xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Oh ok see your point, but it has the "Sleep Sex" tag

• Sleep Sex [Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.]

don' t want to go in a discusion about it, since all of these tags are more or less a definiton about the content what has to be expected, and only apply to this Site.
If it can be considered "rape" or not;
it is submitted to your own personal,cultural,social,values which are all respectable.
thanks for your answer.

eavloolvvle

Jun 14, 2019
Yes, I'm not sure how it's handled on this forum, if the sleep sex tag implicitly also means rape.
I was just looking at the game and thought (for myself) that this is actually rape and then just went to look up how the forum tag rules define it.

Edit: Just to be clear on this: I was only on about this regarding the forum tag rules. I hope it's clear to everybody that in the real world this would definitely qualify for rape.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So when the Split path happens I am not sure why you can't ask the girls to follow one of the people you are suppose to follow so you can blackmail them both to give you what you want from both of them?

Reactions: bonerland

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I guess no one really knows what the game is missing. It already has a built in hint system which is what the most popular mods offer.
I am waiting for the mod for the multiple choices so you can choose both options. Or a custom where you just choose both and become mayor yourself.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
F.I.L.F v1.0
Video enhancement mod

This mod improves the overall quality of the game's animations.
It overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, i wasn't satisfied with the initial result as it is quite obvious that the native animations were rendered in 720p like the static renders.

So I also applied a detail restauration post-processing for each animation, the level of detail should be closer to native 1080p.

Here is an example of what you can expect :

Framerate comparison ( ) :

Download the mod : ;

It's also important to understand that this restoration can't work miracles and is often a kind of trade-off, especially when native resolution is maintained.

Pros : more Details on faces, clothes and everything else in a lesser degree
Cons: slight color shift, (weird) skin details are smoothed out too much in some scenes, as they are considered noise/compression artefacts by the restoration engine

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
F.I.L.F. [v0.17c] [ICCreations] crunched

Thx for the share SonsOLiberty!

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,19 GB / 334 MB - FILF-0.17c-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,16 GB / 300 MB - FILF-0.17c-mac-crunched.zip
= ~10,5% of the original size, image/video quality: 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you F.I.L.F.y little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes