Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Check below to find the newest 0.5 patch file.

Last edited:

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
i have 2 of every potion but neither genny will visit me nor can i do the saving sergeant valkan thread
Can you show me a screenshot of the thread including the right hand page? The triggers you need for the scene to fire are in the spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Find the FIX 03 patch version later down in the thread or on the OP.

Last edited:

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
isn't there an android porter that compresses this game?
There might be. I haven't looked into it personally, and I have been told that games that use sprites can sometimes get messed up with Android compression. There might be someone willing to do it.

However, for right now, the Android version is going to be bugged. It doesn't have the patch fixes that correct some errors that can really hamper game progress. I'm waiting on further bug reports to make sure 0.5 is completely (or vastly) stable and then will be making new 0.5a versions for all platforms, including Android.

Reactions: Thy4nd

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
There might be. I haven't looked into it personally, and I have been told that games that use sprites can sometimes get messed up with Android compression. There might be someone willing to do it.

However, for right now, the Android version is going to be bugged. It doesn't have the patch fixes that correct some errors that can really hamper game progress. I'm waiting on further bug reports to make sure 0.5 is completely (or vastly) stable and then will be making new 0.5a versions for all platforms, including Android.
well if not with the current version, maybe in the next version it's okay too.
thanks when it's compressed too.

I really want to play, but with that size it can't be installed.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
well if not with the current version, maybe in the next version it's okay too.
thanks when it's compressed too.

I really want to play, but with that size it can't be installed.
I had figured it might be too large. Once I get the 0.5a version done, I will take a look around for someone to try and compress it.

• Love
Reactions: Thy4nd

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
EndaraChroniclesTheApothecary-0.5PE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Soniram

hunglow9394

Jun 21, 2021
Don't know if this is a bug or not but i have rejected Genny during the morning event like 10 times now and she still keeps coming back every morning.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Don't know if this is a bug or not but i have rejected Genny during the morning event like 10 times now and she still keeps coming back every morning.
I haven't had that report before. What part are you rejecting her on? Is the same scene being replayed over and over? Can you tell me some of what she says so I can track down where the issue might be?

She does show up in some other characters' stories, but not coming back every morning...

hunglow9394

Jun 21, 2021
It when she tells you she can pay your for the grips potion so she will take care your needs. And yes she keeps repeating. Also this is a new save.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Don't think i ever got any, still got the experiment text in the fulcrum description
You can look in your inventory to see if you got it. I'm not sure which quest you are on when you say "fulcrum description". There is the Odds quest and the Fulcrum quest. I can't help without knowing exactly where you are.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
It when she tells you she can pay your for the grips potion so she will take care your needs. And yes she keeps repeating. Also this is a new save.
Okay, I see the issue. It's easily fixed but I can see it would be a massive headache. I'm making a new patch for this (and some other minor errors). The next post will have the new FIX 03 patch.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Find the 0.5 PE FIX 04 version lower down in the thread or in the OP.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes