Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
How many of the games are in english?
None of them fully. Its some are playable or mostly done but none are full. EratohoK, EraTohoTW are the most translated ones. EraMegami is playable as well but I recommend you have google translate open in the background for most of them.

Reactions: Rieekan

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
There's also eraType-Moon, and eraFGO-K for mostly translated stuff, though don't expect dialogue to be translated.

3dpdthrowaway

Nov 17, 2019
eraType-moon is a trainer game like slavemaker. There's nothing wrong with it but eraSQN does the same thing better. Apart from those I'd say the playable translations are K/TW/Reverse/PM/RTP/Sumire, I wouldn't count Megaten.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
It should be noted that both of these are basically reskins of eratohoK
FGO-K is because that's literally someone doing eratohoK with FGO characters, which I consider worth playing because Fate. eraType-Moon is not a reskin, because as the person above mentions it's a trainer game, with more emphasis on the actually sexually training Type-Moon girls, rather than the essentially talk, charm, and then fuck eratohoK offers.
eraType-moon is a trainer game like slavemaker. There's nothing wrong with it but eraSQN does the same thing better. Apart from those I'd say the playable translations are K/TW/Reverse/PM/RTP/Sumire, I wouldn't count Megaten.
Eh, fair enough. Mainly recommended eraType-Moon because it has English tutorial and in-game guide/glossary, with pretty much the only thing I remember being untranslated being personal dialogues. In comparison, eraSQN kind of tosses you into things, so eraType-Moon might be better to start with. I wouldn't recommend TW, because grinding takes forever unless you cheat, and it's not that fun to begin with. Reverse is literally Touhou characters training you, and I don't think they ever completely fixed the whole 'constantly tries to do foot stuff to you' thing. PM is fun. Megaten is complicated.

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
Just a question on eratohotw, is sanae's story up until chapter 2 only? after being her acquaintance on her mini vn it just says "to be continued" on her "how to progress" list

she can only be considered as acquaintance unless there's a continuation on how to advance or the continuation isn't implemented yet?

Last edited:

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Question (K), is "abduct" command completely useless or is there a way to actually forcefully abduct a person? Because right now it seems like you just need to break a girl and then she agrees to be abducted which is straight up, stupid. At that point you can just "demand submission" and be done with it.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Question (K), is "abduct" command completely useless or is there a way to actually forcefully abduct a person? Because right now it seems like you just need to break a girl and then she agrees to be abducted which is straight up, stupid. At that point you can just "demand submission" and be done with it.
Eh, abduct is less abducting the person and more asking them to serve you officially, given you can hypnotize people into submission, but can't abduct them using hypnosis (I assume because you can't keep a hostile target servile 24/7, though why it can't just last long enough to imprison them is probably so we don't simply deprive the AI of officers within a handful of turns). On a side note, demand submission doesn't actually make them your officer, it's just a 'fall' condition, and they will still work for their previous ruler. Abduction straight up recruits them, so it makes sense that you're supposed to do it after training them, not before. Pretty much the only thing you can use them for is sabotage and guided nightcrawl if they're submitted, but not abducted. If you want to 'break' them while they're under another ruler, but in your nation, there are diplomatic demands for officer hostages, just be aware that it's difficult for demands to succeed if the ruler you're demanding from isn't also submitted to you.

Nononbom

Jul 28, 2018
Wait, isn't EratohoTW male protagonist only? Is it even worth to play as female protagonist?

Last edited:

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
Wait, isn't EratohoTW male protagonist only? Is it even worth play as female protagonist?
you can play as a female/futa but you can't get pregnant. i tested this with the cheat menu and there is just no way, its not implemented i think. its worth it if you like that kinda thing, you can make all the chars futas or randomize the whole thing. but removing the risk of pregnancy removes all the fun of playing as a female char imo.

i think its worth it as it adds a lot more variety in positions, even more so when you have multiple partners.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Personally I don't like futas, always wished Reverse had a couple of male trainers (and less feet shit)

Nononbom

Jul 28, 2018
Can you change if someone is futa or not on the middle of the game or is it only possible at the start?

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
Can you change if someone is futa or not on the middle of the game or is it only possible at the start?
if you are talking about eratohoTW then yes with the cheat menu, i think you can also try to find shinyoumaru i think her name was and use the miracle mallet option

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes