Ren'Py Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019

EverythingChanges-1.8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​
Is there a mega link for the new update?

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Jhe jeu est uniquement en italien, impossible d'être anglais. Est-ce normal qu'il n'y ait pas d'option de langue ? An oversight perhaps?

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Does anyone has the 1.8 ver for Android?

hello sorry for the delay... I did not realize that in the game update they forgot to update the Android version! you can find it here! you can download it for free you don’t need to be registered :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: skylergem

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I immediately played this version so rapidly that I didn't understood everything. And I finally retried normaly today and can give you my thoughts about it.

It was good as usual but I think it all happened too quickly. He shouldn't have to share his secret with someone he just encountered almost immediately (I know there's an accident but it feels rushed like you wanted to settle this problem for good so it doesn't hinder the rest of the story).
The sex scene was good. Some play with the balls would have made it better. The ending was cute too.
I'm glad that you didn't close Ray and Sam's options completely for that path.

I couldn't take the lobster joke. I had to stop to calm down my laughter.
And the cum dump remark put me out a little.

Did you rework the earlier school scenes? Because it felt less awkward (still some strange situations but maybe that's from me).

The brightness of the scene at the swimming pool after visting the stables is too much since it's supposed to happen pretty late and it feels more like it's early afternoon like that.

During the sex scene, we see Ray saying "AAAHHH!" 2 times before even knowing they are there.

As always, that's just what I felt.

Good continuation.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hello.

I immediately played this version so rapidly that I didn't understood everything. And I finally retried normaly today and can give you my thoughts about it.

It was good as usual but I think it all happened too quickly. He shouldn't have to share his secret with someone he just encountered almost immediately (I know there's an accident but it feels rushed like you wanted to settle this problem for good so it doesn't hinder the rest of the story).
The sex scene was good. Some play with the balls would have made it better. The ending was cute too.
I'm glad that you didn't close Ray and Sam's options completely for that path.

I couldn't take the lobster joke. I had to stop to calm down my laughter.
And the cum dump remark put me out a little.

Did you rework the earlier school scenes? Because it felt less awkward (still some strange situations but maybe that's from me).

The brightness of the scene at the swimming pool after visting the stables is too much since it's supposed to happen pretty late and it feels more like it's early afternoon like that.

During the sex scene, we see Ray saying "AAAHHH!" 2 times before even knowing they are there.

As always, that's just what I felt.

Good continuation.
Hi Oliz82, :D
The problem in the game of being too fast I understand, on some points in the future I will have to slow it down... I will bring some jumps in the programming in order to slow some events, in some ways I want the game to be a bit hectic.. because in his life everything changes and also very quickly.
The game is not made to be completely realistic, but more like a kind of crazy life.
the game with balls... I take note of it. (...for future sex scenes)
what are the strange situations in the school? (if you can tell me in detail I am grateful, so I turn on my attention).
For the pool scene... I think it’s too bright because of the reverberation of the sun, I have the settings for the time in the program and it’s quite reliable.
the fact of saying twice aaahh! it was a wanted thing... disappear very quickly to give little clues! (You mean when they’re in the room where Sam picks up the coin?)
Now it’s gonna change the whole story... and it’s going to get a lot more fantasy. So... open mind :D
I thank you for the compliments and I am glad that I made you laugh, my first intent is to entertain you :D
Thanks again

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

As always, thanks for the answers.

Hi Oliz82, :D
The problem in the game of being too fast I understand, on some points in the future I will have to slow it down... I will bring some jumps in the programming in order to slow some events, in some ways I want the game to be a bit hectic.. because in his life everything changes and also very quickly.
The game is not made to be completely realistic, but more like a kind of crazy life.
I don't mind the fast progression. You've already showed it in the other paths. What was disturbing was the revelation. Even if you want it hectic, a secret that big, that he's just recently noticed, it's too early, particularly with a relationship less than a few hours ago. Well that's how I feel it.

what are the strange situations in the school? (if you can tell me in detail I am grateful, so I turn on my attention).
When I retried the school content from the start to the choice at the pool (I didn't try the other way again though), I felt it was more fluid and logic, though some conversations, double meaning, situations, felt abrupt (the lesson, the after lesson talk and the changing room scene in particular). Maybe the english is a cause or that's just me so sorry. I seem to be the only one with that problem so don't mind me but it was definitively better.

For the pool scene... I think it’s too bright because of the reverberation of the sun, I have the settings for the time in the program and it’s quite reliable.
In that case, we should see the sun reflecting itself in the swimming pool somewhere or Ethan/Hermano should say something about it (like "I love how beautiful it is at this hour thanks to the sun").

the fact of saying twice aaahh! it was a wanted thing... disappear very quickly to give little clues! (You mean when they’re in the room where Sam picks up the coin?)
Well, the first time I played that scene, I thought you made a mistake in the name. If you still want to leave it like this, you should show Ray and Sam on a border or in a mirror. Like this, it feels more like you mixed the 2 scenes together and forgot about it when you created the picking the coin scene afterwards.

Now it’s gonna change the whole story... and it’s going to get a lot more fantasy. So... open mind :D
I'm open minded. You've given Ethan crazy powers already. As long as no one is hurt, you can go further in the crazy.

I thank you for the compliments and I am glad that I made you laugh, my first intent is to entertain you :D
Thanks again
You're welcomed and that's also the purpose of this thread.

Good continuation.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Yes!! Hopefully there will be thr option to choose between top or bottom too
All the characters will be versatile with Ethan! slowly all the scenes will arrive! The fact is that as you can see I do some scenes a bit long, so it is difficult to do both top and bottom in the same scene! I can put the skip from the scene if the scene is not to your liking, but I ask you.... Does it bother you to see an active Ethan or a passive Ethan, even if maybe in your subjective preference there is only one?
:D thanks for the answer

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
All the characters will be versatile with Ethan! slowly all the scenes will arrive! The fact is that as you can see I do some scenes a bit long, so it is difficult to do both top and bottom in the same scene! I can put the skip from the scene if the scene is not to your liking, but I ask you.... Does it bother you to see an active Ethan or a passive Ethan, even if maybe in your subjective preference there is only one?
It does not bother me but I Prefer my Mc to top so I am more willing to play if I know that there will this option with the Love interests

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arufuredo

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
I generally like my MC to bottom. I don't mind if there are scenes where I can choose either path, but I don't love it if the MC is forced to top.
ok, the ideal solution would be of choice, but since it takes much more time and a lot of text variations if you choose one or the other. The character is versatile, but I wonder if some of you skip the scenes (scroll quickly because it bothers) because he does not like to see the character as active or as passive or see the scenes despite everything? because if many bother and jump then I can put a skip button, so I don’t have to vary all the text and they will only see the scene they like the most.. Maybe I’ll insert an Ethan top or Ethan bottom at the start of the scene and close to the skip button, but this when I review the work far beyond, doing a job like this from the beginning requires the insertion of all the translations manually from the beginning, for now I can at most start putting these scene jumps from now on. Maybe I didn’t understand you, but if I read... the MC is forced to top, I think of a strange rape, if then you say force to look at Ethan top and disturbs you... this is another matter, and if you are many who think so, I’ll put the skip scene!

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
ok, the ideal solution would be of choice, but since it takes much more time and a lot of text variations if you choose one or the other. The character is versatile, but I wonder if some of you skip the scenes (scroll quickly because it bothers) because he does not like to see the character as active or as passive or see the scenes despite everything? because if many bother and jump then I can put a skip button, so I don’t have to vary all the text and they will only see the scene they like the most.. Maybe I’ll insert an Ethan top or Ethan bottom at the start of the scene and close to the skip button, but this when I review the work far beyond, doing a job like this from the beginning requires the insertion of all the translations manually from the beginning, for now I can at most start putting these scene jumps from now on. Maybe I didn’t understand you, but if I read... the MC is forced to top, I think of a strange rape, if then you say force to look at Ethan top and disturbs you... this is another matter, and if you are many who think so, I’ll put the skip scene!
I personally prefer my MC to be a bottom, but that's just personal preference.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Personally, I'm bi and versatile so I'm not really sure if I can contribute to that kind of discussion.
On a general note, having a character only bottom or only top can be boring on the long term depending on how it's handled.
I think it's a good idea to make every character versatile since it removes the limits you could have with your creativity. Thouh I think secondary characters could be exclusively top or bottom (some have strong preferences and don't want to change). One idea though to simplify your work if it's too much to handle the 2 variations is to chose which scene Ethan bottoms and which scene he tops.
And I'm actullay glad that even someone like Ray can also bottom for someone he trully loves.

Good continuation.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes