Ren'Py Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Arufuredo, you've surpassed yourself this time.
It's difficult to really assess this update. Too many important informations to digest (like Ethan has to), some references I didn't get, some pranks I couldn't appreciate (well, things done behind the back are sure to have the opposite effect, like the pranks on Uncle Ray and Sam in the kitchen or the egg in the ass, in which I'm more sad or angry than amused, sorry). Also, why many devs like to end their updates on cliffhangers?
All in all, it was good but different.

Some remarks :
When Ethan and his father were having this serious discusion on the bed about their original world, the smiling face of Ethan made him look like an idiot.
The eyes of the father when they were lying on the bed to fall asleep felt weird, like he was staring into space.
Also, you made him look very young. I don't know the specifics of the other world but it feels like they are less than 10 years apart.

And you forgot a sentence in italian in the english version :
1673328844662.png

Good continuation.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hello.

Arufuredo, you've surpassed yourself this time.
It's difficult to really assess this update. Too many important informations to digest (like Ethan has to), some references I didn't get, some pranks I couldn't appreciate (well, things done behind the back are sure to have the opposite effect, like the pranks on Uncle Ray and Sam in the kitchen or the egg in the ass, in which I'm more sad or angry than amused, sorry). Also, why many devs like to end their updates on cliffhangers?
All in all, it was good but different.

Some remarks :
When Ethan and his father were having this serious discusion on the bed about their original world, the smiling face of Ethan made him look like an idiot.
The eyes of the father when they were lying on the bed to fall asleep felt weird, like he was staring into space.
Also, you made him look very young. I don't know the specifics of the other world but it feels like they are less than 10 years apart.

And you forgot a sentence in italian in the english version :
View attachment 2299533

Good continuation.
Hello, Thank you as always for your feedback,
The sentence in Italian has already been corrected! Thank you very much for reporting!
when you say some references I didn’t get... what do you mean?
Some pranks that I could not appreciate (I understand that some are not light pranks), but even that make you sadness or anger? I think it’s exaggerated, they can not make you laugh and I understand, but you have to understand that sometimes even comedy is very subjective, varies from country to country and from age to age, I hope there will be that will make you laugh.

Not only in this case Ethan has an idiot face, even on other occasions, but I ask you a question... isn’t it tiring to have a character who always has the perfect expression... cute or handsome or sexy or always say the right thing?

the eyes of the father if they were not aligned, it matters little, when we talk and think at the same time sometimes happen to take your eyes off the subject to reflect, you are very attentive to details! I love it! I am too, but sometimes, something escapes and even if they escape then I wonder... is this mistake serious or can it even exist in nature?

I finished the update with a cliffhangers is true! but it’s the first time I do it and honestly like I said in the game, I hate it when that happens, but that update would become too long (keep in mind that the 1.9 and the 2.0 had to be one but it would have been too much information and it would have taken me a long time to do it and I would not have published an update soon, so I wanted to split it!)

Always many thanks, you give me many satisfactions, you are attentive and ask the right questions and even if some things are not to your taste continue to follow the game, I appreciate it a lot, I’m curious what nationality are you? in a few days will be published the following. I wish you a Good day

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for answering everytime as well.

when you say some references I didn’t get... what do you mean?
I had to replay several times to get Cher's reference. Though I know her, I couldn't process it. Sailormoon's reference, on the contrary, was amusing and easy to get.
Also, I think most of them are the new things we learn like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I feel there are references to other fictions with that type of setting I don't know and so I'm lost.

Some pranks that I could not appreciate (I understand that some are not light pranks), but even that make you sadness or anger? I think it’s exaggerated, they can not make you laugh and I understand, but you have to understand that sometimes even comedy is very subjective, varies from country to country and from age to age, I hope there will be that will make you laugh.
I know, that's why I said I couldn't appreciate them. I understood them and what you were doing but I'm much more sensible when it comes to hurting others, with or without bad intentions (since when I try to speak with others, I end up sad because I'm so bad at expressing myself that it has the inverse effect of what I want and get reproaches in the end; so I decide to withdraw to myself and do the bare minimum). For example, videos of people falling badly in bloopers in end years shows are a big no for me.

Not only in this case Ethan has an idiot face, even on other occasions, but I ask you a question... isn’t it tiring to have a character who always has the perfect expression... cute or handsome or sexy or always say the right thing?
Well, smiling ear to ear with the seriousness of the conversion was akward. I think you could have made a different expression without it being out of space.

the eyes of the father if they were not aligned, it matters little, when we talk and think at the same time sometimes happen to take your eyes off the subject to reflect, you are very attentive to details! I love it! I am too, but sometimes, something escapes and even if they escape then I wonder... is this mistake serious or can it even exist in nature?
It's not a mistake. It's just weird. It's like he was thinking alone. Ethan wouldn't have been there and it was the same. When you speak with someone, even if you're lost in thought, you try to at least make it like you are paying attention from time to time.

I finished the update with a cliffhangers is true! but it’s the first time I do it and honestly like I said in the game, I hate it when that happens, but that update would become too long (keep in mind that the 1.9 and the 2.0 had to be one but it would have been too much information and it would have taken me a long time to do it and I would not have published an update soon, so I wanted to split it!)
I have no problem with cliffhangers but I feel they are becoming the norm and it's starting to annoy me. So nothing personal with you. I even understand why you did it.

Always many thanks, you give me many satisfactions, you are attentive and ask the right questions and even if some things are not to your taste continue to follow the game, I appreciate it a lot, I’m curious what nationality are you? in a few days will be published the following. I wish you a Good day
Well, I already said it here and on other threads but I think that's the purpose of this forum. Not complaining about this or that (when I see discussions about tastes (hello NTR) and not the game, I'm at a loss; it's just selfish/egoistic) but trying to make the game better by giving your thoughts and what felt out/wrong.
Well, we can't like everything in a film/tv serie/book/game... And to assess it correctly, we have to be open minded. For example, I'm really bad with horror/graphic violence though I'm following games including it (Bound By Night is the perfect example of it and it's a good game).
And I'm just an ordinary french guy living near Marseille/Marsiglia. So we're not that far from each other.
Good day to you too.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arufuredo

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
EverythingChanges-2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

JUHI KHANNA

Dec 4, 2022
I liked the update especially Ethan and Edward but I wish they get more "hard-core" scenes in future like we got with Hermano or Ray.
Isabel kinda grossed me out because I was fretting there might be a straight X scene - Thankfully there was none.
I don't know how you are going to fit so many characters into the story but I am Hella excited.
Is there any Ethan-Edward scene or Ray-Edward scene in the future updates?

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
I liked the update especially Ethan and Edward but I wish they get more "hard-core" scenes in future like we got with Hermano or Ray.
Isabel kinda grossed me out because I was fretting there might be a straight X scene - Thankfully there was none.
I don't know how you are going to fit so many characters into the story but I am Hella excited.
Is there any Ethan-Edward scene or Ray-Edward scene in the future updates?
hahah you made me laugh when you told me that you were worried about Isabel, don’t worry there will be no Straight scene, although at some point I had thought to insert it just to put the Straight Tag, which does not exist, but only as a provocation. There will be more hard scenes with Ethan-Edward, of course, always optional. But the first one needed softer :D For the other scenes I still have to decide. There are still many things to do! :D Thanks for the support

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The revelation of the powers and apparence of each of them was interesting. Though his real form wasn't attractive for me, Sam was still as tender as always. The come back of the mother was wonderful. The prophecy is worrying. The cloning was a good idea, a liitle sad for the third one who just stayed in the room.
Even though I'm not into incest, the sex scene between Ethan and Edward was cute, particularly the many kisses and the rimming (the preliminaries are often forgotten or shortened). The MPREG is an unusual feature and I'm wondering how you'll include it when needed (that is if it really happens).
Though it was amusing to tease Ethan at the picnic, I think it was a little too much. Also, I couldn't get the musical jokes at the start since I only have one speaker with low sound. So I can't ear everything correctly, sorry.

You've got the wrong Ethan here :
1674326777486.png
Confirmed by the real Ethan just after :
1674326835539.png

Also, with all those revelations and that fantasy world, I'm wondering how the school setting can fit in the overall plot now. I mean, he can't just go to school and interact with his schoolmates like anything if the prophecy is right. The dark creatures will definitely find a way to reach him and he'll need to be prepared. Maybe I'm thinking too much but involving ordinary people with all that is worrisome.

hahah you made me laugh when you told me that you were worried about Isabel, don’t worry there will be no Straight scene, although at some point I had thought to insert it just to put the Straight Tag, which does not exist, but only as a provocation. There will be more hard scenes with Ethan-Edward, of course, always optional. But the first one needed softer :D For the other scenes I still have to decide. There are still many things to do! :D Thanks for the support
Though I wouldn't have minded something happening with his mother since I'm bi and she's gorgeous, I'm already glad you let her have a place in your game and the story (it was already nice with the telepathy's conversation). I'm always sad when straight games remove other male characters (the epidemy of father's death everywhere is saddening...) and girls in gay games aren't that much welcomed since they could lead to possible straight sex scenes.

Good continuation.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hello.
I wanted to make a first sexual scene with Edward-Ethan softer than the others, because it would have been strange their first time with an Ethan at the first scene go too rough. For this reason I did not see many preliminaries or other too long, if you noticed you do not see even penetration, I wanted the first to be seen as a first time very loving
. The MPREG? what is it?
Though it was amusing to tease Ethan at the picnic. you’re thinking like a human :D

No! it was right, It was original Ethan saying as he went down the stairs
View attachment 2329097
Confirmed by the real Ethan just after : this is only a second sentence that he is explaining
View attachment 2329101

heheh! the fact that you think too much is good, because it means that the game is involving you, but I will not say anything as it would spoiler, you will see it slowly! : D

You know, even though I’m gay I don’t mind watching straight or even lesbian scenes, they don’t involve me, but they don’t bother me, but I see that most people aren’t that

Thanks, thanks as always for the reports and questions

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the answers.

I wanted to make a first sexual scene with Edward-Ethan softer than the others, because it would have been strange their first time with an Ethan at the first scene go too rough. For this reason I did not see many preliminaries or other too long, if you noticed you do not see even penetration, I wanted the first to be seen as a first time very loving
Yeah, it was very loving and that's what I liked about that sex scene. It's usually a short blowjob then penetration or even anal directly...
Not sure if you wrote it correctly ("For this reason I did not see many preliminaries or other too long") but what I see is many long kisses and a good rimming (which are preleminaries for me) and a cuddle sex scene with still many kisses.

. The MPREG? what is it?
MPREG=Male pregnancy

Though it was amusing to tease Ethan at the picnic. you’re thinking like a human :D
Yeah, sorry I'm human (not sure it's anything good though...). And Ethan is still more or less human, which is why it was too much.

No! it was right, It was original Ethan saying as he went down the stairs
this is only a second sentence that he is explaining
If you say it's like this, then no problem but when it's happening, the clone has his mouth open and Ethan continues the conversation since he says "he... meant, I..." (meaning it wasn't him talking until now), that's why I thought it was the clothed one that was telling that sentence (or maybe it's an error in the traduction).

heheh! the fact that you think too much is good, because it means that the game is involving you, but I will not say anything as it would spoiler, you will see it slowly! : D
I didn't want any spoiler and I'm happy you already found a solution though I don't see how (plus, the school setting is behind in terms of content).
Yeah, each character has grown on me, particularly because there's no jerk, asshole or evil yet in your game.

Good continuation.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hello.

Thanks

MPREG=Male pregnancy oh! ok! sorry I’m a mess with acronyms, for a moment I thought it was a file format, :D when it comes to pregnancy will be inserted, not immediately! And given the explanation of how it works their pregnancy will not be a problem!

Yeah, sorry I'm human (not sure it's anything good though...). And Ethan is still more or less human, which is why it was too much. ok! then let’s say it was a bit too much! :)

If you say it's like this, then no problem but when it's happening, the clone has his mouth open and Ethan continues the conversation since he says "he... meant, I..." (meaning it wasn't him talking until now), that's why I thought it was the clothed one that was telling that sentence (or maybe it's an error in the traduction).
Ethan clone had his mouth open before and it was a reaction, I think the phrase after being translated better... when Ethan orginal says "he....(Thinking) Meant(in other word/meant he like me), I" a bit like when in the room, he was confused in talking about how to use the subjects being always him

Beleg777

Nov 21, 2022
The game is mind-blowing! It's very sexual, even sexually liberated but it is much deeper then in other games - it is also about specific connection between sexuality end emotions. The "supernatural" story is awesome, the visual site is great, sex scenes are really hot and the game is extremely funny!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrbug and Arufuredo

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I hope there will be possibility to have scenes (and romances) with the other class-mates outside the route with prof. Bernard. I think it would be a little bit more natural and perhaps even attractive for many players :)

• Red Heart

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
I hope there will be possibility to have scenes (and romances) with the other class-mates outside the route with prof. Bernard. I think it would be a little bit more natural and perhaps even attractive for many players :)
Hello Pilgrim, I’m sorry
I never made college buddies romantically selectable because hardly anyone showed interest, while everyone was oriented to older characters, I will think about what you said and a part of me agrees with you. If you’re on discord in my channel take a look at classmates and let me know which one you think might be the most enjoyable for everyone.
thank you for expressing your thoughts :D

Reactions: pilgrim2003

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hello Pilgrim, I’m sorry
I never made college buddies romantically selectable because hardly anyone showed interest, while everyone was oriented to older characters, I will think about what you said and a part of me agrees with you. If you’re on discord in my channel take a look at classmates and let me know which one you think might be the most enjoyable for everyone.
Jeez, everybody is older than Ethan and even he doesn't look too much as 18 :) Thanks, I will look on discord.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Oct 12, 2018
Hello Pilgrim, I’m sorry
It's cause all of us have daddy issues and need a warm and nurturing paternal figure to fuck the tears out of us.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes