4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Were those files in the actual game folder, or where they are normally stored on Windows? If it's the former, I'm fucked as I always delete the old folder when a new version is downloaded.
Like all REn'Py games, it should be both, let me see if I can find the appdata one. Might be the save folder is just 'saves' there too... or maybe Test-1490227962.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Just tried this game and it tried to overwrite another RENPY games save files, I believe it is using the same secondary save folder, which is a little strange, no other game ive come across has done that, and while I cant remember the name of that game right now, it has been out a long time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just tried this game and it tried to overwrite another RENPY games save files, I believe it is using the same secondary save folder, which is a little strange, no other game ive come across has done that, and while I cant remember the name of that game right now, it has been out a long time.
Looks like there might still be an issue with the appdata folder, I will mention it to her when she wakes up.

Reactions: Haast

richard9000

Feb 7, 2020
why is she wearing a shittily applied dream theater shirt texture, and why does this dev like thrash so much? glam metal ftw \m/

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
why is she wearing a shittily applied dream theater shirt texture, and why does this dev like thrash so much? glam metal ftw \m/
I appreciate some glam metal (mostly WASP). But I like the real thing more: Sabbath, Motörhead, Priest, 'Tallica, Overkill, 'Deth, Maiden and so on . . .

Reactions: TheDevian

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Seems like my Renpy version is messing with me. I didn't modify the save directory ever (Renpy sets It automatically). I don't know how it was changed in the first place :unsure:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
New poll created, vote now!! :cool:
For me, i chose Reagan, we got to know her the most of the family and i like her personality. Elle, the youngest sister, is still a mystery for me and that choice might change when we get to know her better. The mother Sherona is definitely interesting but she has very little character development compared to Reagan. If one of the family actually had green eyes like the father and the main character the choice would be easy cause of my attraction to green eyed women but that is just my bias wishing for an incest love interest with that superficial trait. Gloria isn't on the list which is good. Cause she is even more of a mystery than Elle but i do look forward to patching things up with her. I am a firm believer in forgiveness and understanding so, the choice might even change to her when the time comes.

didaskalos4u

Jun 15, 2021
Wanted to try it, but cant download from mega. It always wants you to use the app which for some reason want work. Please devs, give other downloads opt. I hate when you guys only offer mega.

Reactions: voyeurkind

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Like all REn'Py games, it should be both, let me see if I can find the appdata one. Might be the save folder is just 'saves' there too... or maybe Test-1490227962.
Found them finally. Thanks for your help.

EDIT: Oops, spoke too short on. The files in the Test-1490227962 folder were for a different game

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Found them finally. Thanks for your help.

EDIT: Oops, spoke too short on. The files in the Test-1490227962 folder were for a different game
Whoops, sorry about that, I wasn't sure, the 'saves' one are for the last one though, and she is trying to fix it for the next one, though we will probably have the manually move them again, I suggest saving the main saves from the game folder this time, just to be safe.
Personally, I always that and the screenshots for the next update, that way I can clean up the appdata folder when it gets big.

Reactions: Sylver Games

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Wanted to try it, but cant download from mega. It always wants you to use the app which for some reason want work. Please devs, give other downloads opt. I hate when you guys only offer mega.
I will report to the staff so they can upload to other optional download sources.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I try to keep an eye on your threads as I enjoy the games, but reporting is best if I'm asleep someone else will take care of it
Oh, you put it again on top on updated games, it wasn't necessary, but thank you!

I need to find a solution for the save forder in Windows. My Renpy is messing with it when I make the distributables and I don't know why yet :unsure:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Oh, you put it again on top on updated games, it wasn't necessary, but thank you!

I need to find a solution for the save forder in Windows. My Renpy is messing with it when I make the distributables and I don't know why yet :unsure:
yea game breaking fixes get promoted again same with new content but if its just a regular bugfix then it doesn't get promoted

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
Beautiful game and wellmade. Not a lot of content on chapter 1 part 2. But it is well written and well animated. I will also say that the title is not giving anything, though I can see the plot thickens :) (especially in the mornings). I will keep an eye on the game developing.

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
For those who might want it - here's my hints mod - it's not a true walkthrough - just indicates what the outcome of the choices are.

It'll also indicate the correct answers.

Extract zip to root of game overwriting the existing files.

Updated to latest version

Last edited:

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
For those who might want it - here's my hard coded Incest hints mod - it's not a true walkthrough - just indicates what the choices are.

It'll also correct Megadeth's album name and indicate the correct answers.

Extract zip to root of game overwriting the existing files.
Thank you! Lol, until your reply I hadn't see that I wrote 'Rest In Peace' instead of 'Rust In Peace'!!! :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Vic Rattlehead will search and kill me o_O

• Haha
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes