JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
These models look exactly like the Engagement
They are connected, Emily in the engagement have some dreams where she is in the past, in this case she is Princess Myra.
The inn owner she is the landalady in the Engagement, all the characters are in both games.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Are the creators connected or somehow ? Otherwise that´s be considered as assets infringement.
It's not the same dev, but i know they both sponsor their games in their Patreon.
But they could be working together in some way or is just to make the story more connected.
But now you have Jealousy, it's the continuation from The Engaement.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
How much scenes does Princess Myra has? I played ACT 1 and found none because I didnt do the choices right? Is there even NTR with her?

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
How much scenes does Princess Myra has? I played ACT 1 and found none because I didnt do the choices right? Is there even NTR with her?
There are some groping scenes with the MC, in terms of ntr some light groping or not even that, in the act 2 not much so far in terms of ntr, there's a scene with the mc but i don't wanto to give spoilers.

Reactions: Alannnnn

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Is it just me or is there something wrong with the writing, in part 1 I stopped all King George actions correctly but with this update when he's walking with Ketha his line was ( Why are you acting so cold, you remember the fun we had in my castle) her line ( this isn't your castle) but my playthrough he never did nothing with any of the girls why does the dialogue make it seem like he has, this is stupid.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Is it just me or is there something wrong with the writing, in part 1 I stopped all King George actions correctly but with this update when he's walking with Ketha his line was ( Why are you acting so cold, you remember the fun we had in my castle) her line ( this isn't your castle) but my playthrough he never did nothing with any of the girls why does the dialogue make it seem like he has, this is stupid.
Did you chose NTR or Harem NTR in the beginning of act 2, if you did, that may explain that, in the Harem choice he never talks to her if you do the right choices during the second act.

If you do the right choices and you didn't choose NTR this is the scene that you will see.
If you choose Harem with NTR and enable NTR you will see this scene and the one with George
screenshot0001.png

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Game files say George Elima or George Elima not theres only 3 choices before that scene and no matter what I pick George fingers Elima but game files say he does it he doesn't. I picked full Harem and NTR this doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Did you chose NTR or Harem NTR in the beginning of act 2, if you did, that may explain that, in the Harem choice he never talks to her if you do the right choices during the second act.

If you do the right choices and you didn't choose NTR this is the scene that you will see.
If you choose Harem with NTR and enable NTR you will see this scene and the one with George
View attachment 618206
I guess the Dev decided not to continue the game with choices that leads or doesn't lead to NTR what's the fun in that when you know exactly what's going to happen. He might aswell add the tag Kinetic Novel because this is not a VN anymore.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Game files say George Elima or George Elima not theres only 3 choices before that scene and no matter what I pick George fingers Elima but game files say he does it he doesn't. I picked full Harem and NTR this doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Harem with NTR will give this points to the characters.
That's why the game assume you did the same in the first act.
Capturar.JPG

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I guess the Dev decided not to continue the game with choices that leads or doesn't lead to NTR what's the fun in that when you know exactly what's going to happen.
that's why you have those 3 choices, i have the full harem with NTR enabled only, not the Harem with ntr, and with the right choices they only interact with me, even when George try something they get angry at him.
Your choices still matter even if you start wiht harem only with the wrong choices they can have scenes with george.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
that's why you have those 3 choices, i have the full harem with NTR enabled only, not the Harem with ntr, and with the right choices they only interact with me, even when George try something they get angry at him.
Your choices still matter even if you start wiht harem only with the wrong choices they can have scenes with george.
Thank you for helping me answer everyone. But that guy intended to attack about NTR from some months ago. So he won't understand about turning on/off NTR and choosing which routes to start at the beginning of the game. Explaining not to choose NTR for that guy is useless because he intends to complain about NTR so he'll turn NTR on to see Elmina with George no matter how many times you explain. It's very easy not to see NTR scenes and to choose the Harem route at the start but he'll choose NTR route and complain about Ketha & George. It's useless to explain that to those who attack about NTR times to times but still choose the NTR route to play.

Just like about George. People who don't play to see that his name doesn't have the word 'King' and his kingdom was a ruin (in the text) will say about 'King George' and his kingdom. Why should we explain to those who are trying to attack NTR for their fun?

Thanks again for helping me but I think it's useless to answer to people who choos the NTR route and complain about that.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Thank you for helping me answer everyone. But that guy intended to attack about NTR from some months ago. So he won't understand about turning on/off NTR and choosing which routes to start at the beginning of the game. Explaining not to choose NTR for that guy is useless because he intends to complain about NTR so he'll turn NTR on to see Elmina with George no matter how many times you explain. It's very easy not to see NTR scenes and to choose the Harem route at the start but he'll choose NTR route and complain about Ketha & George. It's useless to explain that to those who attack about NTR times to times but still choose the NTR route to play.

Just like about George. People who don't play to see that his name doesn't have the word 'King' and his kingdom was a ruin (in the text) will say about 'King George' and his kingdom. Why should we explain to those who are trying to attack NTR for their fun?

Thanks again for helping me but I think it's useless to answer to people who choos the NTR route and complain about that.
No problem, glad i could help.
It sure is realy easy to avoid, even more when you put that choice right in the beggining of the act, and even more most choices even in Harem with NTR some scenes can be avoided, but ok, and i really did notice that, that some still call him King George, when is no more a King.
I see your point if they just want to complaint, for the sake of complaining, that's sad and a waste of time on our part.

Well wherever the criticism, i enjoy your game i think it's amazing and very well written, and great renders, great quality in general, i'm allways waiting the next update, even if i'm not a fan of NTR, i just avoid on my main saves, and enjoy what the game has to offer, and i even see the NTR scenes just to see the work that you put in the game and in all the paths that the game offers.

Please keep doing the amazing work that you are doing, and don't waste your time in futile discussions, i will keep trying to help here in the forum.

Thank you for this amazing game and work, best wishes.

P.S. Happy Easter (In my Country is Easter :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: MiZtyl

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
No problem, glad i could help.
It sure is realy easy to avoid, even more when you put that choice right in the beggining of the act, and even more most choices even in Harem with NTR some scenes can be avoided, but ok, and i really did notice that, that some still call him King George, when is no more a King.
I see your point if they just want to complaint, for the sake of complaining, that's sad and a waste of time on our part.

Well wherever the criticism, i enjoy your game i think it's amazing and very well written, and great renders, great quality in general, i'm allways waiting the next update, even if i'm not a fan of NTR, i just avoid on my main saves, and enjoy what the game has to offer, and i even see the NTR scenes just to see the work that you put in the game and in all the paths that the game offers.

Please keep doing the amazing work that you are doing, and don't waste your time in futile discussions, i will keep trying to help here in the forum.

Thank you for this amazing game and work, best wishes.

P.S. Happy Easter (In my Country is Easter :p)
There are 3 types of commenters here:
- Comment without needing for an answer (maybe because they're busy and won't come back to check).
- Hate NTR and will try to attack NTR no matter how the game goes (example: George isn't a king anymore but keep saying about that), they're waiting in ambush and will thump up every comments from haters like them).
- Like the game (or at least the Harem route of the game). So sad but I only see 3-4 people here and you are one of them.

They use the word 'Risen from Death' for Easter here (when I knew the word Easter the first time, I didn't understand its meaning until I googled). And we had to stay home and watch on youtube what the church's doing because of the virus.

Anyway, Erodio will come to an end before the end of 2020.

And yes, just like the newest preview, this game is not a 'long conversation and boring' game anymore. Before changing to this new style in Act 02, I already knew there would be people think the game is worse. But I don't care, because no matter what I do, there will be complaints. I only focus on developing what I intend and discuss with my supporters. Comments are a source to listen to but I have to choose what to listen.

Thank you.

Reactions: JokerLeader

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
View attachment 617598 sry for asking but i in love with this model where can i find it i saw it many times if u guys happen to have this 3d model plz share it to me sry but help me please
Please ask Captain Kitty for the details. I can't give you the information about his characters.
These models look exactly like the Engagement
The original plot was written by the author of The Engagement. His friend worked on the project until he became tired and gave it to me. I changed the name into MiZtyl and edited the plot (such as there is no fairy anymore but they become angels). But the end of Erodio will still lead to the start of The Engagement-Jealousy, according the agreement.

The next games won't have relations anymore even though my next project is being written by him with the name The Kitty Virus but just like my name (MiZtyl - My Style), I'll edit something again (starting with changing the name) but he can't complain because it's My Game, so it's My Style.

2.90 star(s) 32 Votes