Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If its any consolation I haven't. I don't understand how some people still fall for knee jerk reactions instead of really looking at whats going on. Everything prior to that was very awesome and frankly that was a very weird situation to decide on without talking about it first. She deserves that much. (also it probably doesn't hurt shes one of 3 people I'm actually interacting with romantic wise :p )

edit: TL;DR: She's been pretty awesome. Without finding what's going on, especially with supernatural stuff going on is just silly.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Knotty is writing a great story. Unfortunately not everyone will like all the scenes. As stated before there was a backlash on the Madison scene, now hopefully there won't be a backlash for the Katy scene. The sad part is that alof of people have indeed written her off as a love interest. Knotty is going to have to work extra hard to being her back into the good graces of alot of players. There are alot of people who won't give her another chance because she had that scene. I won't lie I probably won't give her route a go because of that scene. You can try to justify what happened, but she was happy after the fact so that really puts her in a bad light to alot of players. Granted Knotty said that there was more to the story and to give her time. Unfortunately like I said many won't after she had sex with the tentacles.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Knotty is writing a great story. Unfortunately not everyone will like all the scenes. As stated before there was a backlash on the Madison scene, now hopefully there won't be a backlash for the Katy scene. The sad part is that alof of people have indeed written her off as a love interest. Knotty is going to have to work extra hard to being her back into the good graces of alot of players. There are alot of people who won't give her another chance because she had that scene. I won't lie I probably won't give her route a go because of that scene. You can try to justify what happened, but she was happy after the fact so that really puts her in a bad light to alot of players. Granted Knotty said that there was more to the story and to give her time. Unfortunately like I said many won't after she had sex with the tentacles.
Yeah I'm done. Game is good, but the comments around here are toxic and blah. I can't seem to get along with the people around these kinds of games

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah I'm done. Game is good, but the comments around here are toxic and blah. I can't seem to get along with the people around these kinds of games
Just don't take anything people say to heart. I don't and I have gotten a lot of shit for some of my points of view. I have recieved many pm's that basically told me off, but hell I don't care what others think about me. If you do you will have a breakdown, lol. Just keep being you, not everyone will like what you say but there will be some that agree with you.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
After watching Pugman with Zoey, and the way Penny asks about Zoey, I wonder if Zoey and Penny are sisters (assuming that Penny is the Stranger). Their surname could be Blue-ball :D

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
at least 16
trying to understand that walkthrough is like trying to understand rocket sciences

it's even harder for me because of my reading disability

I'm trying to get the max points for Jenna’s

I'm not sure but I think I can get her to go to the movies with me if I have enough points

so can somebody make a simpler version of the walkthrough or explain to me what I need to do for Jenna

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
trying to understand that walkthrough is like trying to understand rocket sciences

it's even harder for me because of my reading disability

I'm trying to get the max points for Jenna’s

I'm not sure but I think I can get her to go to the movies with me if I have enough points

so can somebody make a simpler version of the walkthrough or explain to me what I need to do for Jenna
go to Jenna section in the walkthrough and make choices that are shown in the spreadsheet there. If the spreadsheet has multiple options, it doesn't matter which one you choose because it gives points for other girls

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
thank you so much brother I'll try (y)
Following the walkthrough can be a chore, especially if you are trying for some girls sub-route. Several times I have had to restart from halfway through the content because of one missed step or "wrong" choice. Thankfully I was able to make it through all the girls with the exception of one that i haven't tried.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes