KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
It's unfortunate that Zoey is so important to the plot. I have zero interest in her.
It's been stated earlier in the thread but for those that are new: Zoey's role is heavily reduced starting with Day 15, except for those that have earned enough points to continue her route. Week 2 is the last week in which she has mandatory scenes.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Oh, and I'm happy to say that today, after five years, I abandoned the ICSTOR train and boarded the Knotty one (my other foot just so happens to be on the nottravis one, so apologies already if I ever were to mix up your totally not even remotely similar names). It was a difficult choice between several interesting developers, but then my heart sank when I saw how few people support Knotty, so that's where my funds went. Most expensive pledge is less than $10, so for those considering: it's not expensive, and as you're reading this, you should already know that it's worth it.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Element-174 [v0.19b] Knotty Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 362 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 345 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You guys probably want the new walkthrough so you dont miss anything.

**Updated for v0.19**
Dude this walkthrough is so comprehensive that it's incomprehensible :D What happened to classic choice trees and picture books?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
the name of their dev team is knotty and they don't plan on having beastiality?... *sighs of disappointment*
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most people would think shibari, which they do have BDSM planned so...I mean, it was a 50/50?

Side note: I just started playing this game, is this one of those games where the fate of the entire universe is going to shift and change based on whether I chose a chocolate doughnut or sprinkled one?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Okay, I have a legit question about story/game play, so I'll put it in spoiler tags (its not too late game, its day 5)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes