play. some may think madison is just hype, for me i am seeing everyone has different taste selecting a character in a game,someone like joey very much,some may like madison, for those who like her its very hard to see those scene (now its avoidable to view) even knowing the fact it hurt a little because i like her, so far whats done is done.i hope it will get better in future good luck ,BTW thanks for the great game man:cool:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She doesn't need my help if she's only stripping.

Shit, as girls go we've all got our tits out in a bar when we've been drunk at least once she can strip forever if that's all it's going to be.

On the one hand you've got "oh no, she's being blackmailed into selling her body, how can I get her out of this" to "oh, she's taking her clothes off .... who cares?"

Then again I don't get the whole ntr thing people here are raging about.

Like I said earlier, it only bothers me if it's people in a relationship. Outside of relationships people can do whatever they want.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
She doesn't need my help if she's only stripping.

Shit, as girls go we've all got our tits out in a bar when we've been drunk at least once she can strip forever if that's all it's going to be.

On the one hand you've got "oh no, she's being blackmailed into selling her body, how can I get her out of this" to "oh, she's taking her clothes off .... who cares?"

Then again I don't get the whole ntr thing people here are raging about.

Like I said earlier, it only bothers me if it's people in a relationship. Outside of relationships people can do whatever they want.
Lol, not everyone is as free spirited. Not saying your wrong, but not saying your right. It's a difference of opinion. Whether stripping or hooking if someone is being forced to do it. Then they need help. Because by your statement if your daughter was being forced to strip it would not be a big deal. Also it's not doing whatever she wants, it's been established that shes doing it against her will.

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
Just to clarify i don't like ntr content and if it's Zoey in Madison place, i would already deleted the game and ignored this thread
But i think that what is done is done, the developer said that this is his vision even before the game started and that he think
that why she is doind that is more important than what she is doing
So i think he should stand by his vision, and let the game the way it is now
Just my unasked opinion

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought i'd break up all this boring talk ntr nonsense and play one of my main girls routes ... dear Caroline.

I don't get what was supposed to be achieved there.

It was like reading a brain fart.

That was really awkward .... and why?

Is there a story reason I just watched the worlds most awkward idiot completely fuck up a relationship?

I just hope time travel is involved cos no amount of begging will bring him back from that last line he said to her. He basically accused his potential lover of statutory rape. Just told her it's all on her, she's in a position of a power and why did he do that?

Can we make it like the old school RPG's and have a silent protag cos the less he speaks the less chance he has of completely messing up everything else.

Lol, not everyone is as free spirited. Not saying your wrong, but not saying your right. It's a difference of opinion. Whether stripping or hooking if someone is being forced to do it. Then they need help. Because by your statement if your daughter was being forced to strip it would not be a big deal. Also it's not doing whatever she wants, it's been established that shes doing it against her will.
But she's in no danger and no one is laying a hand on her so there is no urgency.

There is a slight difference between a daughter and potential love interest. That was a terrible analogy.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I thought i'd break up all this boring talk ntr nonsense and play one of my main girls routes ... dear Caroline.

Is there a story reason I just watched the worlds most awkward idiot completely fuck up a relationship?

I just hope time travel is involved cos no amount of begging will bring him back from that last line he said to her. He basically accused his potential lover of statutory rape. Just told her it's all on her, she's in a position of a power and why did he do that?

Can we make it like the old school RPG's and have a silent protag cos the less he speaks the less chance he has of completely messing up everything else.

But she's in no danger and no one is laying a hand on her so there is no urgency.

There is a slight difference between a daughter and potential love interest. That was a terrible analogy.
Yes it wasn't the best analogy but it gets the point across. Doesn't matter who it is. Could be your family member, a friend or anyone. If they are being forced to do something against their will they need help.

daedalus01

Nov 6, 2017
Frankly, it's hard to say what changing the scene will achieve, at this point. Some people are undoubtedly still not going to trust the game, and be unwilling to give it another chance. Some might, but others might feel changing the story now will diminish it.

Anything resembling NTR is a very divisive subject, unfortunately. I'd say keep it like this. The damage is done, and the people who are now dismissing the game as a complete cuckfest aren't going to come back anyway. Might be worth appeasing the more moderate haters, though. It's Knotty's call, ultimately.

(Also, not a fan of NTR or anything personally, but this one scene isn't that bad).

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Frankly, it's hard to say what changing the scene will achieve, at this point. Some people are undoubtedly still not going to trust the game, and be unwilling to give it another chance. Some might, but others might feel changing the story now will diminish it.

Anything resembling NTR is a very divisive subject, unfortunately. I'd say keep it like this. The damage is done, and the people who are now dismissing the game as a complete cuckfest aren't going to come back anyway. Might be worth appeasing the more moderate haters, though. It's Knotty's call, ultimately.

(Also, not a fan of NTR or anything personally, but this one scene isn't that bad).
Not that bad unless you were one of the people who really liked the girl. Then it was pretty bad.

SeiShy

Jul 14, 2018
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Element-174-v0.15b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added "Transparent Textbox".

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
I have a bug everytime i can make a choice

daedalus01

Nov 6, 2017
Not that bad unless you were one of the people who really liked the girl. Then it was pretty bad.
I had a whole post typed up about not understanding why a girl having an active sex-life while not in a relationship with the MC is such a dealbreaker, but I decided this isn't a hill I'm willing to die on. I said all I have to say on the matter.

Instead, I'll agree with Avaron and say we should be discussing one of the many other interesting aspects of the game!
So what about that Chloe, huh? She's one of my favorites. Can't say I was very surprised by the revelation this update, but I hope there's more to her story. It would suck if she's just a hypocrite and that'd be all.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Element-174-v0.15b
  • Download (Fixing Errors)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added "Transparent Textbox".

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
I think you remove the download link. :ROFLMAO:

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019

I'm glad you brought up that scene there.

The MC is being a total idiot and a hypocrite here. He's essentially calling her out over some things he heard. I'm sure we can all agree people can be stupid sometimes, especially when it comes to relationships. One thing I read about when writing is allowing your characters to fuck up. This also includes the female cast who won't always make the best decisions either. Still, this scene was one of the toughest to write in the update.

And as for Chloe...

She has a reason for why she says and acts that way in public. A few hints were given in that scene (as well as the library scene on Day 7) but not enough to fully piece it all together. She will explain what's up in her next scene and it's not just a mundane reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax

Arbe

Nov 23, 2017
Hey everyone,

Haven't tried this game yet but seeing as most recent posts keep going on about the MC getting NTR'd by one of his love interest, could you guys kindly tell me how bad the NTR is in this one?

Really not a fan of the genre, especially with main love interests.

While I'm at it, approximately how much content is there up to this update?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes