Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Certain commands during sex raises it like the masturbate one and you can also get exposure gems by doing stuff outdoors by doing the "take to secluded place" option(Making them masturbate while doing it this way also increases the amount you get by a decent amount) and presumably with the "draw closer" option but I've never gotten anyone with a high enough exposure stat to try that out. Another way is to just do skinship and harassment actions to them when you're in places that are considered by the game to be "crowded" like the Human Village.
You don't necessarily need to masturbate or be outdoors to get Exposure gems. Flipping skirts and physical contact doesn't seem to produce a lot of gems. Like I mentioned earlier it seems like most my gems come from strong orgasms. The problem is that every NPC starts off with relatively low stamina. A few orgasms will very quickly take them out. I think you can take characters to secluded spots as long as you have enough Obedience levels, but I don't recommend it because the mechanic is very buggy. Like you can interact with people despite having sex, for whatever reasons and the Hidden meter might randomly disappear. I also don't notice an increase in gems for being caught in the act when having sex in the open normally.
I don't know if different maps give you more exposure gems, but it might be worth checking out.

Gotcha, thanks!

Actually, how do I even use the gems? Or is it just about getting as many as possible?
I think the gems have a shared pool and get consumed when a skill uses it to rank up. As for cheating it in, I don't blame you. I wasn't exaggerating when I said it would probably take you days. The Exposure requirements aren't well balanced.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Just a head up for anyone who's playing EratohoYMAEM. I am now able to modify the touhou girl trait and their status. So if anyone need me to (cheat) anything that within my ability. PM me.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I don't know if different maps give you more exposure gems, but it might be worth checking out.
It might just be a coincidence but I decided to quickly do a little test by using embrace multiple times on a character in a spot in the Human Village vs doing to them in the players home and the exposure increase was identical for both every time I tried it which makes it hard to tell if it's actually a thing but it did have a decrease of 40 gems when doing it in the home vs when it was in the Human village.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
You don't necessarily need to masturbate or be outdoors to get Exposure gems. Flipping skirts and physical contact doesn't seem to produce a lot of gems. Like I mentioned earlier it seems like most my gems come from strong orgasms. The problem is that every NPC starts off with relatively low stamina. A few orgasms will very quickly take them out. I think you can take characters to secluded spots as long as you have enough Obedience levels, but I don't recommend it because the mechanic is very buggy. Like you can interact with people despite having sex, for whatever reasons and the Hidden meter might randomly disappear. I also don't notice an increase in gems for being caught in the act when having sex in the open normally.

I think the gems have a shared pool and get consumed when a skill uses it to rank up. As for cheating it in, I don't blame you. I wasn't exaggerating when I said it would probably take you days. The Exposure requirements aren't well balanced.
Tried cheating, didn't work too well lol. Tried raising her masturbation addiction, removing her ignorant trait and a few other things I can't remember currently, and none of it worked lol No idea how to have sex with this girl and start her masturbation addiction chain event like the ignorant trait says to do.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
By the way is there any purpose to the diaries in TW or was that just something someone added and was never expanded on because I've yet to find one that actually has anything in it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Tried cheating, didn't work too well lol. Tried raising her masturbation addiction, removing her ignorant trait and a few other things I can't remember currently, and none of it worked lol No idea how to have sex with this girl and start her masturbation addiction chain event like the ignorant trait says to do.
I haven't messed around with the cheats much. Is it possible to just dump a crap ton of Exposure and C. Pleasure gems? That would be the closest to getting Loves to Masturbate trait. If that doesn't work, I have no idea.

By the way is there any purpose to the diaries in TW or was that just something someone added and was never expanded on because I've yet to find one that actually has anything in it.
As far as I can tell, not really. I use to use them to keep track of pregnancies and holidays, but at some point I stopped caring as much.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I haven't messed around with the cheats much. Is it possible to just dump a crap ton of Exposure and C. Pleasure gems? That would be the closest to getting Loves to Masturbate trait. If that doesn't work, I have no idea.
I'll have to look again, but when I looked it didn't seem like you could add gems annoyingly.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Wild game! As an old touhou fan, it's bizarre to see characters from Gensokyo waging war over Europe, to say the least. Ever since I stumbled over it in a recommendation thread for "Games like Free cities" earlier today, I've played EratohoK nonstop for hours.

The tentacle hosts are currently spreading over from Russia, while the large anti-Ran Yakumo Coalition finally got disbanded after Kaguya pushed them to the edge of Norway. Meanwhile, Junko, Lunasa and Tenshi are competing over the french-german territories, as cultists have seized Britain and are pushing north into Scotland. And that's not even mentioning the nsfw stuff!

Edit: I mean, fuckin hell, THIS can be your player character?! Amazing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmugStheno

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
Have you tried raising your intimacy like I recommended last time?
sorry mate didn't work , the wiki tell something about increasing virtility but i don't understand how that work either
i could reset my game and try again but i'm still hoping some one have the answer

sorry and thanks after resetting my character it work tks

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
sorry mate didn't work , the wiki tell something about increasing virtility but i don't understand how that work either
i could reset my game and try again but i'm still hoping some one have the answer

That's a bummer. Hope your second go is a lot smoother.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016

Just to be clear did you cheat Medicine's intimacy up when you tried that or did you raise it naturally? Because it's possible that cheating it doesn't trigger the ability for you to mix the item because it might be that the trigger that unlocks it is looking for an increase from 4 to 5 rather than the value itself being 5.

Snoipah

May 25, 2017
Hm, it says completed but I still have to ask...Is there any hope for updates to add in more 2hus as of late? More areas? I know the translations are still on-going but I haven't heard or ever saw about the creator itself and thought this could be the right spot to ask.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Hm, it says completed but I still have to ask...Is there any hope for updates to add in more 2hus as of late? More areas? I know the translations are still on-going but I haven't heard or ever saw about the creator itself and thought this could be the right spot to ask.
the latest update add the characters from touhou 18. Probably will have to wait for Touhou 17.5 to add more later.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
the latest update add the characters from touhou 18. Probably will have to wait for Touhou 17.5 to add more later.
Pretty sure they're asking about EratohoK and not TW which I don't think has added any new characters as of yet unless it's something limited to a Japanese version.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes