VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Ya boi's back here again with another question. Say you want to rape a character, but you don't live in the same place as them, how do you enter their room then? Can you even do so?
Aside from raising their relationship stats and coming across them masturbating like the other poster said you can also visit their room if you have high enough relationship state like Love or Lust and are on the map that connects to their room(For example if you don't live in the Scarlet Devil Mansion and go to the Basement area if Flandre is there and you meet the conditions you'll get a new option to go their room if you're interacting with her.) The only other way I've ever managed to get in a room is by getting a character who can go into "heat" status to a really high level of mood. For example in my case it was Nazrin when she was in the Myouren Main Temple and I managed to get her to let me into her room at around 800 favorability and 100 reliability. The only thing is though that doing it this way will result in them trying to rape you instead.

Last edited:

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
Lmao, got a request from Reimu a few days earlier. By the time I caught Marisa it lead to a silly situation. Pretty cute, hope there are more translated interactions like that eventually.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Surprised I never saw that one myself.
Headpatting the girls can also lead to some fun dialogue depending on levels of friendship, laughed hard at one of Nazrins lines.

Speaking of rare things that can happen in game:

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Hmm, I see. Thank you all for the feedback, seeing as how sex is a big part of getting H-abilities to rise may I ask which actions/positions raise the most value? Like, does enough bondage increase obedience? Would it just get the girl used to bondage, or will it cause a hate mark? On the note of bondage, does one start with restraint mode for a while before moving on to bondage?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hmm, I see. Thank you all for the feedback, seeing as how sex is a big part of getting H-abilities to rise may I ask which actions/positions raise the most value? Like, does enough bondage increase obedience? Would it just get the girl used to bondage, or will it cause a hate mark? On the note of bondage, does one start with restraint mode for a while before moving on to bondage?
I think bondage is moreso for sadism/masochism, which I don't believe are too fleshed out. As for positions, I can't say for sure, but doggy style might be better for obedience. But you need to use tools like nipple and clit caps in tandem with sex to maximize gem farming, as you get multiplier for having a stronger orgasm. Nutting at the same time, kissing, groping chest, and having the other hole filled with a dildo also adds to it.
At first, the girl is probably going to faint from all that shit after a few turns, but it's okay. The more sex you have, the more stamina and energy she'll have, eventually having so much, there's no conceivable way for you to outlast her even if you're actively trying to.

P.S. You don't have to have backbreaking sex to satisfy them. Try to get the perk that lets you see sexual frustration. If she's at 0%, you can end early and go about your day.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
I think bondage is moreso for sadism/masochism, which I don't believe are too fleshed out. As for positions, I can't say for sure, but doggy style might be better for obedience. But you need to use tools like nipple and clit caps in tandem with sex to maximize gem farming, as you get multiplier for having a stronger orgasm. Nutting at the same time, kissing, groping chest, and having the other hole filled with a dildo also adds to it.
At first, the girl is probably going to faint from all that shit after a few turns, but it's okay. The more sex you have, the more stamina and energy she'll have, eventually having so much, there's no conceivable way for you to outlast her even if you're actively trying to.

P.S. You don't have to have backbreaking sex to satisfy them. Try to get the perk that lets you see sexual frustration. If she's at 0%, you can end early and go about your day.
I see I see. Ending early before a girl orgasms will increase her sexual frustration right? What about training a girl's body during timestop, would the same apply?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I see I see. Ending early before a girl orgasms will increase her sexual frustration right? What about training a girl's body during timestop, would the same apply?
I don't quite remember. You could test it out and reload a save if things go south.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
I don't quite remember. You could test it out and reload a save if things go south.
Tested it out, all are correct. You can use timestop rape to increase a girl's sexual frustration too. I noticed it gives less frustration if the girl orgasms though, so be careful with that.

Reactions: Ferghus

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
. Gitgud might go down for maintenance soon, so good idea to DL it quick. Some major things:

Yay, Kagerou and Miyoi finally getting translations. Kagerous is probably in my top 5, so I've been hoping she'd get some love. I hope Eirin is soon. She seems like such a big player I'm surprised she's taken so long. Not sure if I'll play the new version yet since I'm about to reach a full year in the last version. I dunno what happens when you try an old save with a new version, but any issues will probably be lessened if I newgame+ I'd assume. Might just skip this patch completely depending on what the newgame+ bonuses are like. I feel like I can finally date/bang most Touhous semi quickly, so I wanna play around with high stats more.

Edit: Apparently you can just straight up keep everything into newgame+, or sacrifice some level 5/6 level skills for a tiny bit of extra maximum TSP. I've always wanted more TSP but I dunno if it's worth all that grind again, lol. At least Foraging is pretty easy to max out.

Think I'll finally try Megaten while I wait for more content for TW. Not a huge fan of Persona games because of the time limits, but I'm kinda curious now. Man, even the tutorials aren't translated in Megaten...

Is the tutorial dungeon in Megaten supposed to last like 3 hours? The dungeon just keeps going and there's no obvious way to take a break? Holy shit this is repetitive as fuck. Pacing in this game seems pretty bad if that's the norm. Maybe it's because most the mobs are zombies and I'm using the MC in the backrow with a gun, but it was recommended. Not like the frontrow is killing all that quickly either. I get the feeling there's a better way to start the game off than entering the tutorial dungeon with the fairy and a summoner helper. They're both kind of unimpressive. I picked up a zombie girl and some caster with talking + the tutorial dude. Those squirrel girls keep fleeing with items I give them lol.

Net idol is a summoner like the MC, and the busty nurse is a healer like the fairy, seems like both kinda conflict with the other starters. Not sure which to go with if I start over. Guess I can buy some weapons for the human starter before entering the tutorial, might help.

Last edited:

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
1672803580020.png

Any code-runners know what's happening with this error? it just happens in era-SQN now whenever something happens that should make the in-game day progress to the next one (for example: the error happens right after i choose to exit the level-up screen after training, or right before time moves on to the next day just resting) it's exp related apparently, and i've been stuck on the same day now for a while >=(

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So is it pretty normal in Megaten to go for hybrid builds? I'm having a lot of trouble deciding how to build characters, especially humans. Almost wondering if I should just leave the humans out of combat and train them sexually, the demons are a bit easier to build and work with because I can tell what they're built for usually. The humans have so many options I never know what to do with them. They all learn spells and shit, but there are only so many backrow slots. The game kinda shoves a bunch of human girls down your throat with requests and events and I have no idea what abilities they'll learn.

First is a Summoner1LV/Adept.
Second has Adept and Item Knowledge1LV.
Third is a Persona User with Orpheus Persona (Can't find their skill list on the wiki).

I started building the first one with balanced stats because she was in the front row for me in the tutorial dungeon, gave her a happy knife that has split damage boosts. The second and third human I haven't taken into combat yet. I also have a Zombie Girl (Building tanky), High Pixie (Building for magic/support), and Apsaras (Building for magic/support).

I also don't know what to do with MAG. Save for skill improvements? Upgrade their stats? It seems like the MC Devil Hunter shouldn't raise their stats with MAG since it costs like a hundred times what it does for others. Devil Summoners also can't gain mana or use spells... Seems like this class is mostly supposed to transfer their MAG to their party members.

I keep trying to get into this, but without Persona and Megaten knowledge it's super painful. It's like they just threw together 50 different games/systems and expected players to know what to do with them all, lol. Basically like it's made strictly for hardcore fans of the games and makes little to no attempt to bring in others. The 20 different resistance types makes it seem like it's a good idea to have multiple damage types to be able to avoid enemy strengths and target weaknesses, so I was thinking hybrids might be good, but I'm not sure if I'll be punished for that later.

I could use some team examples basically. I don't even know what I'm supposed to be aiming for. Especially with the half dozen demon fusion options and shit. I keep playing a day or two, dropping the game, then coming back to it and starting over from scratch. I've done this like 5 times now. Then I go back to TW and try unsuccessfully to impregnate girls because damn is it hard to impregnate anybody without like 15 added modifiers.

P.S: Greatest pet peeve in TW is that the girls aren't in alphabetical order in like any menu, especially the prayer menu. God it takes 2-3 minutes to find people in there. I also have no idea why the girls will randomly toss all tools off of them during sex. Always ruins my multi body part orgasms.

Last edited:

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So quick question if no one cares to answer but are the links that are posted the most up to date version and if not is there a link someone can provide

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So quick question if no one cares to answer but are the links that are posted the most up to date version and if not is there a link someone can provide
Nope. The most updated versions requires a gitgud account.

Step 1: Go to
Step 2: Choose the game you want
Step 3: Switch the branch to "ENG-TRANSLATION" or "ENG-Development" or something, that tends to be the most up to date, though it may have more bugs. Sometimes the readme on the page mentions what the fuck all the various versions are.
Step 4: Download that shit.
Step ?: The "Release" or "Master" branches of games tend to be more stable if you want to DL those instead. The names are inconsistent, so good luck figuring them out. They're usually updated every month or two for TW and Megaten I think. Best way to tell is when that branch last received updates...usually. You can actually look at the to see which branches are being updated in the "Recent Activity" list as well.

For TW there's an exception, the most updated branch tends to be the Pedy version you can find here:

It's a bit of a pain to find the best version to DL, especially if you aren't familar with git, but the latest versions can almost be different games, especially Megaten and TW. TW has had massive reworks, additions, QoL stuff, and translations done since the wiki version that change the game pretty drastically (Almost all seem to be for the better). Highly recommended to play the Pedy version over the wiki versions as of this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suwi

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Step 3: Switch the branch to "ENG-TRANSLATION" or "ENG-Development" or something, that tends to be the most up to date, though it may have more bugs. Sometimes the readme on the page mentions what the fuck all the various versions are.
Step ?: The "Release" or "Master" branches of games tend to be more stable if you want to DL those instead. The names are inconsistent, so good luck figuring them out. They're usually updated every month or two for TW and Megaten I think. Best way to tell is when that branch last received updates...usually. You can actually look at the to see which branches are being updated in the "Recent Activity" list as well.

For TW there's an exception, the most updated branch tends to be the Pedy version you can find here:

It's a bit of a pain to find the best version to DL, especially if you aren't familar with git, but the latest versions can almost be different games, especially Megaten and TW. TW has had massive reworks, additions, QoL stuff, and translations done since the wiki version that change the game pretty drastically (Almost all seem to be for the better). Highly recommended to play the Pedy version over the wiki versions as of this post.
Huh, I'm kinda surprised I can load a save from the wiki branch on the Pedy branch. What are some of the major differences?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Huh, I'm kinda surprised I can load a save from the wiki branch on the Pedy branch. What are some of the major differences?
4.860 vs 4.881:

1: Farming rework. Plot amount scales with Foraging level and it's easier to start farming sooner, but isn't as OP.
2: A bunch of tools can now be upgraded, not just the pool, adds more late game goals.
3: Inventory can be sorted now instead of the huge wall of text.
4: Playing music at banquets is more feasible at level 4-5 Musician level, you won't be immediately KO'd like before.
5: I think it's harder to reach "Lover" than before, though maybe that's just a tweak with Remilia.
6: You can now leave your hometown during "Downpour", though it might require umbrella upgrades.
7: New starting bonuses.
8: Tremendous amount of new translations. All the UI is fully translated and a bunch of new dialogue for girls. Game is pretty playable without a translator now.
9: Achievement rework and shows rewards for everything.
10: Shows a girl's progress towards gaining lewd traits in her "Falling Conditions".
11: New Large Mirror item used for humiliation play.
12: Girls have signature dishes you can acquire now, more info here.
13: More animals to hunt.
14: Sleep menu now lists Fishing spots, also the tutorial chick is less obnoxious with her slow ass text.
15: Radio and "Look at the sky" commands and shit to check the weather I guess? I never use it.
16: Stonestacking content in Sanzu River.
17: Play Game options with girls adds more than just talking and tea for early game Favor boosting.
18: Underground gambling den.
19: New mod to display date scores in the options menu. I mostly mention this to remind people there's a mod in there to allow more lovers, the default only allows 1 without issues.
20: I think the latest version also tells you when you unlock shit from relationship improvements too. Got level 5 Intimacy with Hatate and it told me I could log/forage in new areas, I've never seen that warning before.

I just noticed the wiki version is absolute shit at translations, that guy wasn't wrong. Weird, I thought that's what I originally downloaded. I wasn't signed in to Git, so I wonder how the hell I originally ended up with a more translated version before switching to Pedy version, lol.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
4.860 vs 4.881:

1: Farming rework. Plot amount scales with Foraging level and it's easier to start farming sooner, but isn't as OP.
2: A bunch of tools can now be upgraded, not just the pool, adds more late game goals.
3: Inventory can be sorted now instead of the huge wall of text.
4: Playing music at banquets is more feasible at level 4-5 Musician level, you won't be immediately KO'd like before.
5: I think it's harder to reach "Lover" than before, though maybe that's just a tweak with Remilia.
6: You can now leave your hometown during "Downpour", though it might require umbrella upgrades.
7: New starting bonuses.
8: Tremendous amount of new translations. All the UI is fully translated and a bunch of new dialogue for girls. Game is pretty playable without a translator now.
9: Achievement rework and shows rewards for everything.
10: Shows a girl's progress towards gaining lewd traits in her "Falling Conditions".
11: New Large Mirror item used for humiliation play.
12: Girls have signature dishes you can acquire now, haven't found any yet though to comment more on those.
13: More animals to hunt.
14: Sleep menu now lists Fishing spots, also the tutorial chick is less obnoxious with her slow ass text.
15: Radio and "Look at the sky" commands and shit to check the weather I guess? I never use it.
16: Stonestacking content in Sanzu River.
17: Play Game options with girls adds more than just talking and tea for early game Favor boosting.
18: Underground gambling den.
19: New mod to display date scores in the options menu. I mostly mention this to remind people there's a mod in there to allow more lovers, the default only allows 1 without issues.

I just noticed the wiki version is absolute shit at translations, that guy wasn't wrong. Weird, I thought that's what I originally downloaded. I wasn't signed in to Git, so I wonder how the hell I originally ended up with a more translated version before switching to Pedy version, lol.
Sounds pretty good, especially #10 and #17. Would make the game seem a lot less random for new players.

I don't know what the happened to the UI in the wiki version. I'm like 99% sure some of the options that aren't translated used to be in English in a previous version.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021

Thanks homie I've enjoyed what I was playing on this thread looking forward to see what you recommended

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
12: Girls have signature dishes you can acquire now, haven't found any yet though to comment more on those.
If you want to learn signature dishes, get the touhou to around 1000ish favor then bring them to a kitchen. Cook and select the practice option. Their signature dish will be there. If you cook it enough you'll learn the recipe yourself and it'll show in your normal cooking menu.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
When you fuck so many Youkai, you don't know which one got pregnant. I can't find any pregnancy warning on any of the girl's info, but I got the achievement for it. Weird thing is that they aren't even the race I was trying to impregnate. I just fuck Meiling and Patchouli to keep their lust down. Barely been with Meiling lately, I also gave Patchouli a contraceptive and only fucked her with some left over Vigor on the day for the first time the achievement procd. Weird. Devil's don't count as Youkai for achievements, right? The girls I've mostly been trying to impregnate are Remilia and Koakuma.

Only other girl I've fucked lately besides the consent girls Is Merlin, she's my TSP cumdump for when I have spare TSP/Vigor and no time left, lol. She's a poltergeist though. If I got Patchouli pregnant with 114ml of semen through contraceptives during our first time together, I'm going to laugh. I don't know if the achievement unlocks on the day they're impregnated or not, but she's the only Youkai I fucked the day it unlocked (I even checked yesterday's save to make sure). Only other girl I fucked that day was Koakuma.

I really hope one of them shows their pregnancy in their info somewhere soon, cause damn am I confused. Probably most likely is that devils count as Youkai for the achievement and I knocked up Koakuma finally. Well, at least I don't have to worry about wasting the NYR buff anymore. Time to grind permission to fuck on dangerous days full force. I can finally go back to fucking Sakuya and human girls without worrying lol.

Edit: Finally got the dangerous days achievement at almost 200 days in lol. Surprised I got it with Sakuya before Koakuma. I impregnated Sakuya beforehand though (Maid impregnation made that clear). And yep, can confirm that Koakuma counts as a Youkai for the achievement. So you can't tell if they're pregnant early on without the dangerous days achievement huh. I wondered when it would display that somewhere for them.

Finally feels like I can aim for Almighty Impregnation trait. Do Youkai Beasts count as a separate race from Youkai? I hope so cause I wanna impregnate Reisen. There aren't a lot of translated fairies to aim for huh... The only one is Larva. Hopefully I can get to 5 races without needing fairies or harder races since I've been stacking pregnancy prayers on Remilia for whenever she can get preggers. She's already at the prayer cap I think, so that should be quick.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
When you fuck so many Youkai, you don't know which one got pregnant. I can't find any pregnancy warning on any of the girl's info, but I got the achievement for it. Weird thing is that they aren't even the race I was trying to impregnate. I just fuck Meiling and Patchouli to keep their lust down. Barely been with Meiling lately, I also gave Patchouli a contraceptive and only fucked her with some left over Vigor on the day for the first time the achievement procd. Weird. Devil's don't count as Youkai for achievements, right? The girls I've mostly been trying to impregnate are Remilia and Koakuma.

Only other girl I've fucked lately besides the consent girls Is Merlin, she's my TSP cumdump for when I have spare TSP/Vigor and no time left, lol. She's a poltergeist though. If I got Patchouli pregnant with 114ml of semen through contraceptives during our first time together, I'm going to laugh. I don't know if the achievement unlocks on the day they're impregnated or not, but she's the only Youkai I fucked the day it unlocked (I even checked yesterday's save to make sure). Only other girl I fucked that day was Koakuma.

I really hope one of them shows their pregnancy in their info somewhere soon, cause damn am I confused. Probably most likely is that devils count as Youkai for the achievement and I knocked up Koakuma finally. Well, at least I don't have to worry about wasting the NYR buff anymore. Time to grind permission to fuck on dangerous days full force. I can finally go back to fucking Sakuya and human girls without worrying lol.
If this is still accurate, the chance of impregnating them is probably only 2x harder than a human, whereas a vampire would be 10x as hard. As for the grind, it shouldn't be too bad. I can't remember for sure, but I think asking during a successful date might make it more likely for them to say yes. If they haven't changed the ovulation cycle in the past year, it's only 10 days long. So if she says no on a dangerous day, try again 10 days later.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes