Ren'Py Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
excuse me, can u update the version pls? bcs there's has new version [v2.5]
thank you..
I make this game almost completely free, takes some support just to repay me the pc I bought for the game, At the time when I publish free even the version that people pay to support me, then they will not support me anymore. Despite many games I will release all the versions for free but with time, just a little patience.

Reactions: fetheredup

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I make this game almost completely free, takes some support just to repay me the pc I bought for the game, At the time when I publish free even the version that people pay to support me, then they will not support me anymore. Despite many games I will release all the versions for free but with time, just a little patience.
I hope you'll take your time and do your best to come up with a great story. I only just started playing this and read the premise, but it seems to be interesting and there's some mystery here. And I like a good mystery in a gay VN :D

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I had difficulties with Hermano's update, so I'm 2 versions late, but I finally tried everything today.

Hermano's update :
While it was similar to Bearnie's, there were many times I had to stop or go through quickly to see the rest.
The initial sauna scene was spoilt because of Alex (I hate that kind of behaviour, treating people like they are nothing is making me too angry to appreciate the rest). The inner thoughts of Ethan during Simon's study session at the library were very good at differentiating the 2 teachers paths and the importance of the locker room scene.
Then most of the scenes between dad and Hermano were difficult and awkward (the swimming pool, the hug, the massage and the diner), making the conversation with Ethan too sad and the prank not amusing. The big hug was cute and the bed scene touching.
I don't know why I have so much difficulty with Hermano's path, sorry.
By the way, I find Bearnie not enough present on Hermano's path contrary to Hermano on Bearnie's path. And I was really expecting a stolen picture of Bearnie during their training.

Free roam update :
I don't know if I found everything. There's no help outside the disappearance of Pippo and Apollo's icons. It's also difficult to realize what time of the day it is, the day light being always the same, making everything possible.
I didn't saw any difference between the 3 characters outside the bed scene. Was there something else?

Pippo was really cute and his jokes were funny. Also, if you go further with him and Apollo, don't forget to had the bestiality tag (some people can be triggered by it so prevention is better than cure).

Some remarks :
Icons for characters like Bearnie and Hermano's visit, even inside buidings.
I don't know if it's possible but making different sentences for each bathroom would be nice (otherwise, what's the point of having several available).

Sometimes, when I click on the pig pen, it is the swing location, the one for Pippo, but empty that appears.

You left an italian sentence in Pippo's storyline :
1688857043685.png

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arufuredo

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hello.

I had difficulties with Hermano's update, so I'm 2 versions late, but I finally tried everything today.

Hermano's update :
While it was similar to Bearnie's, there were many times I had to stop or go through quickly to see the rest.
The initial sauna scene was spoilt because of Alex (I hate that kind of behaviour, treating people like they are nothing is making me too angry to appreciate the rest). The inner thoughts of Ethan during Simon's study session at the library were very good at differentiating the 2 teachers paths and the importance of the locker room scene.
Then most of the scenes between dad and Hermano were difficult and awkward (the swimming pool, the hug, the massage and the diner), making the conversation with Ethan too sad and the prank not amusing. The big hug was cute and the bed scene touching.
I don't know why I have so much difficulty with Hermano's path, sorry.
By the way, I find Bearnie not enough present on Hermano's path contrary to Hermano on Bearnie's path. And I was really expecting a stolen picture of Bearnie during their training.

Free roam update :
I don't know if I found everything. There's no help outside the disappearance of Pippo and Apollo's icons. It's also difficult to realize what time of the day it is, the day light being always the same, making everything possible.
I didn't saw any difference between the 3 characters outside the bed scene. Was there something else?

Pippo was really cute and his jokes were funny. Also, if you go further with him and Apollo, don't forget to had the bestiality tag (some people can be triggered by it so prevention is better than cure).

Some remarks :
Icons for characters like Bearnie and Hermano's visit, even inside buidings.
I don't know if it's possible but making different sentences for each bathroom would be nice (otherwise, what's the point of having several available).

Sometimes, when I click on the pig pen, it is the swing location, the one for Pippo, but empty that appears.

You left an italian sentence in Pippo's storyline :
View attachment 2755408

Good continuation.
Hi Oliz, I’m glad to read you. In the next update 2.4 you will also find the help session with a button, inside it will be written all the events so that if you have difficulties you can consult it, in the version, 2.5 I inserted the icon to differentiate sunrise, High sun, sunset, so you know they are 3 shares and on which you are. For the errors you pointed out to me and I thank you for some I corrected them in 2.4 others in 2.5, in all this of course there are also new events. Slowly I will fill the days and the events will be a bit but it takes time. The days on the screen will come in update 2.6 that unfortunately will have delays I left the hospital today and I was hospitalized for 6 days :D. I do not understand what you mean by what you wrote for Hermano, I believe because I think of language difference and I can not translate differently, I do not know if you can remake so that I understand better. The tip for Goofy and Apollo is a very valuable segmentation and there will be warnings, I’m sorry you didn’t like Alex etc. because he will come back, some people like to be treated with disrespect, I would like to face any kind of fetishism or at least most that I can, so I apologize if some things you won’t like, The strongest ones I assure you that I will put a nice button jumps, but I did not think that could be already strong :D so I apologize for this! Thanks always for your comments and feedback, I would just like to understand Hermano’s speech, I do not understand if it is a character you do not like or something is wrong. for the moment the rooms are always empty because that is the base, slowly I will insert events inside, but you have to give me time :D Sentences for empty rooms are almost all similar, but then sometimes there will be different things happening random and sometimes real events, but even they will come with time. That’s just the base.
I wait for your news and in the meantime I wish a good day

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the answers as always.

I do not understand what you mean by what you wrote for Hermano, I believe because I think of language difference and I can not translate differently, I do not know if you can remake so that I understand better.
Thanks always for your comments and feedback, I would just like to understand Hermano’s speech, I do not understand if it is a character you do not like or something is wrong.
No, no. As a character, I like him, though I find him too blunt sometimes.
For what I don't like, I'm not sure but maybe it has to do with the fact that I feel many events are forced to happen too quickly and it doesn't seem natural.
For example, the sauna scene : they could have waited for everybody to leave the lockers, Alex and Matthew coming back because they thought everybody already left; or the swimming pool one : before directly licking the ass, he could have tried to prank him (well, I didn't like that scene at all so I may not be objective enough or too much subjective if you prefer).
And like I said, the interactions with dad were awkward, like they were playing and not communicating, leading to teasing scenes that made me uncomfortable. The hug at 5 was cute and the sleeping scene was touching. Furthermore, Bearnie isn't there at all in that storyline :cry:.
In the end, maybe I am the problem (my personality to be precise).

I’m sorry you didn’t like Alex etc. because he will come back, some people like to be treated with disrespect, I would like to face any kind of fetishism or at least most that I can, so I apologize if some things you won’t like, The strongest ones I assure you that I will put a nice button jumps, but I did not think that could be already strong :D so I apologize for this!
I don't mind any kink (outside torture and blood) as long I can feel it's a play, consensual and above all their mutual feelings. Here, Alex is just hurting Matthew for the sake of it and Matthew is so afraid that he does exactly what Alex says.

for the moment the rooms are always empty because that is the base, slowly I will insert events inside, but you have to give me time :D Sentences for empty rooms are almost all similar, but then sometimes there will be different things happening random and sometimes real events, but even they will come with time. That’s just the base.
Well, it's bound to happen that some rooms are empty in a free roam/sandbox mode until an event is triggered. But not knowing (which one is or isn't) is a problem.
Also, what I said about the messages was more about similar rooms than rooms in general, like the bathrooms (at the estate : for the one on floor 0, something like "oh I expected to surprise Bearnie/Hermano or be surprised by them"; for the one on the first floor, "oh I expected to find dad/Ray or be found by them"; for the one on the second floor, "oh it would be nice to catch Sam or be catched by him"; the same at school : on the first floor "oh maybe a fellow classmate is there/can see me"; on the first floor "oh it would have been nice to stumble upon Bearnie"; on the floor -1 "oh I was expecting another club member/Hermano to still be here"; well, those are just some ideas to help). The ones already present are fine like this (similar but also specific). You just have to differentiate the same rooms (bathrooms and classrooms particularly).
Also it wasn't a reproach but a reminder of what is needed to make the free roam/sanbox mode user friendly.

I hope I'm more clear this time but, first, take care of yourself ;).

Good continuation.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
No, no. As a character, I like him, though I find him too blunt sometimes.
For what I don't like, I'm not sure but maybe it has to do with the fact that I feel many events are forced to happen too quickly and it doesn't seem natural.
For example, the sauna scene : they could have waited for everybody to leave the lockers, Alex and Matthew coming back because they thought everybody already left; or the swimming pool one : before directly licking the ass, he could have tried to prank him (well, I didn't like that scene at all so I may not be objective enough or too much subjective if you prefer).
And like I said, the interactions with dad were awkward, like they were playing and not communicating, leading to teasing scenes that made me uncomfortable. The hug at 5 was cute and the sleeping scene was touching. Furthermore, Bearnie isn't there at all in that storyline :cry:.
In the end, maybe I am the problem (my personality to be precise).

I don't mind any kink (outside torture and blood) as long I can feel it's a play, consensual and above all their mutual feelings. Here, Alex is just hurting Matthew for the sake of it and Matthew is so afraid that he does exactly what Alex says.

Well, it's bound to happen that some rooms are empty in a free roam/sandbox mode until an event is triggered. But not knowing (which one is or isn't) is a problem.
Also, what I said about the messages was more about similar rooms than rooms in general, like the bathrooms (at the estate : for the one on floor 0, something like "oh I expected to surprise Bearnie/Hermano or be surprised by them"; for the one on the first floor, "oh I expected to find dad/Ray or be found by them"; for the one on the second floor, "oh it would be nice to catch Sam or be catched by him"; the same at school : on the first floor "oh maybe a fellow classmate is there/can see me"; on the first floor "oh it would have been nice to stumble upon Bearnie"; on the floor -1 "oh I was expecting another club member/Hermano to still be here"; well, those are just some ideas to help). The ones already present are fine like this (similar but also specific). You just have to differentiate the same rooms (bathrooms and classrooms particularly).
Also it wasn't a reproach but a reminder of what is needed to make the free roam/sanbox mode user friendly.

I hope I'm more clear this time but, first, take care of yourself ;).

Good continuation.
Hermano’s character is a particular character, raised in an orphanage where he is sometimes directed to deflect, sometimes he is directed to break the obstacle in front. I understand that sometimes things seem fast but I can’t do 30 years of building game to get to events gradually :D I understand that the game must make you empathize, but it is also a fantasy game, they are not human. As for the double scene in the showers... if they were waiting for people to come out, where’s the thrill of being discovered? for Alex and Matthew is not exactly how you saw it, then in the future you will understand why :D (I can not add more).
Ethan’s dad is trying to make ethan less uptight about his behavior. Okay for room messages like different bathrooms I try to diversify them.
I think you’re a very specific guy and that’s okay, because maybe I made a mistake somewhere and that helps me, but you also have to think that this is a fantasy game about non-human people. thanks as always, you’re a great ffed back for me and a great helps that makes me think about things. Yes, now it’s time to take care of my health. So I’ll have to slow down a bit with the game. Have a great day :D and see you soon

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the answer.

Hermano’s character is a particular character, raised in an orphanage where he is sometimes directed to deflect, sometimes he is directed to break the obstacle in front. I understand that sometimes things seem fast but I can’t do 30 years of building game to get to events gradually :D I understand that the game must make you empathize, but it is also a fantasy game, they are not human.
Well, there's a difference between accelerated and forced. I only feel the scenes are forced on Hermano's path, which is why I'm not comfortable sometimes. But apparently, I'm the only one thinking that way.

As for the double scene in the showers... if they were waiting for people to come out, where’s the thrill of being discovered? for Alex and Matthew is not exactly how you saw it, then in the future you will understand why :D (I can not add more).
Oh, I didn't see it like that. They should have done it in the showers then instead of bothering to go to the sauna. The thrill would have been greater and Ethan could have used his powers to make them invisible (the thrill with no consequences :p).
I was hoping there was more between Alex an Matthew but there's no hint about it yet. That's why my reaction is a little too strong.

Ethan’s dad is trying to make ethan less uptight about his behavior.
I understand that but it doesn't mean I'm ok with how he does it. But in the end, it's your game and your choices. I'm simply writing what I go through while playing it, hoping to be helpful, even a little.

I think you’re a very specific guy and that’s okay, because maybe I made a mistake somewhere and that helps me, but you also have to think that this is a fantasy game about non-human people. thanks as always, you’re a great ffed back for me and a great helps that makes me think about things.
I don't think I'm that specific (I would say on the contrary that I've a too broad mind as bi man and double switch (top/bottom and dom/sub) and I'm ready to accept many things and kinks, as long as they aren't too extreme or harmful) but I tend to over analyze everything. Here, I'm trying to find the right balance between reality and fiction. And when I find something is strange, I share my thoughts to have an explaination, which you always provide, so thanks a lot for that.
I don't know if my feedback is great but I'm glad it's some kind of help.

Yes, take care. Your health is the more important :).

Good continuation.

• Red Heart

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Mmm... I don't know about this, but shouldn't it be Bernie who says this? It's about him encouraging Ethan to seek out more experience and not be in a relationship with him too early after all...

screenshot0047.png

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Now I understand why adult Ethan is a massive pervert once he experienced the joy of masturbate; seems like his entire race is almost purely sexual, horny beings. Doesn't help that he has been raised by two equally horny men :ROFLMAO:

Though of the two, Sam seems to be the more mellow one. I'm quite fond of him, he's big and sweet, like Bearnie. But I like Sam better without hair :3

...I'm not sure if I like Ethan's father though. He seems a little suspicious. And not just because he's a worst pervert than Uncle Ray, but there's just something about him rubbing me off the wrong way. I wonder if this game has an antagonist and is much darker than it looks, what with magic and different worlds and all...

And Ethan's naivete can be really frustrating somehow :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
The last version I played was 1.8 or 1.9 and I stopped because it seemed all the interests were daddies. Is that still the case or are there any college guys too? It's ok if there's not and I don't dislike daddies at all. I like have a couple, but I was just wondering if there were college jocks or something else. Thanks.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
The last version I played was 1.8 or 1.9 and I stopped because it seemed all the interests were daddies. Is that still the case or are there any college guys too? It's ok if there's not and I don't dislike daddies at all. I like have a couple, but I was just wondering if there were college jocks or something else. Thanks.
hello, in the first part of the game there we will meet only then, but in the mode later, the free one there will be young guys

• Red Heart
Reactions: Goobly

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
So I have another question... where does the demo end? It seems like I can't go anywhere else, I'm at that point where we can visit places in the game. I've visited everywhere, helping Ray and Sam, studying, spending time with Apollo and Pippo until they disappear from the map, and visit the portal many times. So... where do I go from here?

• Red Heart

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
So I have another question... where does the demo end? It seems like I can't go anywhere else, I'm at that point where we can visit places in the game. I've visited everywhere, helping Ray and Sam, studying, spending time with Apollo and Pippo until they disappear from the map, and visit the portal many times. So... where do I go from here?
sorry for the delay in answering you, the contents are all written in version 2.3 at the beginning of the game and then 2.4 and 2.5 in the hint button on the top left, there are the list of events you just need to read, for the moment there are still few content in the free mode because I’m carrying all the characters forward simultaneously. But slowly they will come only a little patience :D. I hope I have answered everything :D have fun and thank you for following me

Reactions: donorys
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes