Ren'Py Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

thinkcocknballs

Jul 13, 2023
It seems like there are a lot of vocal demands for expanding the school route. However, i am interested if you have any interest to expand on Ethan's exploration to the other world?

Reactions: Arufuredo

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
It seems like there are a lot of vocal demands for expanding the school route. However, i am interested if you have any interest to expand on Ethan's exploration to the other world?
there will be expansions and we will visit the other world and we will live some university,
a first visit was made in the other world, even if for a short time, that is a world that must be completely rebuilt so it takes me time. ok? : D to answer your question, yes
Thanks

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EverythingChanges-2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
I have a feeling making the game a random sandbox is gonna kill it tbh. I don't feel randomly clicking hotspots is anywhere fun and remaking the game in this style means not furthering the story and the routes, and even delivering a fully polished visual novel with a couple of choices and narrative branches is quite the endeavour.
Love the characters and all the earlier chapters, but these last updates should be more of a bonus content thing than the full game

• Red Heart

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
I have a feeling making the game a random sandbox is gonna kill it tbh. I don't feel randomly clicking hotspots is anywhere fun and remaking the game in this style means not furthering the story and the routes, and even delivering a fully polished visual novel with a couple of choices and narrative branches is quite the endeavour.
Love the characters and all the earlier chapters, but these last updates should be more of a bonus content thing than the full game
I hope not! :) Don’t worry, I understand well what you mean, this mode is only to make experience to Ethan and to see even experiences beyond the main characters, once finished this mode will return as the first chapters. I still have not decided how many days will be over but those will then return to the old mode, some people said it wasn’t interactive enough, now that it is, there are many people who preferred the few choices. heheh unfortunately this part is slower, but the events inside are like little episodes of the old, you just have to look for them and make choices. I’m trying to make the gameplay mixed.

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
I hope not! :) Don’t worry, I understand well what you mean, this mode is only to make experience to Ethan and to see even experiences beyond the main characters, once finished this mode will return as the first chapters. I still have not decided how many days will be over but those will then return to the old mode, some people said it wasn’t interactive enough, now that it is, there are many people who preferred the few choices. heheh unfortunately this part is slower, but the events inside are like little episodes of the old, you just have to look for them and make choices. I’m trying to make the gameplay mixed.
truly no way to please everyone, but I must say that what you're delivering is AMAZING. Can't wait to see what comes next <3

• Red Heart

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I think there is a big risk it will become messy. It already happens, some episodes repeat again twice or even three times.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
I think there is a big risk it will become messy. It already happens, some episodes repeat again twice or even three times.
those are episodes that serve to make you go ahead in the day, are repetitive, I know it, but the important ones are always marked with a button. those are routine episodes, like the actions you do every day, but they only serve to make you smile and make an action so that the day flows

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
those are episodes that serve to make you go ahead in the day, are repetitive, I know it, but the important ones are always marked with a button. those are routine episodes, like the actions you do every day, but they only serve to make you smile and make an action so that the day flows
Yes, I know there are some "small" events they are repetitive and they are not of importance. But this happens also to the visits of Ethan school-colleagues in his house. They can be played again the same day and sometimes even also another day. I have experienced it in different routes. Of course, there is the possibility to hold the ctrl-key and skip fast, however, I think it is a bug and it the code should be rewritten and make them appear only once.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes