4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
he'll never hear it.....

what i wonder is, is there anything new in c1p2b?
Only difference between ch1 part 2 and Ch1 part 2 b is a patch making Windows and Android versions stable. There's not new content, but Chapter 2 is already in development! :love:

Reactions: TheDevian

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Only difference between ch1 part 2 and Ch1 part 2 b is a patch making Windows and Android versions stable. There's not new content, but Chapter 2 is already in development! :love:
cool, will there be an elle and reagan threesome? haha also thanks for saying that, i really hate it when i d/l a game thinking there might be new content only to find, nothing at all.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
cool, will there be an elle and reagan threesome? haha also thanks for saying that, i really hate it when i d/l a game thinking there might be new content only to find, nothing at all.
Yeah, there will be threesomes, foursomes, . . . But first we need more character interactions until that point xD

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I have tried it and found the following:

Win/Linux: NOPY links to unstable version (Mega link is ok)
The incest patch does not work.
I'll try the next update.

Reactions: Reese286

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well nice little start

Got to know the cast a bit

And the story seems interesting from what we know so far

Still need to see a bit more before i can actually give it a rating

Will keep a eye on this ... But its off to a decent start

Even tho some chars look a bit underwhelming

• Thinking Face

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I have tried it and found the following:

Win/Linux: NOPY links to unstable version (Mega link is ok)
The incest patch does not work.
I'll try the next update.
There's not any incest patch. Why do you need one if you can choose the relationships?!?:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Mega links are my personal uploads but the other links are files uploaded by F95 staff from my 'official' link, so they are the same Zip files :unsure:. They should work perfectly :/

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
There's not any incest patch. Why do you need one if you can choose the relationships?!?
1626973199834.png
My bad. I had downloaded the IP by clicking on the link in your OP. I just checked and found the redefining through the phone.

Mega links are my personal uploads but the other links are files uploaded by F95 staff from my 'official' link, so they are the same Zip files :unsure:. They should work perfectly :/
What can I say? I'm not going to dispute what you are saying. I know I downloaded the NOPY link when the update was released. It crashed. I downloaded the Mega link the next day and it worked.

Since I have a working version, I'm not going to download it again just to see if it still crashes. I guess I could if you want me to.

Edit: Because I was bored and really had nothing else to do, I downloaded the NOPY link again just now and it works just fine. I guess I got it before the NOPY link was updated. Oh well. Going to play now. Have a great rest of your day.

Last edited:

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
before anyone else says it i hope, but that's a character interaction! heh
I noticed that, too :)
I'm sure you know what she meant, but for the benefit of everybody:
There will be sex scenes involving multiple participants, but not before the story and character personalities have been developed a bit further.
(At least, I'm pretty sure that's what Sylver meant) :unsure:

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
"Alright, played the game. Time for the poll."

>Poll: Choose your favorite! Multiple accepted!
>Literally chooses all but 3 girls
>Whoops! Only 2 max!
>"Mother f@#k!!!"

Had to go with Elle and Reagan. Honorable mentions to Valentina (muh glasses girl), Leire, Lily, and Sherona in that order.
(The three I didn't care for: Linda, Morgan, Romina)

Nice preview of the game, I'm clearly invested in each of the characters utilization and potential. I don't really like mystery and detective-like genres (don't know if you'll be doing detective gameplay) but it's interesting that I want to know more. You also have a nice system going in that allows for the girls to interact with each other - especially since it seems to tie in with one of Reagan's (future side?) quest.

Don't really have any critics. Maybe a 'video clip' icon that shows that the scene/frame animation is still going on? There were a few times I clicked past a scene animation still playing or I stayed at a static scene thinking it might be an animation (like Paul running inside for Elle.)

Off to a nice start. Watched and bookmarked.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
"Alright, played the game. Time for the poll."

>Poll: Choose your favorite! Multiple accepted!
>Literally chooses all but 3 girls
>Whoops! Only 2 max!
>"Mother f@#k!!!"

Had to go with Elle and Reagan. Honorable mentions to Valentina (muh glasses girl), Leire, Lily, and Sherona in that order.
(The three I didn't care for: Linda, Morgan, Romina)

Nice preview of the game, I'm clearly invested in each of the characters utilization and potential. I don't really like mystery and detective-like genres (don't know if you'll be doing detective gameplay) but it's interesting that I want to know more. You also have a nice system going in that allows for the girls to interact with each other - especially since it seems to tie in with one of Reagan's (future side?) quest.

Don't really have any critics. Maybe a 'video clip' icon that shows that the scene/frame animation is still going on? There were a few times I clicked past a scene animation still playing or I stayed at a static scene thinking it might be an animation (like Paul running inside for Elle.)

Off to a nice start. Watched and bookmarked.
A videoclip icon? Maybe I could add something like that :unsure: . Thank you very much for your kind words!! :D

About the detective-like game. This is more like a mystery one, and I think you all will like it. As I said some replies ago, the banner has some clues :LOL:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The transitions are pretty heavy, you can see this by if you just hold control down and how long it takes for things to move on and play. This isn't just about skipping content but seeing how light the game is on systems and thus letting more systems be able to play it.

As an aside, it seems it is sharing a save data location with the game "Almost Dead".

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As an aside, it seems it is sharing a save data location with the game "Almost Dead".
There was an error when she was fixing the persistent, and somehow it got changed to "saves", so that is as much on that game as this one. lol
I thought it was fixed in the last update, but I am not sure if I tested it or not. Been a busy week.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
It is so weird to call the parents by their name... I guess I can understand with George cause mc have little (to no) respect for him but not for Sherona. but if I change their name other characters will also call them Mom and Dad which is even more weirder :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
It is so weird to call the parents by their name... I guess I can understand with George cause mc have little (to no) respect for him but not for Sherona. but if I change their name other characters will also call them Mom and Dad which is even more weirder :ROFLMAO:
Yeah i agree the phone naming system is flawed. Only a patch can really fix it though but i don't think that will happen.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes