Ren'Py Everything Changes! [v2.5] [Arufuredo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

As always, you did great Arufuredo. It was very nice with lots of similarities with Hermano's side. I wasn't that much interested in Bernard "Bearnie" (what a cute nickname) with what we saw at university but you made him very sweet there (plus the wild part was well integrated and not overboard). We can guess the sunset this time (so the luminosity of the swimming pool scene is done better). The scene with Ray was lovely and amusing. Pippo's scene was very funny (though it leads to a very serious discussion). The revelation was more smooth this time. The references when he wakes up made me come back in time (the shirt with Les Bisounours/The Care Bears/Gli Orsetti del Cuore and Charmed). Everything resonated with me since I'm shy and nostalgic (yeah, it was better when I wasn't aware of how useless I am...).

I was expecting Ethan would lick his ear or kiss his neck when he was behind him (they were saying they couldn't kiss like that so he could have done that instead).

I had to skip the spanking scene since it's not my thing, though it was rather soft (but don't mind me if you want to include more, I'll just have to skip it).

My only problem was when Ray was cooking the salmon steaks. Not seeing his head was strange (like it could be somebody else, a robot, a puppet or a killer who took his place like in Terminator 2).

You forgot a sentence in italian in the english version :
1668225200633.png

Good continuation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arufuredo

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hello.

As always, you did great Arufuredo. It was very nice with lots of similarities with Hermano's side. I wasn't that much interested in Bernard "Bearnie" (what a cute nickname) with what we saw at university but you made him very sweet there (plus the wild part was well integrated and not overboard). We can guess the sunset this time (so the luminosity of the swimming pool scene is done better). The scene with Ray was lovely and amusing. Pippo's scene was very funny (though it leads to a very serious discussion). The revelation was more smooth this time. The references when he wakes up made me come back in time (the shirt with Les Bisounours/The Care Bears/Gli Orsetti del Cuore and Charmed). Everything resonated with me since I'm shy and nostalgic (yeah, it was better when I wasn't aware of how useless I am...).

I was expecting Ethan would lick his ear or kiss his neck when he was behind him (they were saying they couldn't kiss like that so he could have done that instead).

I had to skip the spanking scene since it's not my thing, though it was rather soft (but don't mind me if you want to include more, I'll just have to skip it).

My only problem was when Ray was cooking the salmon steaks. Not seeing his head was strange (like it could be somebody else, a robot, a puppet or a killer who took his place like in Terminator 2).

You forgot a sentence in italian in the english version :
View attachment 2163226

Good continuation.
I’m glad you liked it! as always! thanks again for giving me your feedback, you’re right the ear licking or the ear kiss would have been good, you know sometimes the idea doesn’t come, sometimes when it comes to mind it arrives late and sometimes a little something even if it comes to mind I have to cut it otherwise I never finish the update. : Q But you’re right the kiss in the ear could have been, too bad I didn’t think. You were right to skip the spanking if it is not to your taste, as for Charmed and the Care Bears etc. I’m glad it brought back a good memory, as far as Ray’s head cut out of the frame, that I liked that perspective, Putting it in profile would not give the warmth of a home scene because it would hide what Ray was cooking the heat of the lamps over the stove etc. and I should have done a lot more images for the various expressions on Ray’s speech! Now you know the characters well, I think, so many expressions you can imagine now. I hope I was exhaustive with the answer, thanks again very much for your feedback and for the forgetfulness that I had! If only I had a little you that suggested the scene of the kiss on the ear would have been fantastic! : D soon :D I hope, I wish you a good day

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Although I happy to see the new update, I can only repeat myself. This thing is getting weirder and weirder :)
One minor thing. Arufuredo, carissimo, please, it is not good to hold a long dialogue between 4 persons and to see only one of them... I can imagine you wanted to make it more easy, less CG´s, but it is too much. There are also two lines of Italian within the English version. Not that I object :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arufuredo

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Although I happy to see the new update, I can only repeat myself. This thing is getting weirder and weirder :)
One minor thing. Arufuredo, carissimo, please, it is not good to hold a long dialogue between 4 persons and to see only one of them... I can imagine you wanted to make it more easy, less CG´s, but it is too much. There are also two lines of Italian within the English version. Not that I object :)
what conversation are you talking about? Can you tell me the lines in Italian please? the game will be more and more weird, sometimes even bizarre, a bit of weirdness is healthy :D ehheh! thank you very much

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
what conversation are you talking about? Can you tell me the lines in Italian please? the game will be more and more weird, sometimes even bizarre, a bit of weirdness is healthy :D ehheh! thank you very much
Yes, "a bit of weirdness", but this??? :D Sometimes it is so silly that I am simply detached from the story and that's not good. I am also afraid you will be banned from a certain page if they will read through... Concerning the Italian: "Ditemi che non ho fatto una cazzata..." and I think something around as well... Stay well!

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Yes, "a bit of weirdness", but this???:DSometimes it is so silly that I am simply detached from the story and that's not good. I am also afraid you will be banned from a certain page if they will read through... Concerning the Italian: "Ditemi che non ho fatto una cazzata..." and I think something around as well... Stay well!
thanks always for the help. even I could be banned? oh my God! what did I say so bad? please explain to me, because maybe I have some very wrong English concept. As for the detachment, I’m sorry you got detached. Maybe you wanted something more realistic, and I’m sorry about that.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
So, what's the deal? We get an update once a year or something? Where are the fucking tags?
I’m releasing 1 update a month or at most a little more, I’m working as fast as I can, as far as labels are concerned... if you’re referring to tags I had them inserted two new, but they forgot to insert them among the changes, They are two Fantasy and incest. Anything else you want to ask me?

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Hey Aruferedo - I enjoyed playing the game I really liked how Edward calls Ethan "puppy"
btw is Edward going to have a separate route?
hello, i'm glad of it, thanks for your support, you are the second that asks this, in theory I did not think to make with Dad a romantic route, but if I see that he will have some success I can think of inserting it, beyond this I just said, undoubtedly there will be other scenes with him :D

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
hello, i'm glad of it, thanks for your support, you are the second that asks this, in theory I did not think to make with Dad a romantic route, but if I see that he will have some success I can think of inserting it, beyond this I just said, undoubtedly there will be other scenes with him :D
I never thought I'd like anyone more than Ray, but Edward is the best. I love every interaction with him.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes