Ren'Py Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I'll end up stopping playing this game if you continue like this. I was laughing too much at the start of this update that I had a hard time progressing.
The classroom scene (not once but twice :LOL:) was just too much fun. The corridor scene was sweet and the ending was surprising but also amusing. The new relationship with Simon was unexpected but interesting (though there was more attractive schoolmates like David or Matthew). The SMS were well thought and funny (and sexy :censored:). The presentation to father was fine and cute and amusing (outside the bad joke and its consequences :(). And for the ending, the bed wasn't big enough :p.

Thanks for including another female character but, after learning her first name, it should be written "Cindy" instead of "Unknown woman".
I've gone through the past afterwards once using the skip option to see what was there but, if you just wanted to have a flashback, you should have left only the important ones (for example, the play with the dicks in the kitchen wasn't necessary).

1680057970911.png
Shouldn't this be said by Edward the father?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello Pilgrim, I’m sorry
I never made college buddies romantically selectable because hardly anyone showed interest, while everyone was oriented to older characters, I will think about what you said and a part of me agrees with you. If you’re on discord in my channel take a look at classmates and let me know which one you think might be the most enjoyable for everyone.
thank you for expressing your thoughts :D
Really. I suppose I wasn't clear enough.
As for other characters, you don't have to focus only on romance. Ethan is young so you can add sex friends, casual relationship, whatever you like, though I think you're more fond of romance and that's what is very likable about your game. And romance can also happen with fellow classmates or schoolmates or even people he can encounter during his quotidian life. Sorry, I'm just trying to give you some ideas to lessen your burden.
So, I'll say it again I'm interested in anything you make whether the characters are schoolmates, neighbours, the guy doing a jogging in the park, the guy walking his dog, the guy making bread, the milkman or even the mailman Roger.

Good continuation.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
woww! you wrote a lot, thanks, it takes me a while to translate and understand what you mean in some things, for now thanks for the reports, I’m glad you laughed. then I’ll take a few minutes to read everything and answer you well and I think maybe I’ll have to ask you for some clarification on some points. for now I wish you good day :D

Reactions: Oliz82

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
hello, sorry if I took a while answering you, I had a full day. I’m starting to think it’s a shame you don’t use Discord because you’re one of the ones that gives me the most feedback and I really appreciate it. So first of all, thank you very much.

"Cindy" You’re right, I can change the name, I thought I’d leave it that way to not give too much importance to the character, but in fact it’s a bit strange.

I've gone through the past afterwards once using the skip option to see what was there but, if you just wanted to have a flashback, you should have left only the important ones (for example, the play with the dicks in the kitchen wasn't necessary).

That is not a flashback, that is a part of the story that is there for all routes, but I put the jump button because being the same and identical part if you already played with other characters you can skip it.
Shouldn't this be said by Edward the father? yes, you are right! <3

So, did I miss something? Which bathroom is for who? It's a small detail but it was confusing.

The red bathroom is for teachers, the white bathroom is for students. They first meet in the red bath (Bernard still doesn’t say he shouldn’t be there) and then in the second part of the day again when Ethan runs away from Hermano. Let’s say that they are reserved by convention not because there are signs, if one feels bad I doubt that they will kick him out of the bathroom because it is reserved. : D

So what happened with Bearnie before wasn't weird enough? It would be more logical to add "one" like "one of the weirdest".
You
Yes, you are fair! sometimes in translation a slight meaning can change and I do not realize it even if maybe in Italian it is written correctly. Thank you very much

During the conversation with Bearnie in bed, he says he knows that Ethan had sex with his father which can be true or not. I skipped the past when I first tried so I didn't have that choice. So the game assuming I chose Ethan to go and not the clone is strange.
ok, when I did that part I had already thought about this and in fact I did say that memories and emotions of the clone will be absorbed, the fact happens, the only difference was to see it or not to see it

I know the english isn't always correct but "she" for Hermano. Please be careful.
you’re right, excuse me, in Italian we don’t always put the subject because we intuit it from the context, so when I translate I have to reinsert many subjects, sometimes I forget someone and the translator translates it to me as the third female person instead of male because our verb is the same for these two

So, I'll say it again I'm interested in anything you make whether the characters are schoolmates, neighbours, the guy doing a jogging in the park, the guy walking his dog, the guy making bread, the milkman or even the mailman Roger.
oh yes, there will be scenes beyond the main characters and Ethan will make extra experiences, but few had me expressed the desire to have the romantic part with some student, that’s all! Now I’m trying to figure out if I can put a course change on some characters the same age.

Good continuation.

• Red Heart

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the explainations.

hello, sorry if I took a while answering you, I had a full day. I’m starting to think it’s a shame you don’t use Discord because you’re one of the ones that gives me the most feedback and I really appreciate it. So first of all, thank you very much.
No problem. You can take as much time as you need. I'm just glad what I'm saying is helping you. Also, there are dev that don't even answer or come by this forum at all.
As for Discord, I'm still hesitating. If I were to participate in each Discord of each game I'm interested in, besides the threads on this forum, I would be tempted to spend too much time there (I already don't have enough time for everything I want to do). Plus, I don't really know how it really works (and would have to remember another user name and password and there are too many nowadays :cry:). Here, I'm sure it stays unless a modder comes by and considers I don't respect the rules.

The red bathroom is for teachers, the white bathroom is for students. They first meet in the red bath (Bernard still doesn’t say he shouldn’t be there) and then in the second part of the day again when Ethan runs away from Hermano. Let’s say that they are reserved by convention not because there are signs, if one feels bad I doubt that they will kick him out of the bathroom because it is reserved. : D
Ok. Thanks for the precisions. So Ethan was already in the wrong bathroom the first day but we just didn't know it, though I had the impression he followed the indications of David.

ok, when I did that part I had already thought about this and in fact I did say that memories and emotions of the clone will be absorbed, the fact happens, the only difference was to see it or not to see it
I know that but can sex with a clone still be considered incest? Also, we don't even know Ethan's reaction when he receives the memories (the game just ends when the clone leaves the bedroom).

oh yes, there will be scenes beyond the main characters and Ethan will make extra experiences, but few had me expressed the desire to have the romantic part with some student, that’s all! Now I’m trying to figure out if I can put a course change on some characters the same age.
I think this situation is similar to when you introduced the university route. You made it to please some players, it was a mess, you let it rest a bit, then reworked on it and now it's like it was there from the beginning.
As for how to do it, do you want to just include it in the university route or do you want to make a specific route for students or a mix of the two (though it's still strange that you didn't even incorporate any interaction with them in the first place, we were just focused on Bearnie or Hermano after his introduction)? You found the good idea with Simon but I don't know for others. Plus, some may be unhappy that their favorite character won't have enough content for some time.
And, as I was saying, you're doing a good job so I'm taking every character, sex scene, kink and side story you want to include. The only limit is pain, blood or death of a character that we could be brought to appreciate.

Good continuation.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hello.

As for Discord, I'm still hesitating. you're absolutely right! :D

Ok. Thanks for the precisions. So Ethan was already in the wrong bathroom the first day but we just didn't know it, though I had the impression he followed the indications of David.

I know that but can sex with a clone still be considered incest? Also, we don't even know Ethan's reaction when he receives the memories (the game just ends when the clone leaves the bedroom).
I think if you absorb the knowledge and feelings of a clone, I think you can still consider it incest. you are right that there are no reactions etc. and the absorption of the clone etc. I did not show it, but apart from wanting to leave something to your imagination I can not show everything otherwise it becomes a TV series :D hahah

I think this situation is similar to when you introduced the university route. You made it to please some players, it was a mess, you let it rest a bit, then reworked on it and now it's like it was there from the beginning.
As for how to do it, do you want to just include it in the university route or do you want to make a specific route for students or a mix of the two (though it's still strange that you didn't even incorporate any interaction with them in the first place, we were just focused on Bearnie or Hermano after his introduction)? maybe I will make an exit from the course of some character, now I try to imagine and understand if it is possible and if not too forced

You found the good idea with Simon but I don't know for others. Plus, some may be unhappy that their favorite character won't have enough content for some time.

The only limit is pain, blood or death of a character that we could be brought to appreciate.
I understand the limits, I will never put scenes of blood, about the pain if you think about physical pain ok, if you think about the emotional I think I have to insert it, even in the game I said there is a good without a bad etc. If everything were good and beautiful, we wouldn’t know it was so, but we know it because it’s the opposite. You know what I mean?
Thank you as always for your interaction, keep doing it because even if sometimes we risk spoiler the future, you could also help me see some mistakes that I may have missed

I wish you a great day

• Red Heart

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
Arufuredo Hey! Just wanted to thank you for such a light and sexy game. You know how to tease with those images and the dialogues and keep it light & funny at the same time. Hope you are not tired of it and there're still a lot to come. Good luck with your game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arufuredo

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Incesto e gay... sembrano interessanti. La relazione delle streghe ha i personaggi?
[/CITAZIONE]
relationships are of various kinds, from just sex, friendship, friendship with benefits to the sentimentally linked in love etc.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
hello to everyone, in the update 2.3 there is no, but in the 2.4 there is a hint button on the top right it was an upgrade increment,

if you have version 2.4 and you are stopped why didn’t you ask for help?

In version 2.3 there will be a change of game mode, while for now we have taken routes and known characters, now the mode will be free for some time, in this mode you will go around, turn around the various maps, enter the rooms etc.

There will be character events according to the route you chose for the character or extra events involving those characters.

There will also be general events, sometimes they are just to tear a laugh sometimes to show you how the day goes by sometimes things happen and you will be asked how to approach. based on the choices you make and there will be events or others, in which case you will lose them but you can replay.

Now there are only 15 general events 1 for Ray, 1 for Sam, 1 for Hermano, 3 for Pippo and 3 for Apollo. Slowly the others will come too. at the beginning of the game there will be a page about what is in the update and below the instructions, not because it is complicated, but to help you in the change. For everything else you can ask, but do it privately not to spoiler, maybe I will not answer immediately, but I will try to answer as soon as I can.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Everything Changes! [v2.3] [Arufuredo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
hello to everyone, in the update 2.3 there is no, but in the 2.4 there is a hint button on the top right it was an upgrade increment,

if you have version 2.4 and you are stopped why didn’t you ask for help?

In version 2.3 there will be a change of game mode, while for now we have taken routes and known characters, now the mode will be free for some time, in this mode you will go around, turn around the various maps, enter the rooms etc.

There will be character events according to the route you chose for the character or extra events involving those characters.

There will also be general events, sometimes they are just to tear a laugh sometimes to show you how the day goes by sometimes things happen and you will be asked how to approach. based on the choices you make and there will be events or others, in which case you will lose them but you can replay.

Now there are only 15 general events 1 for Ray, 1 for Sam, 1 for Hermano, 3 for Pippo and 3 for Apollo. Slowly the others will come too. at the beginning of the game there will be a page about what is in the update and below the instructions, not because it is complicated, but to help you in the change. For everything else you can ask, but do it privately not to spoiler, maybe I will not answer immediately, but I will try to answer as soon as I can.
First of all - thank you for an update.

I downloaded new version but there is no exe file to start up the game...

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
First of all - thank you for an update.

I downloaded new version but there is no exe file to start up the game...
:D Your welcome
Which version did you download?
that version has been there for two months, it seems strange to me that you are the first not to find the exe, try to re-download it it is very strange. remember that on the first page there is also the link to itch.io for find it and download. :)

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
:D Your welcome
Which version did you download?
that version has been there for two months, it seems strange to me that you are the first not to find the exe, try to re-download it it is very strange. remember that on the first page there is also the link to itch.io for find it and download. :)
The one available here, I thought it was new update on 11 of June :)
It is all ok now as I got one from itch.io

Thanks

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes