fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
MC: So you're telling me that in the future, I basically died a virgin?
She nods again.
MC: I never slept with anyone? Was never even intimate with anyone?
Zoey: That's correct...
MC: And because I didn't, the entire world falls into ruin because of it?
Zoey: Pretty much.
MC: And it took a girl traveling 700 years into the past in order to help me get laid?
Zoey: Maybe?
MC: Wow!

This made me chuckle. It's nice that the game is self-aware enough to poke fun at its ridiculous plot.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I'm already pre-resenting the twist that's coming up with Penny. Dumb, but nice girls are a fetish of mine and she's obviously just faking being dumb for some reason. She's probably a secret rocket scientist or something.

Reactions: silversurfer1

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Great game, really impressed with the sheer amount of branching paths/choices and characters and it somehow doesn't seem like too much. The story and mystery is endearing enough to keep me interested also. Would just like to report a continuity error (at least I assume it's an error, and minor spoilers warning)

There's a scene where Zoey comes to your house and catches you watching a cam girl on your laptop, then she later gets picked up by her friend Rachel, who you get introduced to by Zoey. Fast forward later to day 9, there is a scene where you find them both talking to each other and when you approach them the MC says ''I didn't know you two knew each other''

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but just thought I'd report it. Keep up the great work regardless, Dev! Will keep playing as I am not finished.

MrVal

Feb 27, 2018
Katy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caroline
Holmes
Jules
Trish
Madison
Emma
Isabella
Ash
Chloe
Rachel
Zoey
Did I miss something? I didn't see Sarah, Penny, Jenna, or Malia on Day 12.
HOLY CRAP there are that many paths? Half these girls I don't even know who they are and even you don't know about four others. This game def seems to be going for a lot of investment.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
HOLY CRAP there are that many paths? Half these girls I don't even know who they are and even you don't know about four others. This game def seems to be going for a lot of investment.
Haha, yep! There are that many girls, with that many paths. In fairness, a lot of each day is the same, given that the plot of the story is the same throughout. But each girl has her own scenes and specific ways of getting more intimate with them.

I pretty much do one path starting on Page 1 of saves, then another on Page 20 of saves, another on Page 40, and so on. Since it's Ren'Py, you can click by the label at the top of a page (like clicking next to "Page 1" at the top) and rename it so you can tell whose path it is. If you use the walkthrough, there's a flow chart showing what choices lead to scenes with which girl. Just focus on one girl, follow every choice that gives you her scenes, and when finished move on to the next girl. (Using the built-in Ren'Py Skip option is your friend when replaying many of the same, route-independent scenes.)

Reactions: MrVal and Maviarab

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Zoey may be my favorite character so far, but I'd personally be afraid to let anyone who really seems to love chicken, like her, anywhere near my little feather babies. :p

Edit (about 10 mins later): WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS GAME? HOLY SHIT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KnottyGames

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Just completed my first run and I really hope that a Zoey ending is planned or at least considered.

I must say though, I am extremely impressed by this game's complexity. The 9 pages of flow chart in the walkthrough really impresses me, though I must admit it also scares me a touch.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnottyGames

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I've gone through and created a gallery mod. Let me know if any scenes are missing. I tried my best to get them all but I can't actually guarantee it,

Thread

Reactions: 03abc

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Nice! Once the new content is added for this next update I'll have a look at your mod and probably add it to the base game (with credit to you if you'd like).
You're more than welcome to implement my mod into the base game. Just note that my implementation of the mod is done by making a second copy of the scripts for the scenes. I wanted to avoid editing the base scripts where possible to maximize compatibility with possible future mods as well as future updates.

On the topic of credit, I'd simply like credit in the credits tab on the main menu, and possibly a mention at the end of the game, though that one is up to you.

Oh, and btw. The only base script I edited was screens. Here's the diff for you.
Code:
index eec7787..6be5bdd 100644
--- a/screens.rpy
+++ b/screens.rpy
@@ -402,6 +402,8 @@ screen navigation():

imagebutton auto "gui/load_%s.png" xpos -200 ypos 0 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("load")

+            imagebutton auto "gui/gallery_%s.png" xpos -200 ypos 0 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("gallery")
+
             imagebutton auto "gui/settings_%s.png" xpos -200 ypos 0 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("preferences")

imagebutton auto "gui/credits_%s.png" xpos -200 ypos 0 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("credits")
@@ -427,12 +429,16 @@ screen navigation():

else:

-            imagebutton auto "gui/load_%s.png" xpos -100 ypos -100 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("load")
+            if not _in_replay:
+                imagebutton auto "gui/load_%s.png" xpos -100 ypos -100 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("load")

-            imagebutton auto "gui/save_%s.png" xpos -100 ypos -100 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("save")
+                imagebutton auto "gui/save_%s.png" xpos -100 ypos -100 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("save")

imagebutton auto "gui/characters_%s.png" xpos -100 ypos -100 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("characters")

+            if not _in_replay:
+                imagebutton auto "gui/gallery_%s.png" xpos -200 ypos 0 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("gallery")
+
             imagebutton auto "gui/history_%s.png" xpos -100 ypos -100 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("history")

imagebutton auto "gui/settings_%s.png" xpos -100 ypos -100 focus_mask True action ShowMenu("preferences")

Last edited:

Vajto

Nov 21, 2017
Certainly, there are just tons of girls with just as many different paths so updates take long.

Gareeb7

Sep 25, 2020
By the glimpse I've had on the comments (and peeking the walkthorugh, btw awesome flux diagram) there are a ton of girls and a massive amount of routes that gets me excited but I have to ask theres is an "optimal" route where you get all the girls or most of them, I like to to my exploration runs first and then be creative with paths, would love if you can get all the girls in one run

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
By the glimpse I've had on the comments (and peeking the walkthorugh, btw awesome flux diagram) there are a ton of girls and a massive amount of routes that gets me excited but I have to ask theres is an "optimal" route where you get all the girls or most of them, I like to to my exploration runs first and then be creative with paths, would love if you can get all the girls in one run
Not really, you can usually get only 3-4 in one run

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The good thing is, that (so far) you won't spend much time on most girls (Zoey being the only exception I can think of) that you're not interested in. By all means, they do get relegated to side-characters. So you'll be introduced at some point, probably meet them once or twice, but you won't feel like you're missing out on an important character. Some key introductions are mutually exclusive, which results in meeting one girl much later, and not getting the vibe that you should be dating her.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes