JJATH

May 2, 2017
Not in this version. You can experiment or wait for the next update.
Okay.

Another Question, I'm trying to Trigger "Genny's Day 90+, shop, night." Any idea why it's not working? Do I need to go over to her place and kiss or do I need Windstad potions or something?

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Okay.

Another Question, I'm trying to Trigger "Genny's Day 90+, shop, night." Any idea why it's not working? Do I need to go over to her place and kiss or do I need Windstad potions or something?
I'm not able to look up the code directly. The best I can do is take a look at a full screenshot of the journal on Genny's page. Both left and right, plus the window bar if you're on PC/Mac.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since it's missing the window bar, I am going to assume you don't have the most recent version (0.4c FIX 03), and that is likely your problem. As far as I know, that bug, while admittedly quite aggravating, was tracked down and eliminated. I've not had any reports of it happening again.

However, I will look when in a couple hours when I get home. Let me know what version you are running, please.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Since it's missing the window bar, I am going to assume you don't have the most recent version (0.4c FIX 03), and that is likely your problem. As far as I know, that bug, while admittedly quite aggravating, was tracked down and eliminated. I've not had any reports of it happening again.

However, I will look when in a couple of hours when I get home. Let me know what version you are running, please.
Oh yeah. Running the most recent version but I'll post the image again with the version.

I also seemed to get an error when I kiss her at her home.

I will attach the full error stuff in a text file

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Oh yeah. Running the most recent version but I'll post the image again with the version.

I also seemed to get an error when I kiss her at her home.

I will attach the full error stuff in a text file
There was a minor error in the genny_talk01.rpy script. I've fixed it and a new patch will be available soon.

According to the journal page, the event should trigger. There was a glitch earlier that caused it to not be played, but the FIX 03 patch does have that error corrected.

You can append your save file to a post and I can take a look at it. Without going into the dev mode, I wouldn't be able to tell you what the problem is at this time.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
There was a minor error in the genny_talk01.rpy script. I've fixed it and a new patch will be available soon.

According to the journal page, the event should trigger. There was a glitch earlier that caused it to not be played, but the FIX 03 patch does have that error corrected.

You can append your save file to a post and I can take a look at it. Without going into the dev mode, I wouldn't be able to tell you what the problem is at this time.
Sure.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
You've actually completed all Genny's content. There was another small bug in the journal character sheets that I didn't catch before. I'm adding it to the FIX 04 patch which will be out soon.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Endara Chronicles: The Apothecary 0.4c FIX 04 Patch (PC, Linux, MAC)

This is the current patch version for PC, Linux, and MAC called 0.4c FIX 04. Full versions will be built and uploaded soon. Check the OP for links when they are done.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
EndaraChroniclesTheApothecary-0.4cFix4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Soniram

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
As an aside from my last post, I've been playing this since yesterday and am really digging it. I seem stuck on Beatrice and Reece though. Like I need to warn Reece in the Meadow midday but nothing triggers and Beatrice is supposed to show up when I wake up from bed. Days 41 and 45 respectively but I'm already on day 66. I have not met the goblin girl, though Horace has made a comment about her. I just updated to 0.4c fix 4 from 0.4b.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
As an aside from my last post, I've been playing this since yesterday and am really digging it. I seem stuck on Beatrice and Reece though. Like I need to warn Reece in the Meadow midday but nothing triggers and Beatrice is supposed to show up when I wake up from bed. Days 41 and 45 respectively but I'm already on day 66. I have not met the goblin girl, though Horace has made a comment about her. I just updated to 0.4c fix 4 from 0.4b.
There's a section in the Journal 'Threads' called "The Early Days" that suggests things you should do. With how far you have gotten and not found the goblin girl, you may want to start over. I'd have to look at your save regarding Beatrice/Reece to see what the hang-up is, but the meeting up with the goblin girl starts on day 5 in the forest at night.

If you want to continue as it is, which is okay, upload the save and I will see what might be keeping you from triggering those events.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
There's a section in the Journal 'Threads' called "The Early Days" that suggests things you should do. With how far you have gotten and not found the goblin girl, you may want to start over. I'd have to look at your save regarding Beatrice/Reece to see what the hang-up is, but the meeting up with the goblin girl starts on day 5 in the forest at night.

If you want to continue as it is, which is okay, upload the save and I will see what might be keeping you from triggering those events.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Posting this in a spoiler.
After seeing in the thread about how to find the goblin girl, I've been progressing that and got Reece's event to trigger after talking to Horace. I think I'm after that impasse and will let you know if I hit another. Thanks.

Reactions: Soniram

sd.0038660

Jun 7, 2017
interesting game. got to day 84 and covered all character stories, the ones pending are related to "progress with the saving sergeant valkan thread first". not sure what to do now, anyone got any ideas?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
interesting game. got to day 84 and covered all character stories, the ones pending are related to "progress with the saving sergeant valkan thread first". not sure what to do now, anyone got any ideas?
It depends on where you are in that thread. I can give you a tip I know what the right-hand page of the journal says about that thread.

sd.0038660

Jun 7, 2017
It depends on where you are in that thread. I can give you a tip I know what the right-hand page of the journal says about that thread.

still lost. passed couple more days with nothing happening, and now at day 94, active (non-completed) threads look like this:
valkan.JPG odds.JPG crazed.JPG

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes