FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Another problem that I ran into when I tried translating GvT's sex stuff was that GvT, and probably quite a few ERA games, use a complex way to construct a sentence over several lines of code
The problem though is that these are of course arranged in Japanese

So not only do you need to piece things together to get a coherent output from a translator, you also need to mess around with the actual code structure - which'll be a massive pain in the arse to maintain when the game updates.
Yeah, I noticed erainschool does that constantly. Which might be why the translation for it hasn't updated in more than 2 years. It's the writer's attempt to randomize the dialogue for replayability, but the way they did it is just too fucking messy to be bothered with most of the time.

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
I need to ask, how can I recuperate a MindBroken girl? I kinda overclicked in a Nightcrawl and now she become a one. It says, this is not permanent but could be one if not recuperate. How I do that?

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
I need to ask, how can I recuperate a MindBroken girl? I kinda overclicked in a Nightcrawl and now she become a one. It says, this is not permanent but could be one if not recuperate. How I do that?
please her. Kissing and so on, anything but making her sadder/hate than she already is. Aim for her mouth is the easiest.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
from what I test and playing around with cheat. Seem like kissing/fuck her in the mouth/put dildo in her mouth got the best chance.
ok long answer: I tested and putting a partner with all the worst trait that make them easy to get mad during sex (Defiant, Stubborn, Conservative, Tsundere, Apathetic, etc...) and I put my character Sextech: 9999. If I touch breast, vagina, having sex, etc..the partner will get hate. But a a kiss with instantly get the partner Euphoria instead. (urethal took 2-4 turn but will reach same result)
Second test is same stats except Sextech is 0 instead. Of course hate bar increase slower but the kissing barely change their mood.
-> So, a constant Euphoria mood will recuperate a MindBroken girl. (Not broken soul of course...)

Reactions: Ferghus

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Uh, I ran this through virus total and the zip file got flagged 9 times.
Known issue. It's not a virus.

Most anti-virus programs are just bad and lazy about how they do their thing. Game has an auto-clipboard feature that copy/pastes in-game text to your clipboard so that it can be easily picked up by translation tools. Terrible AV programs see "Oh, it's touching default software (the clipboard), it must be a virus!" and false-positive flags it.

It's not a virus. The AV programs you're using are just terrible at their jobs.

Reactions: Voilsh

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Can we just put a big fat disclaimer on the OP or something at this point? Why doesn't anyone ever put "virus" into the search bar? How many times is this now?

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Are there any Era games finished development? I don't want to start one, really get into it, play to my heart's content, only to see bunch of new updates several months later. I just want to start a game after it's completed.

Also, are there any Era games fully translated? I played Eratoho K several months ago and even that had parts untraslated.

Lastly, is EratohoTW has any endings?

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Are there any Era games finished development? I don't want to start one, really get into it, play to my heart's content, only to see bunch of new updates several months later. I just want to start a game after it's completed.

Also, are there any Era games fully translated? I played Eratoho K several months ago and even that had parts untraslated.

Lastly, is EratohoTW has any endings?
Finished develop: Nope. Only few games has ending but still expand gameplay/other endings
Era games fully translated? Nope. Mostly translated: TW/K.
TL;DR: No finished game. Even if it finished, Zun will simply create another Touhou game and it will get update eventually...

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
vnpt

Well, Ibaraki's Arm now has portraits. I'd say that for the artstyle, the breasts on her are nearly perfect for "Large" or "Huge." Nearly perfect as in, the nipples are oddly pointy like spearheads. And they're facing different directions as if being magnetically repelled by each other.

Fix those two issues and they'd make a good reference for making alternate breast size portraits for the others.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
vnpt

Well, Ibaraki's Arm now has portraits. I'd say that for the artstyle, the breasts on her are nearly perfect for "Large" or "Huge." Nearly perfect as in, the nipples are oddly pointy like spearheads. And they're facing different directions as if being magnetically repelled by each other.

Fix those two issues and they'd make a good reference for making alternate breast size portraits for the others.
Back. What kind of fix should I apply? Just copy-paste Kasen tit to Ibaraki's Arm or readjust it myself?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Back. What kind of fix should I apply? Just copy-paste Kasen tit to Ibaraki's Arm or readjust it myself?
I want to note that TW also got similar expansions. Lots of characters got a variety of breasts sizes added.

As for Ibaraki's Arm, I'd say it's just a matter of fixing perspective and the nipples. So that they're less pointy and actually look like they're facing mostly the same direction.

Once she's fixed up, you could use it as a pretty good reference (and baseline for what "Huge" is) for expanding anyone else's bust.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
I want to note that TW also got similar expansions. Lots of characters got a variety of breasts sizes added.

As for Ibaraki's Arm, I'd say it's just a matter of fixing perspective and the nipples. So that they're less pointy and actually look like they're facing mostly the same direction.

Once she's fixed up, you could use it as a pretty good reference (and baseline for what "Huge" is) for expanding anyone else's bust.
oh, just notice Kasen's breast also have similar problem like Ibaraki's Arm...
View attachment 80_Face.webp View attachment 158_Face.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: Someguy336
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes