Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
is there an updated version of this with the new 2hu waifus?
Its been mentioned on the hgg side of things that they added the new girls on the japanese side of development, but I'm not sure if that referring to this or eraTW instead. Even if it is for K we will still have to wait for it to have the english branch updated with the new content.

Reactions: Average

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I can't remember for the life of me If I had asked this question before but it is possible to add custom pictures for custom characters in the fate version?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I can't remember for the life of me If I had asked this question before but it is possible to add custom pictures for custom characters in the fate version?
Not that I remember, you probably could add the ability to yourself if you took one of the custom portrait system's from one of the other games and added it to it but I have no idea how you'd go about doing that.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Not as far as I can tell, in tohoK you can set additional custom images by going into the resources files and changing one of the cx(where x is number of the file in the folder 1-6). There doesn't appear to be an equivalent in eraFGOk instead in the resources folder there seems to be a single image for the player character image_PLAYER along with image_male and image_male_B + image_female and image_female_b.
The previously mentioned files likely control the images used for the player character and generic characters, if your custom character is on there own you can likely get away with changing the image under that file name to one of how you would prefer that character to look. If you are trying to implement multiple of the same gender then there isn't much you can do without messing around with the program itself.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
It's what I thought and while I have messed with coding, I have no idea how I'd add that system to the fate version. I'm pretty surprised that doesn't have it considering how popular the fate series is nowadays.

Tsuyoi

Sep 6, 2017
So playing a few of these Era games, they're actually very enjoyable and looks like there's a lot of potential to customize/expand.

However, one of the aspects I enjoy most about some of them is the NTR side and seems like current ppl working on translations are not a fan/actively refusing to work on or translate those aspects.

Anyone have any ideas of how to find someone that'd take commission to translate/improve NTR elements of some of these games? So ideally someone who can do translation but can also tweak code as needed to implement/improve existing systems.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So playing a few of these Era games, they're actually very enjoyable and looks like there's a lot of potential to customize/expand.

However, one of the aspects I enjoy most about some of them is the NTR side and seems like current ppl working on translations are not a fan/actively refusing to work on or translate those aspects.

Anyone have any ideas of how to find someone that'd take commission to translate/improve NTR elements of some of these games? So ideally someone who can do translation but can also tweak code as needed to implement/improve existing systems.
What's funny to me is most of those events aren't even inherently NTR unless you explicitly go out of your way to choose your lovers or characters you're interested in to take part in them anyway so I don't know why they get so butthurt over not wanting to translate them anyway.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
not this again....
So it looks like this question was often asked before.

I did not see any similar questions on this page or the one before so I thought it may be wise to ask. I'm sorry for not checking better.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So it looks like this question was often asked before.

I did not see any similar questions on this page or the one before so I thought it may be wise to ask. I'm sorry for not checking better.
It's common enough that it makes up maybe a 4th of all the posts here. It's a false positive. Your anti-virus is just very lazily made. So, it's detecting the clipboard function as the function of a virus. It's not a virus. It just makes getting the (optional) machine translations easier to do if you want them.

Reactions: Slaylife

seirei76

Jul 28, 2017
So regarding TW... I remember buying ovulation drug but mail order doesn't shows it... I've tried rising mixing too and nowhere to buy it... so how do I get it besides grinding and mixing?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So regarding TW... I remember buying ovulation drug but mail order doesn't shows it... I've tried rising mixing too and nowhere to buy it... so how do I get it besides grinding and mixing?
I have no idea if this is really the case but if you aren't remembering incorrectly it could be that it's limited to certain seasons like how you can only use the pool during the summer or something?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You might need to buy the book in the shop to buy it or something. However, you won't be able to use it unless a character has consented to being impregnated by you. I wrote a guide on pregnancy a few pages back if you want to do it the "old fashioned way."

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy how do you get to have the poison body body use able
my mixing is lvl 5 and i still can't make it

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
What's funny to me is most of those events aren't even inherently NTR unless you explicitly go out of your way to choose your lovers or characters you're interested in to take part in them anyway so I don't know why they get so butthurt over not wanting to translate them anyway.
You can do MTL on the event files on your own, Deepl does a pretty good job usually.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
hey guy how do you get to have the poison body body use able
my mixing is lvl 5 and i still can't make it
Some of the Mixing recipes require you to be friends with a character to unlock (I think intimacy 5, I can't remember). I think Medicine Melancholy teaches it. She lives in the Bamboo Forest near the Nameless Hill. What does the description say when you click it?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone play the eratohoTW one? The dating sim one, not this one where you're in charge of a nation. Been playing it but not sure when I can do skinship stuff and am curious if I just have to keep increasing favor or something, I'm at about lvl 4, and at E or D of it but she still gets angry, so if anyone's played and has an idea hit me up with what I'm doing wrong

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Anyone play the eratohoTW one? The dating sim one, not this one where you're in charge of a nation. Been playing it but not sure when I can do skinship stuff and am curious if I just have to keep increasing favor or something, I'm at about lvl 4, and at E or D of it but she still gets angry, so if anyone's played and has an idea hit me up with what I'm doing wrong
Its very hard to do broad rules as the girls traits modify how early it is safe to do things by a fair bit. Some skinship actions like headpats and lap pillows should probably be safe to do for all characters when you get them to the level where you can get them to follow you/ take them on dates. You normally have to grind favour and reliability for a while to get to that point though. If you have a high music skill it is easy to grind up favour is to consistently play music to them. Otherwise work with them on jobs, serve tea and converse with them until they are more comfortable.
Once they are at the stage where they are yearning you will be a lot safer making advances on them without them getting angry.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes