Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Basically when I tried to close in, the Anger: thing where, next to it, would be her anger/hate marks, was replaced by just a red "Mad", dunno if that helps
I mean in the Abilities Menus under Lewd and Plasure marks, are there both three stars on the Hate and Old Hate or is it just 3 stars on Old Hate?
Quick follow up question: Why can't I confess to the girl? I didn't choose play hard to get or that I couldn't confess at the start. My character's shy, could that be it?
I can't remember if you can confess outside of dates or not. If I'm remembering right you get the option to as you're going home. Sometimes the girl will be the one to ask if they like you enough and you impressed the hell out of them on the date.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Except we're not talking about a scenario where a girl was passed out drunk are we?
We're talking about a scenario where the girl was the initiator.
We're talking about a scenario where you intentionally gave a girl enough booze to, according to the game, be unable to carry out a conversation. This is a premeditated attempt to get a girl to agree to something she wouldn't by making her too fucking intoxicated to make a clear-headed, informed decision and put yourself in a position to take advantage of that. If she really was really okay with that in the first place, she shouldn't have to be drunk to agree to that. It's very concerning that you don't see this as rape.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I can't remember if you can confess outside of dates or not. If I'm remembering right you get the option to as you're going home. Sometimes the girl will be the one to ask if they like you enough and you impressed the hell out of them on the date.
Got it, on another date I go

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Update: On a date, still can't confess, says I can't form the words for some reason

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Update: On a date, still can't confess, says I can't form the words for some reason
Might need to up your intimacy a bit. Is the character you're romancing in love with you yet? In one of my saves, I apparently became lovers at 14 intimacy, though I'm pretty sure I was confessed to rather than the other way around. I'm sure you don't need to be that high for most characters. I was just indecisive at the time.
What game mode are you playing on? If you're by chance playing on Incompetence Mode, you won't be able to if I'm remembering right.
Other than those two, I can't imagine what else it could be.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
One more thing: There's no significant benefit to becoming lovers (other than the perks of the achievement), but be sure of who you choose. You can only have one lover per playthrough. While having a lover will not prevent you from having a romantic or sexual relationship with another character, but you can't un-lover them to choose someone else. There's an achievement that gives you a second lover at 1 million favorability, but I don't know if it's implemented yet.
The only other way out is to NewGame+ with every NPC's stats reset to default. If you end up doing so for any reason, I strongly urge you to activate all your achievement's perks before resetting. Anything that's not activated when you reset will have to be re-earned.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
One more thing: There's no significant benefit to becoming lovers (other than the perks of the achievement), but be sure of who you choose. You can only have one lover per playthrough. While having a lover will not prevent you from having a romantic or sexual relationship with another character, but you can't un-lover them to choose someone else. There's an achievement that gives you a second lover at 1 million favorability, but I don't know if it's implemented yet.
The only other way out is to NewGame+ with every NPC's stats reset to default. If you end up doing so for any reason, I strongly urge you to activate all your achievement's perks before resetting. Anything that's not activated when you reset will have to be re-earned.
yep, found it out, just needed to work a bit more. Now to find out how to move into her room

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
yep, found it out, just needed to work a bit more. Now to find out how to move into her room
Before you wake up, tou need to move your home to the same map as theirs, if you haven't already. Then, you You go to Home Settings and then Change Sleeping Quarters. "Choose a lover to move in with" should allow you to select who you want to move into. Despite what the name implies, they don't necessarily need to be your actual lover to move in with.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Before you wake up, tou need to move your home to the same map as theirs, if you haven't already. Then, you You go to Home Settings and then Change Sleeping Quarters. "Choose a lover to move in with" should allow you to select who you want to move into. Despite what the name implies, they don't necessarily need to be your actual lover to move in with.
yeah I've seen it, just doesn't give me an option. Maybe because she's the landlord?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
That's strange. I can choose the same character as the landlord. I'm not sure why it's not popping up for you.
Did think of another random question today, though the answer is probably no. Is there any way to create and add in a new girl that I make, kinda like how you can in toho-k?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Did think of another random question today, though the answer is probably no. Is there any way to create and add in a new girl that I make, kinda like how you can in toho-k?
I don't think you can, outside of coding it in (which I don't know how to do). The closest you can get to that in-game are randomly generated mob characters. Unfortunately, nothing you do with those characters will "stick" after the first day of interaction.

Edit: However, if you're patient enough, you may freely modify your lover's traits in NewGame+ as well as their name, if I'm remembering right. You need to have gone through at least one game year before NG+ is available (Baitsa*Dasuto). Not as flexible as making a new character in TokoK, unfortunately.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I don't think you can, outside of coding it in (which I don't know how to do). The closest you can get to that in-game are randomly generated mob characters. Unfortunately, nothing you do with those characters will "stick" after the first day of interaction.

However, if you're patient enough, you may freely modify your lover's traits in NewGame+ as well as their name, if I'm remembering right. You need to have gone through at least one game year before it is available. Not as flexible as making a new character in TokoK, unfortunately.
Damn that's a shame. What I thought, but still a shame. Oh well, thanks for the help

Reactions: Ferghus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017

Edit: However, if you're patient enough, you may freely modify your lover's traits in NewGame+ as well as their name, if I'm remembering right. You need to have gone through at least one game year before NG+ is available (Baitsa*Dasuto). Not as flexible as making a new character in TokoK, unfortunately.
Another question: How do I increase someone's masturbation addiction? Or more accurately follow along with a "Masturbation Addiction event chain"? Found someone who was ignorant and no idea how to go about doing that.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Another question: How do I increase someone's masturbation addiction? Or more accurately follow along with a "Masturbation Addiction event chain"? Found someone who was ignorant and no idea how to go about doing that.
From my one and only experience, a character gets the Loves to Masturbate trait at lv 10 Masturbation addiction. It's a really long, pain-in-the ass process. Ironically, the most tedious part of training it isn't getting the masturbation XP. It's farming the Exposure gems. You need to simultaneously train the Exposure ability and both stats require Exposure gems.
From what I can tell, strong orgasms seem to give the most exposure XP. It might go a little faster if you stimulate all the erogenous zones at once, though I totally understand if you want to avoid deflowering. The Lewd Breast trait (obtained at Rank S Chest technique) apparently raises the Embarrassment (Which I can only hope affects Exposure) parameter faster, but I'm not sure by how much and I can't remember how easy or hard it is to get it.
Good luck, dude. It's probably going to take you a few real life days to get there. If you find anything else that can help, let me know.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Is 1.29.3 still the most update version for the English variant? I haven't checked recently but the wiki doesn't seem to be updated constantly and github usually confusing to me lol

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
From my one and only experience, a character gets the Loves to Masturbate trait at lv 10 Masturbation addiction. It's a really long, pain-in-the ass process. Ironically, the most tedious part of training it isn't getting the masturbation XP. It's farming the Exposure gems. You need to simultaneously train the Exposure ability and both stats require Exposure gems.
From what I can tell, strong orgasms seem to give the most exposure XP. It might go a little faster if you stimulate all the erogenous zones at once, though I totally understand if you want to avoid deflowering. The Lewd Breast trait (obtained at Rank S Chest technique) apparently raises the Embarrassment (Which I can only hope affects Exposure) parameter faster, but I'm not sure by how much and I can't remember how easy or hard it is to get it.
Good luck, dude. It's probably going to take you a few real life days to get there. If you find anything else that can help, let me know.
How do I get exposure gems? And ngl, probably gonna cheat it if it's that annoying lol

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
How do I get exposure gems? And ngl, probably gonna cheat it if it's that annoying lol
Certain commands during sex raises it like the masturbate one and you can also get exposure gems by doing stuff outdoors by doing the "take to secluded place" option(Making them masturbate while doing it this way also increases the amount you get by a decent amount) and presumably with the "draw closer" option but I've never gotten anyone with a high enough exposure stat to try that out. Another way is to just do skinship and harassment actions to them when you're in places that are considered by the game to be "crowded" like the Human Village.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Gotcha, thanks!

Actually, how do I even use the gems? Or is it just about getting as many as possible?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes