Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
So we have to choose between following Artesia's, Gisele's, or Jasmine's stories? Why not make all three available at the same time?
The game is still evolving. I listen to how players react and adjust accordingly. The idea is wanting to give ECA a little bit of "replay-ability", hence the different endings planned. I'm kicking around the idea of all three in my head and the decision hasn't been made yet, but if there's enough feedback like that, it'll probably be so.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I still can't visit cali's thicket even after downloading the fix. I saw the valken in the forest seen already.
If you can screenshot Cali's journal page, I may be able to get you pointed in the right direction. You can also jump on the Discord and get help as well, even if I'm not awake. :)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
So we have to choose between following Artesia's, Gisele's, or Jasmine's stories? Why not make all three available at the same time?
You need to pick one as your favorite. Whichever you want. You can still visit all 3 of them after you pick your favorite.

Reactions: Soniram

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You've encountered a bug with Genny where you went back and continued talking/kissing her to raise her devotion count higher than should have been possible. The bug was fixed but looks like the damage was done. If you can dev-tool, I can give you the correct variables you'll need to fix it, or you can drop me the save and I can look at fixing it.
I'll give you my save file.

The game is still evolving. I listen to how players react and adjust accordingly. The idea is wanting to give ECA a little bit of "replay-ability", hence the different endings planned. I'm kicking around the idea of all three in my head and the decision hasn't been made yet, but if there's enough feedback like that, it'll probably be so.
There are other ways to give it replayability other than choosing between characters, like you did with Erranda, I think choosing a favorite should just make her cheaper and have some altered dialogue and a higher initial love stat, I'd love it if all 3 girls were added to the journal at the same time.

I wonder if there will be more characters added to the journal as LIs

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I'll give you my save file.

There are other ways to give it replayability other than choosing between characters, like you did with Erranda, I think choosing a favorite should just make her cheaper and have some altered dialogue and a higher initial love stat, I'd love it if all 3 girls were added to the journal at the same time.

I wonder if there will be more characters added to the journal as LIs
I'm attaching a fixed save file. It should allow you to trigger the last Genny scene (just follow the clue) and fix the devotion stat. Unless you started over with the new fixed version, there would be no other way to salvage the save file.

As for the LI thing... I'm still thinking on it. 0.4.1 is in the planning stages now with outlines and the like. We'll see how it goes. I don't think there's going to be any specific content for the bordello in 0.4.1 other than the end of the Fulcrum thread.

EDIT: I will add that as far as LIs go, the game is pretty much at its maximum of where I want it. There's a definite end planned. This isn't going to be one of those that keeps adding characters over and over. I already expanded it a lot further than I had initially designed with the servants at Thornhill and the bordello. There will be more characters introduced, just not specifically LIs.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm attaching a fixed save file. It should allow you to trigger the last Genny scene (just follow the clue) and fix the devotion stat. Unless you started over with the new fixed version, there would be no other way to salvage the save file.

As for the LI thing... I'm still thinking on it. 0.4.1 is in the planning stages now with outlines and the like. We'll see how it goes. I don't think there's going to be any specific content for the bordello in 0.4.1 other than the end of the Fulcrum thread.

EDIT: I will add that as far as LIs go, the game is pretty much at its maximum of where I want it. There's a definite end planned. This isn't going to be one of those that keeps adding characters over and over. I already expanded it a lot further than I had initially designed with the servants at Thornhill and the bordello. There will be more characters introduced, just not specifically LIs.
I have another idea for replayability, if you're interested in it, a femdom path for Iris if the player activated foot fetish content with her, still given a choice if the player did of course.

I'd also love it if you redesigned Lerran's dick, it's way too thin for its length.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I have another idea for replayability, if you're interested in it, a femdom path for Iris if the player activated foot fetish content with her, still given a choice if the player did of course.

I'd also love it if you redesigned Lerran's dick, it's way too thin for its length.
I'm not into femdom, so it will likely not appear in any game I create.

As for Lerran, I would if KK would cooperate.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm not into femdom, so it will likely not appear in any game I create.
Fair enough, it was just an idea, as it would've fit eventually.

What about pregnancy paths with everyone who can get pregnant (each having that option individually), that would immediately give a lot of replayability, as it would drastically change their content later on, it wouldn't have an immediate effect on their routes though.

if I have more ideas for different paths, I'll let you know, I just can't think of more right now as most girls don't have enough content yet to have an idea of what could be possible.

How do you feel about Futa and Trap/Femboy on Male content (blowjobs and anal, or other things with their penis), it wouldn't necessarily be a different path though, it would just open up more content during scenes and dialogue.
As for Lerran, I would if KK would cooperate.
Jasmine's looks natural though, so why would it be an issue for Lerran?

I almost forgot, but Gisele's 2nd handjob has no content, but she does have a scene for the second blowjob, while the other 2 have 2nd scenes for both, did you forget to write a scene there?

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Fair enough, it was just an idea, as it would've fit eventually.

What about pregnancy paths with everyone who can get pregnant (each having that option individually), that would immediately give a lot of replayability, as it would drastically change their content later on, it wouldn't have an immediate effect on their routes though.

if I have more ideas for different paths, I'll let you know, I just can't think of more right now as most girls don't have enough content yet to have an idea of what could be possible.

How do you feel about Futa and Trap/Femboy on Male content (blowjobs and anal, or other things with their penis), it wouldn't necessarily be a different path though, it would just open up more content during scenes and dialogue.

Jasmine's looks natural though, so why would it be an issue for Lerran?

I almost forgot, but Gisele's 2nd handjob has no content, but she does have a scene for the second blowjob, while the other 2 have 2nd scenes for both, did you forget to write a scene there?
I've been discussing options with my patrons on things they'd like to see. Even so, things aren't going to be added if it's not something I can find interest in or at the very least represent in a rather realistic way.

In KK, length/girth grows/shrinks at the same time. You either grow both or shrink both. There's probably a way to manipulate things but as the pieces are set, it will have to be a change in-game, like it was with Lerran's hair.

There's likely many errors in certain areas. I'm certainly not experienced, or very good, so reports of missing content or wrong variables are appreciated. I would just ask for patience.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I've been discussing options with my patrons on things they'd like to see. Even so, things aren't going to be added if it's not something I can find interest in or at the very least represent in a rather realistic way.
I completely understand, don't worry.

In KK, length/girth grows/shrinks at the same time. You either grow both or shrink both. There's probably a way to manipulate things but as the pieces are set, it will have to be a change in-game, like it was with Lerran's hair.
So KK thinks that girth is normal for that length?

There's likely many errors in certain areas. I'm certainly not experienced, or very good, so reports of missing content or wrong variables are appreciated. I would just ask for patience.
There are some errors sometimes with screen flashes during orgasms, they can be ignored, but there is an error where you have to rollback and choose another option, it's when you haggle the price down at the bordello the first time for talking, it happens when she calls the girls down.

Another thing is that no potion Iris in bed afterwards has missing renders.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
So KK thinks that girth is normal for that length?
After several months working with KK, I still have no idea what that program thinks.

There are some errors sometimes with screen flashes during orgasms, they can be ignored, but there is an error where you have to rollback and choose another option, it's when you haggle the price down at the bordello the first time for talking, it happens when she calls the girls down.

Another thing is that no potion Iris in bed afterwards has missing renders.
Flashes are supposed to be there.

As for the errors and missing renders/images, you'll have to be more specific. This is what I am understanding:

1. "Bad" flashes for orgasms.
2. Error occurs somewhere?
3. Have to roll back to choose a different option in haggling the price at the very first time?
4. The error occurs again when she calls the girls down.

Is this with one particular girl? What does the error say?

Also, what renders are missing? A screenshot or name of an image would help.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Flashes are supposed to be there.

As for the errors and missing renders/images, you'll have to be more specific. This is what I am understanding:

1. "Bad" flashes for orgasms.
2. Error occurs somewhere?
3. Have to roll back to choose a different option in haggling the price at the very first time?
4. The error occurs again when she calls the girls down.

Is this with one particular girl? What does the error say?

Also, what renders are missing? A screenshot or name of an image would help.
I'll just send you the error messages, so you'll understand.

The one with the flashes happens only with Yanwei, and twice throughout the whole game, 1 in each of her penetrative sex scenes.

That's all the errors I remember.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I get a completely different error when sleeping with Yanwei. This is when Beatrice comes over and asks if been having sex with Yanwei. So first night at home.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'parse_yanmc_3'

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I get a completely different error when sleeping with Yanwei. This is when Beatrice comes over and asks if been having sex with Yanwei. So first night at home.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'parse_yanmc_3'
Just woke up and checking on the problem. We've been talking to you on Discord so if you're around, come talk to us. Need to know a couple things.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes