Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Being a Penny fan is suffering.
Haven't played this game in a quite a few updates now. I just been checking in since, not getting the impression Penny got any sexy time content when i read the update notes, and waiting.

Not seeing update notes for this one yet. So I take it this is another pass and hope for the next update?

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
the walkthrough says that there is a soccer game with Isabella on the 13th, I only have the movie event and the bowling one even though I've only been following Isabella on that save (been doing 1 girl only each save). So I am certain I should be able to trigger w/e event comes next since I've seen all of hers. Is this a mistake of the walkthrough? Is there no new content for Isabella for day 13 or is it bugged or something?

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
For those that are asking, there should be ero scenes for both Isabella and Penny on Day 13. Isabella's in the morning and Penny's is at night. Unless two other girls have higher points than those two at the time they're offered, they should show up. It could be a bug preventing those, however.

I'm looking at the code right now and the only requirement for Isabella's Day 13 scene is that you had to have had lunch with her where she tells you about her past.
Penny actually has no requirement for her Day 13 scene, but she is the lowest on the priority list when the game determines whose scenes get offered. If two girls have equal or greater points then Penny, then Penny's scene won't be offered.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Being a Penny fan is suffering.
Haven't played this game in a quite a few updates now. I just been checking in since, not getting the impression Penny got any sexy time content when i read the update notes, and waiting.

Not seeing update notes for this one yet. So I take it this is another pass and hope for the next update?
If you're pursuing Penny, you do get some action . . . barely. She'll grind on you and the two of you can watch each other masturbate, but that's it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Strep

Jan 15, 2018
For those that are asking, there should be ero scenes for both Isabella and Penny on Day 13. Isabella's in the morning and Penny's is at night. Unless two other girls have higher points than those two at the time they're offered, they should show up. It could be a bug preventing those, however.

I'm looking at the code right now and the only requirement for Isabella's Day 13 scene is that you had to have had lunch with her where she tells you about her past.
Penny actually has no requirement for her Day 13 scene, but she is the lowest on the priority list when the game determines whose scenes get offered. If two girls have equal or greater points then Penny, then Penny's scene won't be offered.
My save for her was actually on that date when she tell us about her past but it still wouldn't show up. At any rate, I went and re did the whole thing (started a new game) did all her events, tried to avoid other girls and spread points across as to not have too many points with anyone else besides Isabella, and it is still not trigerring the event on day 13. Looks like a bug, unless I'm an idiot and I'm doing something wrong *shrug*.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, I have a legit question about story/game play, so I'll put it in spoiler tags (its not too late game, its day 5)

Jules isn't an enemy, she's complicated but not really the bitch she comes across as.

As for Penny, she was being threatening to him.

Let's put it this way, if Penny is who we assume she is she could probably kill everyone in the game with only 1 other being able to put up a fight. It seems to point to her being the other time traveller that keeps fighting Zoey.

If you think that now, wait until it's revealed that she's the florist. :PogChamp: (Watched enough Columbo to bet money on that.)
Florist is male, he's a rapist so unless Penny has a secret she kept well hidden when naked I doubt it's her.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
man i wish it was either easier to get all of the girls or you had to choose one and get very little content with the others.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like most here, I think Knotty has telegraphed
pretty clearly. But I think a plot point that hasn't been spelled out is intriguing.

As far as i'm aware the MC carries the cure which is why she is trying to get him laid, to spread it.

Zoey is there to make sure it spreads and the stranger is there to stop it.

It seems the stranger was sent back to make sure the apocalypse happens and Zoey was sent back to stop it from happening.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

I'm not getting Isabella's Day 13, I got the lunch and the workout but I don't get a choice/a scene with Isabella in the morning and then it goes to afternoon. I think its a bug.

• Angry
Reactions: ShangTsung

Goinalon

Jan 22, 2018
As far as i'm aware the MC carries the cure which is why she is trying to get him laid, to spread it.

Zoey is there to make sure it spreads and the stranger is there to stop it.

It seems the stranger was sent back to make sure the apocalypse happens and Zoey was sent back to stop it from happening.
What I'm suggesting is the flaw in the Stranger's plan is

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm not getting Isabella's Day 13, I got the lunch and the workout but I don't get a choice/a scene with Isabella in the morning and then it goes to afternoon. I think its a bug.
I was able to get that scene without any problem; perhaps there was an earlier choice that caused this recent scene to get missed. It should be in the morning of Day 13; I've attached a save file that focuses on Isabella, so you can use that to get the scene if you'd like.

Reactions: MLBnoob

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

Yeah, I've got a route that has every scene with Isabella available and I don't get the Day 13 scene, something must be bugged.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Jules isn't an enemy, she's complicated but not really the bitch she comes across as.

As for Penny, she was being threatening to him.

Let's put it this way, if Penny is who we assume she is she could probably kill everyone in the game with only 1 other being able to put up a fight. It seems to point to her being the other time traveller that keeps fighting Zoey.

Florist is male, he's a rapist so unless Penny has a secret she kept well hidden when naked I doubt it's her.
Thanks for the clarification, Penny in particular was wonky cus...I got the guy was scared, but her face was like...yeah, I just suck at facial cues I guess :p I figured Jules isn't as bad as she seems, its just for this particular playthrough (my first), we just aren't getting along at all, and I thought I'd have ditched trying to talk to her by that point

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Wow I got blue balled hard this update. First Zoey then Penny... at least I got a blowjob from Jules :4Head:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

collapsed unnecessary stuff to show it better. you don't get a scene with Isabella if you're not on Sarah, Jules or Emma path
isabella.png
I also remembered Day 12 evening with Malia being available only if you're on someone else's path

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes