DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I don't how urgent this "bug" is, but whenever I lower my system's volume the music in the game still blasts with full power, I'm at like, 2 volume and feels like nothing changed. Of course, I'd just lower the Music Volume in the Preference settings and it works just fine. Thought I'd still report it though...

• Haha
Reactions: Richardson1

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Evermore[v0.3][Prometheus]Crunched

Download Win&Linux(PC)/Mac:
Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Alright, just finished the update. The only thing I can really say is the sex scenes needs improvement. Animations, make it a bit longer, more hotter like that. Anyone can fill in on what I mean by here. Anyway, thanks for the update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: acondo

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Billion thanks for those who did an UNCOMPRESSED android version.Now i can enjoy this game at the highest quality on my 14.6 inch Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra! (This game doesn't work on Joiplay tbh).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is it just me or maybe the lighting, but Nat looks different to me.

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Alright, just finished the update. The only thing I can really say is the sex scenes needs improvement. Animations, make it a bit longer, more hotter like that. Anyone can fill in on what I mean by here. Anyway, thanks for the update!
Honestly I agree with you, that's one of the big things I'm working on in 0.4 because I'm not currently satisfied with them. I've already written the first one for 0.4 though and it's already a major step up

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Just finished the update, it was very nice. One thing was kind of getting to me was how the MC was acting super dumb in regards to Camilla. Just as he starts having all sorts of weird shit happening with him and around him, his childhood friend comes back. The questions the girls we're asking her during dinner should be the first thing on his mind when she came back. Why didn't she try to contact him sooner? She had time and money to travel the world but didn't have time to check up on the childhood friend who thought she was dead? How did she survive the fire? Any reasonable thinking person would know that 2+2=This bitch is hiding something. But i guess we'll get some explanations eventually.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Not sure if it was something I did, but when the day flipped from friday (scene with Cam) to saturday (Emily waking you to go camping), Melanie's path was switched from following to lost. I've been playing using URM to see which variables change with which choices and nothing I chose listed that variable as being affected so I'm not sure if it is a bug or something I failed to notice somewhere. It happens literally on the first screen of saturday morning.

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Not sure if it was something I did, but when the day flipped from friday (scene with Cam) to saturday (Emily waking you to go camping), Melanie's path was switched from following to lost. I've been playing using URM to see which variables change with which choices and nothing I chose listed that variable as being affected so I'm not sure if it is a bug or something I failed to notice somewhere. It happens literally on the first screen of saturday morning.
I also use URM, but that doesn't happen :unsure:

Reactions: Koushiro

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I also use URM, but that doesn't happen :unsure:
Hmm, I was wondering if it was a bug everyone was having or just me. I've chosen only the positive choices so I feel like it wasn't me making a bad choice, but if you're not having any issue then it must be something on my end. Well regardless, I suppose I can just set the path back to true with URM right after it changes.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hey, I spoke to Prometheus and we discussed a walkthrough mod for this game.

So here you go, it's my first one so please don't hate me :p

Mega
(Highlights options to reveal what they do.)

Working on 0.3 update.

Thanks for all your effort.

(y) :cool:

PrometheusEVN

Evermore Dev
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Billion thanks for those who did an UNCOMPRESSED android version.Now i can enjoy this game at the highest quality on my 14.6 inch Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra! (This game doesn't work on Joiplay tbh).
The android port is actually official and uncompressed!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Minidora
4.50 star(s) 46 Votes