VN Ren'Py Completed Elsaverse: Transitions [Ep. 1-7] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
No, the point isn't if you can noticed if one is higher quality than the other. The point is, without that side by side comparison, (which you will not have when you are playing a game) most people can't tell if they are looking at a compressed image or not.
Exactly.

Nulldev if you can't tell when you're playing the game, then the developer is wasting your time, bandwidth, and storage space by not compressing the images. If you think it's the art style on this test that makes you unable to tell, feel free to use any image you'd like. Start with a PNG, save it as a JPG quality 10, and again as a quality 8. If the changes you'd need to make to the javascript aren't clear, let me know and I'll walk you through them.

Tlaero

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Two of my favorite girls from Elsaverse together on screen again my week is made.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep 1-5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: zaza21

Kyla_Angel

Sep 19, 2017
I find it weird that we need multiple versions of tags that say "Novel" in them. Novels (paper books) don't have choices. I'm not sure why we should expect "Visual" novels to have choices. "Visual Novel" sounds like a Comic book to me (and they don't have choices either). And how does taking away choices make the novel "Kinetic"? If anything, I'd expect "Kinetic" to be more ... active? ... than "Visual."
First off, I personally enjoy all of the media types, from paper novels to comics to VNs to movies ... It's all enjoyable and scratches different itches!

That said, the reason that "Kinetic Novels" are defined as different from "Visual Novels" and "Games" is that the word "Kinetic" implies speed or progressive movement. The idea here is that a Kinetic Novel continuously moves the story forward without deviation - a straight continuous path, while in Visual Novels a reader's choices can derail the story or lead to a "bad ending" or "game over" conclusion. "Kinetic" in this way implies and inexorable journey to a pre-defined end, whereas the idea with Visual Novels is a more meandering indirect path.

Reactions: uncejay

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
What Charles is going to do with Maria's power? That's the question, but I guess we will find out in the next Elsaverese story.

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Elsaverse: Transitions [Ep. 1-6] [Tora Productions]

Reactions: AravinFlame

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
is this connected to elsa's nightmares?
The games in this universe are (in order):
Dreaming With Elsa
Redemption for Jessika
Finding Miranda
Saving Chloe
Darkness Falls

There are a large number of short stories sprinkled in between those. After them, I did another short story called "Elsa's Nightmares."

Elsaverse Transitions is a transitional short story that picks up after Elsa's Nightmares and sets the stage for the next two full-sized games. The first of those will be called, "Chasing Beth," but we can't get started on that until Mortze finishes the sequel to his Star Wars game.

Tlaero

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
unofficial android port of elsaverse transitions ep1-6 + Compressed

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
For those just joining us, Tora Productions are the OGs of indie erotic games.

oxygenjunkie

Feb 2, 2020
"... Mortze finishes the sequel to his Star Wars game. "
Sweet!! Will patiently wait for it. That's the only Star Wars erotic fan-fic that is heavy on erotic scenes but not all-out weird. Mortze found the balance.
Damn, making this comment made me want to play Pandora again. :D

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Just played Dreaming with Elsa again last night and got reminded how much I used to love the romance in these. Kinda sucks then to see their relationship now (apparently) falling apart. Too much IRL experience for me probably to continue...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.1-6 APK
Android games updated daily -

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I've been releasing these every month. The final part will come out in the second week in May.

Tlaero

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes