lizardman123

Dec 24, 2019
Been playing eratohoTW and wondering if there's some kinda guide out there, but posts here say "just ask" so here I go.

I searched through this thread but didn't see anyone talking about one of the items you can Mail Order for 30k: [Capturing Skill]

It's in the same category as all the bondage and SM play items, but all my save-scumming and testing hasn't given me any idea what it does. It costs a decent amount, so I'm infinitely curious.

Also, any idea where to get more of those stones of Miranda? I got an extra from an event where the bunny charged me a pretty dime even after haggling her down.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I searched through this thread but didn't see anyone talking about one of the items you can Mail Order for 30k: [Capturing Skill]

Also, any idea where to get more of those stones of Miranda? I got an extra from an event where the bunny charged me a pretty dime even after haggling her down.
For the first one I've got no idea and wonder about that myself, the only possible thing I can think of is it might enable a special SM option(like how if you do oral on a character but then have them do it to you the two of you'll 69)but since I never use those I wouldn't know. And for the second the only other way I've noticed was once in a new game where you'll inevitably have to go long periods in-game without having sex one once spawned for me and the dialogue for it from what I remember was something along the lines of "your lust built up and crystalized" so you might be able get more by just skipping days until that event procs but I don't really know if that'll work. But that rabbit event will show up again randomly so you can also get more that way but it's really rare in my experience.

Reactions: Ferghus

lizardman123

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah that's the other thing, I once managed to have sex with a character during timestop but have never managed to do it again.

I feel like eratohoTW is a great game that's locked behind its issues. It could use a combination of explanation (or just a guide/tutorial), and a great deal reduction of the grind. Ended up playing it after the game that this thread is named after, and I've ended up feeling pressured into using Cheat Engine just because I played eratohoTW for eight hours straight and still felt like a useless idiot.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Been playing eratohoTW and wondering if there's some kinda guide out there, but posts here say "just ask" so here I go.

It's in the same category as all the bondage and SM play items, but all my save-scumming and testing hasn't given me any idea what it does. It costs a decent amount, so I'm infinitely curious.

For your first question, I think it unlocks a certain version of bondage play. If I recall, you can either tie someone up cosmetically (which still allows them to perform their own actions) or actually tie them in a way where they can't escape/refuse your actions. I'm not 100% sure since it's been a while since I had a fresh start.

For your second question, VespidV basically summed up my own experience. It seemed for me that the weird vendor only pops up if you spent your stone already. I think I used it on the merchant it took me like half a season before I saw them again. The second time around, I decided to keep it and I haven't seen them for two in-game years.

Last edited:

lizardman123

Dec 24, 2019
I was thinking/hoping that the Time Stop magic would allow me to blindfold and bondage someone, and then resume time so they wouldn't be able to identify who I was.

Then I could fulfill my lifelong dream of spanking Reimu unconscious for being a money grubbing bitch. But I don't think that's a possibility in this game. If it is, I really don't understand how this game might put 2-and-2 together in regards to enabling certain actions.

Like, you can [Carry] girls in timestop, but why? I'd assume for something nefarious, but the most I've done with that is carry a girl to a training area to force her to tutor me in combat/knowledge/cooking/mixing.

And then she grabs me and puts a rotor in my ass because she likes me eventually and I forgot I enabled the Hard to Get option, which means everyone's a rapist, including me.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I was thinking/hoping that the Time Stop magic would allow me to blindfold and bondage someone, and then resume time so they wouldn't be able to identify who I was.
A lot of the time stop stuff depends on the character as some of them don't have any dialogue or reactions to it while some do for example Seija will react to most vanilla time stop actions(I've never tried bondage or SM so I don't know about those) and will even write an entry about it in her diary with small variations based on what exactly you did to her.(Unrelated but she's also literally the only character I've found who even has entries for her diary as well).

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
A lot of the time stop stuff depends on the character as some of them don't have any dialogue or reactions to it while some do for example Seija will react to most vanilla time stop actions(I've never tried bondage or SM so I don't know about those) and will even write an entry about it in her diary with small variations based on what exactly you did to her.(Unrelated but she's also literally the only character I've found who even has entries for her diary as well).
Satori also has responses for nearly everything. Since she can read your mind, she always knows everything you did to her in time-stop. She's just not translated, yet.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Then I could fulfill my lifelong dream of spanking Reimu unconscious for being a money grubbing bitch. But I don't think that's a possibility in this game. If it is, I really don't understand how this game might put 2-and-2 together in regards to enabling certain actions.

Like, you can [Carry] girls in timestop, but why? I'd assume for something nefarious, but the most I've done with that is carry a girl to a training area to force her to tutor me in combat/knowledge/cooking/mixing.

And then she grabs me and puts a rotor in my ass because she likes me eventually and I forgot I enabled the Hard to Get option, which means everyone's a rapist, including me.
Yeah, I know that feeling. Was hoping to publicly humiliate someone and see how they react like you typically would in time stop hentai. Sucks that I can't do that, but it's not a bad sandbox. As for the Carry function, I generally abuse it to share tea/meals by bunching up a bunch of people in the same room. Effortless Reliability gain, if your food isn't crap.
P.S. If you put anyone in the bath or hotspring, you can't take 'em back out.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I've noticed Yukari has long hair portraits but I've never seen them in game. How do I get the game to use them? Are they scenerio exclusive?

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
I've noticed Yukari has long hair portraits but I've never seen them in game. How do I get the game to use them? Are they scenerio exclusive?
do you prefer her portrait over the current one? I can do a quick edit to replace the current Yukari portrait with the long hair one.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
do you prefer her portrait over the current one? I can do a quick edit to replace the current Yukari portrait with the long hair one.

Can you please? I could probably do it myself but knowing my luck, I'd probably have to edit it a dozen times before I get it right. I always have a issue lining up everything exactly right.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I'm pretty sure that they're unused as those portraits are just re-used ones from TW where she'll change clothing depending on the time of day and so editing them in like the other person suggested is the only way you'll get to see them in K.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Can you please? I could probably do it myself but knowing my luck, I'd probably have to edit it a dozen times before I get it right. I always have a issue lining up everything exactly right.
This is Yukari face in her profile.
View attachment 22_Face.webp
and I'm assuming you want the her picture with long hair in the below to be in game instead of short one above?

PedroBanana

Oct 13, 2021
Question, what is the difference between this and TW? I hated the Touhou game because I had 0 idea wtf is going, since I never touched a Touhou game

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Question, what is the difference between this and TW? I hated the Touhou game because I had 0 idea wtf is going, since I never touched a Touhou game
Very different games. I think TW is described as like a waifu dating simulator, Era K is a conquest type game like Sengoku Rance where you fight everybody and try to take over the map. TW probably requires you to already be a fan of Touhou to enjoy it. Era K can be enjoyed even without being a fan, there's not too much that's difficult to understand outside the occasionally wtf (Like Ibaraki's Arm). I only know about Touhou from all the hentai, but I love Era K.

Last edited:

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
TL;DR: A shrine maiden beat up others cute girls in different place everytime and called it problem solved.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Very different games. I think TW is described as like a waifu dating simulator, Era K is a conquest type game like Sengoku Rance where you fight everybody and try to take over the map. TW probably requires you to already be a fan of Touhou to enjoy it. Era K can be enjoyed even without being a fan, there's not too much that's difficult to understand outside the occasionally wtf (Like Ibaraki's Arm). I only know about Touhou from all the hentai, but I love Era K.
It's far less Sengoku Rance and more of a Touhou styled ROTK with sex.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes