Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
still lost. passed couple more days with nothing happening, and now at day 94, active (non-completed) threads look like this:
View attachment 2342647 View attachment 2342650 View attachment 2342652
You need three healing tinctures, a sleep potion, a withstand potion, some willow bark, night-time, and in the shop. If you don't have the ability to carry three potions at a time, you'll need to initiate one trade with Horace first, which will increase the carrying capacity from two to three.

sd.0038660

Jun 7, 2017
You need three healing tinctures, a sleep potion, a withstand potion, some willow bark, night-time, and in the shop. If you don't have the ability to carry three potions at a time, you'll need to initiate one trade with Horace first, which will increase the carrying capacity from two to three.
good hint for trading and increasing capacity, thanks a lot!

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
In anticipation of the upcoming 0.5 public release in later February, I'm publicly releasing The Apothecary 0.4 Patron's Player Guide.

There are several changes to the mechanics and structure of 0.5 not included in this guide, but it may help players with some things that may be confusing. The 0.5 PPG will be available to patrons and other supporters when the 0.5 SE version is released next weekend.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Soniram
Love the game so far, will most like stay that way xD. Day ~53. The Goblins story is just so sweet :love:

Got this while not choosing names for Yanwei or MC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Giving her your own name as "special" name again "fixes" or more like ignores the bug.

I had the same problem with the Valkan quest, until I searched for it here. Maybe want to add that to the Walkthrough or ingame? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Soniram
Love the game so far, will most like stay that way xD. Day ~53. The Goblins story is just so sweet :love:

Got this while not choosing names for Yanwei or MC:

Giving her your own name as "special" name again "fixes" or more like ignores the bug.

I had the same problem with the Valkan quest, until I searched for it here. Maybe want to add that to the Walkthrough or ingame? :)
I thought I had fixed the Yanwei name issue prior to the FIX 04 version of 0.4c. I am looking into this issue some more to see if it is still persisting.

Not sure which issue you mean with the Valkan quest, as there were a couple. The hints are getting some clarity in the next release, which is due out later in February.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I thought I had fixed the Yanwei name issue prior to the FIX 04 version of 0.4c. I am looking into this issue some more to see if it is still persisting.

Not sure which issue you mean with the Valkan quest, as there were a couple. The hints are getting some clarity in the next release, which is due out later in February.
Yeah, sadly seems to be not fixed. :(

I had no Idea how to proceed with the Valkan quest, until I read
but maybe I was just to tired yesterday.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Yeah, sadly seems to be not fixed. :(

I had no Idea how to proceed with the Valkan quest, until I read

but maybe I was just to tired yesterday.
I'm going to be looking into ongoing issues this coming week before the public release. Some lingering issues from 0.1 may have been finally tracked down. Hints and thread info will also be examined prior to public release, though major changes won't be happening until 0.5.1.

Thank you for the bug report.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm going to be looking into ongoing issues this coming week before the public release. Some lingering issues from 0.1 may have been finally tracked down. Hints and thread info will also be examined prior to public release, though major changes won't be happening until 0.5.1.

Thank you for the bug report.
If you need a savegame right before it let me know, will send through pm, though.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
If you need a savegame right before it let me know, will send through pm, though.
Don't think I need a save, but knowing the version you are using would help. What does the window label name say?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
"Endara Chronicles: The Apothecary 0.4c FIX 04"
If you'd like, you can try and use this patch file I quickly did up to fix the error. It fixes just the error in that scene and nothing else. It's not been fully tested, but it's the updated scene script from 0.5 that fixes the error. I'm not sure why it wasn't in FIX 04, but... I just don't remember.

Again, note this is completely untested and I am not, in any way, a professional coder.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
If you'd like, you can try and use this patch file I quickly did up to fix the error. It fixes just the error in that scene and nothing else. It's not been fully tested, but it's the updated scene script from 0.5 that fixes the error. I'm not sure why it wasn't in FIX 04, but... I just don't remember.

Again, note this is completely untested and I am not, in any way, a professional coder.
Thanks, am far beyond that though, I just chose a "new name" and typed in my name again :ROFLMAO:.

E: tested it works correct!

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Got another one. After leaving Iris and going with Nadine. Saying sure to "my lord" will result in this:
Screenshot 2023-02-13 022728.png
Choosing what she calls you works.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes