caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.19 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Sep 3, 2020
go to Jenna section in the walkthrough and make choices that are shown in the spreadsheet there. If the spreadsheet has multiple options, it doesn't matter which one you choose because it gives points for other girls
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa brother I've done everything I can think of either I'm missing something or you just can't take Jenna on the date
:cry:

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
Lovin' all the speculation about a certain character. Also apologies for all the blueballing, but all those routes will get a payoff very soon. The progress with the girls is based on their personality or waiting for certain story beats to occur. Week 3 will see a lot more sex as the MC secures intimate relationships on each route.

And crabsinthekitchen has it right. There is a bug preventing Isabella's scene from being offered unless you're on specific other routes. This shouldn't be the case and I'm going to write the missing clause for solo Isabella. And I just looked into the Day 12 evening choices and Malia has a repeat scene there which isn't offered if it's the only choice. I'll release v0.19b soon to fix both.
Thank you for hearing are pleads and may I ask is it possible in the future updates we could see massive pregnancy's with every female NPC's in the story? Because if its his seed that's to save the future wouldn't that carry the story going forward?

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Thank you for hearing are pleads and may I ask is it possible in the future updates we could see massive pregnancy's with every female NPC's in the story? Because if its his seed that's to save the future wouldn't that carry the story going forward?
As of right now there probably won't be any pregnancies featured other than in an epilogue setting. The playable story really only takes place over a single month. As for the talk of pregnancies and saving the world questions... The MC's anti-viral mutation is passed through reproductive fluids (with highest concentrations in semen) in the same way that an STD is (eww, but basically true).

Since the MC chooses a single girl at the end of the game, what does this mean? Well, if MC ends up with Girl A then it's extremely likely she'll obtain that gene over the course of their long-term relationship. If they have any kids, then they will too and so on and so on.

But what about Girls B, C and D that MC slept with but never has kids with? Well, assuming that he came inside them, then there's a chance that they receive the gene as well. Even if they ultimately don't end up with the MC, they will pass the gene to their future partners and/or kids, increasing the rate at which the world's entire population SRB2 gene becomes SRB3. Zoey will definitely further explain this theory in-game during Week 3 to clarify any confusion.

One thing I'm considering adding for the final game credits is a number associated with how fast or successful the mutation spread based on an arbitrary formula of the number of creampies given x number of women.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmmm ... let me say i really really like this game ... but the dev... your a cock teaser fucking asshole :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
btw KnottyGames not sure if anyone reported this since it's pretty old. your walkthrough says you can take Penny to Caroline on Day 4 if you met her, but you can only do it if you apologized to her after punching Caleb

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
As of right now there probably won't be any pregnancies featured other than in an epilogue setting. The playable story really only takes place over a single month. As for the talk of pregnancies and saving the world questions... The MC's anti-viral mutation is passed through reproductive fluids (with highest concentrations in semen) in the same way that an STD is (eww, but basically true).

Since the MC chooses a single girl at the end of the game, what does this mean? Well, if MC ends up with Girl A then it's extremely likely she'll obtain that gene over the course of their long-term relationship. If they have any kids, then they will too and so on and so on.

But what about Girls B, C and D that MC slept with but never has kids with? Well, assuming that he came inside them, then there's a chance that they receive the gene as well. Even if they ultimately don't end up with the MC, they will pass the gene to their future partners and/or kids, increasing the rate at which the world's entire population SRB2 gene becomes SRB3. Zoey will definitely further explain this theory in-game during Week 3 to clarify any confusion.

One thing I'm considering adding for the final game credits is a number associated with how fast or successful the mutation spread based on an arbitrary formula of the number of creampies given x number of women.
Do you think girls will believe me if I tell that my anti-covid genes work the same ? :BootyTime:

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020

Ahhhh damn I was hoping for a prego harem like the game Dark Neighborhood with a dash of the Back to the Future movie, but I still love the game.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa brother I've done everything I can think of either I'm missing something or you just can't take Jenna on the date
:cry:
ok, here's a quick something for you. put this file in /game directory (you know how to install mods, right?), then in the game go to settings and enable the walkthrough mod. now, when you move your mouse over some choices you might see a picture of Jenna, choosing these choices will lead to max points with Jenna and let you watch a movie with her. Some early choices are actually optional but they help you avoid Madison early in the game so that Jenna appears in the bullying scene with Jules
screenshot0007.png

and now it looks like I need to add other routes
EDIT: added routes for Ash and Zoey, will keep updating it after more routes are done
UPDATE: added Caroline, Madison and Katy yeah, I get that you might not like tentacles, she does and I'm not one to kink-shame. some choices might not be obvious, like how shopping with Penny is supposed to help you with Madison. it doesn't, but if you choose to talk with Chloe instead of shopping with Penny, you might miss a point with Madison in the future

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
ok, here's a quick something for you. put this file in /game directory (you know how to install mods, right?), then in the game go to settings and enable the walkthrough mod. now, when you move your mouse over some choices you might see a picture of Jenna, choosing these choices will lead to max points with Jenna and let you watch a movie with her. Some early choices are actually optional but they help you avoid Madison early in the game so that Jenna appears in the bullying scene with Jules
View attachment 976560

thank you thank you thank you

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
I called it in the last version (or was it the one before the last) hah. I know a figure when I see one. There is no way the red enemy is anyone else other than Penny.

Well unless we get some kind of asspull. But the writing is pretty consistent so I am not worried.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 976560

EDIT: added routes for Ash and Zoey, will keep updating it after more routes are done
UPDATE: added Caroline, Madison and Katy yeah, I get that you might not like tentacles, she does and I'm not one to kink-shame. some choices might not be obvious, like how shopping with Penny is supposed to help you with Madison. it doesn't, but if you choose to talk with Chloe instead of shopping with Penny, you might miss a point with Madison in the future
a final update, the mod that shows girls portraits above choices is complete. I probably sometimes show pictures above choices that don't really matter (need to check it all again and clean it up later) but if you just pick one girl and choose choices that show her portrait, you are guaranteed to get full points with her. The focus of this mod is to get all 8-10 points with one girl by the end of the current version, so, for example, on Emma's route, there's no visual difference between punching Caleb on Day 1, which lets you get an optional point with her on the next day, or answering the back door on Day 13, which is necessary to keep her route open for the future

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes