3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
I have re-compressed v0.34 with 7zip, 3gb instead of 4gb (seriously who still uses zip for large folders???) and I've included ekimpostor. Simply run ekimpostor and then run the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Use the magnet link or download the torrent I've attached and PLEASE SEED.

Edit: Obviously no one is seeding :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Crowller

Oct 8, 2018
I have re-compressed v0.34 with 7zip, 3gb instead of 4gb (seriously who still uses zip for large folders???) and I've included ekimpostor. Simply run ekimpostor and then run the game.

Use the magnet link or download the torrent I've attached and PLEASE SEED.
stayed on seed. thx u <3

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
"You don't need to cooperate with other players in the Harem Mode to engage in any type of sex acts, including threesome, foursome or more. Basically you will be placing the "pieces" you have in a sandbox map and they will engage in sex if the location or surrounding props allow, and enjoy the sex scenes arranged by other players in the map.

Likes, the currency in the Harem Mode is not something you buy with real money. If you like what the other players are doing in the game, give them a like and they will receive one, simple as that. You may also get Likes from the heroines if you make them happy, or from daily missions.

Likes can be spent to unlock perks, new pose cards and pieces. Before entering harem, you are able to toggle the filters to only be matched with players with similar fetishes. You may also turn on "Do not disturb" status to hide all other player's pieces in the map, or hide one specific player. You are free to leave the session anytime and the next player with the similar filter setting will take your place real-time."

That sounds okay, in my humble opinion.

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
It really does beg the question why they didn't explain it like this in the first place.

Putting on my cynical hat on, I suspect this, along with the announcement of reintegrating the NSFW stuff back into the game proper, is their attempt at damage control. Naturally, I could very well be wrong and just interpreting things in the most negative way possible, but the devs have really soured me on this whole thing.

Because, if Likes work as they've explained it, why would they be required to unlock stuff in the multiplayer? To keep the community engaged?

Also, if they're so worried about the more risque content getting them in trouble that they have to relegate it to the MP portion of the game, why not keep some characters and kinks only accessible server side? Practically, it's no different from how the multiplayer handles thing and would allow people to see the MP-only content in the singleplayer game as well, only requiring an active internet connection. It would be equally effective at gimping pirates too.

And for those wondering why I harp so much about this, a big part of the draw of singleplayer is likely going to be continuity, since I assume the game will track what happens to the characters and status effects will apply to them temporarily and permanently - and you can't really have that in the multiplayer, unless they implement character progression there too.

Jun 30, 2018
all that sounds great; the sad part, imo, is the fact that you need a patreon account to continue playing multiplayer. very greedy; they should model it more like c*u*ntwars where you can play for free, and can also unlock stuff, but it's just slower. if not for the absurd requirement that you keep donating for multiplayer, I wouldve bought this game a long time ago. I mean, its not like they have a team of 100s of people and are delivering content like a WOW; monthly subscription just to play is just absurd!

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
all that sounds great; the sad part, imo, is the fact that you need a patreon account to continue playing multiplayer. very greedy; they should model it more like c*u*ntwars where you can play for free, and can also unlock stuff, but it's just slower. if not for the absurd requirement that you keep donating for multiplayer, I wouldve bought this game a long time ago. I mean, its not like they have a team of 100s of people and are delivering content like a WOW; monthly subscription just to play is just absurd!
I don't think you need to donate. They only mention needing a Patreon account, so you can link the 2 games. Campaign and Paralogue.

" You may register the nsfw version on an alternative steam account if you so wish, while still being able to receive the rewards you earn throughout the sfw gameplay - simply link the two copies with the same Patreon account in the game and you are all set."

From what i gathered, the only difference, is that a patreon backer will get a "supporter pack" automatically and a title.

"Either version (Campaign or Paralogue) will be priced at $19.99 along with a $9.99 supporter pack including bonus contents such as exclusive costumes and soundtracks. The price of the game will increase after leaving early access.
All Patreon backers who have reserved a key shall receive the supporter packs as well, along with a unique "Pioneer" title in the Harem mode."

But i could be wrong, of course. We'll have to wait and see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

altairxoxo

Apr 16, 2020

Guys, is it me or does this not look right? This Erika scene with Dreamer, it looks like her ass is busted. I found this in 0.33 and was quite eager to have it fixed in the next version, but no luck. Does anyone have this or just me?

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
I got curious as to what " Better optimization and asset compression (the file size is now roughly 4GB) " meant so I compared 0.33 to 0.34 to see what they did.

Now that I have completed that rant, ON TO MY NEXT ONE!

Considering that this was the last update before the online stuff, I am wondering what to expect now. My biggest question is how can they gate the iffy stuff(bestiality, Galatea) behind a patreon login when patreon itself bans that content and what will happen if patreon ever stops them?

Guys, is it me or does this not look right? This Erika scene with Dreamer, it looks like her ass is busted. I found this in 0.33 and was quite eager to have it fixed in the next version, but no luck. Does anyone have this or just me?
I see nothing wrong here, this is peak female form. You really should learn female anatomy.:whistle:

Last edited:

BLACKshadow

May 1, 2017

HI V33 V34 They have a bad ass I checked v32 and it's perfect ASS
V32 PERFECT BUTT.png

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
I got curious as to what " Better optimization and asset compression (the file size is now roughly 4GB) " meant so I compared 0.33 to 0.34 to see what they did.

Now that I have completed that rant, ON TO MY NEXT ONE!

Considering that this was the last update before the online stuff, I am wondering what to expect now. My biggest question is how can they gate the iffy stuff(bestiality, Galatea) behind a patreon login when patreon itself bans that content and what will happen if patreon ever stops them?

I see nothing wrong here, this is peak female form. You really should learn female anatomy.:whistle:
That's a great summary of this update. To add to that, some of the new scenes are just re-used from scenes with different characters, ie copy & pasted. I did notice that it runs slightly better, I've also just noticed that they removed the resolution scaling option, unless I'm going blind.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
Hi guys. I have a question about paying on Patreon, let's say I pay once for the clerk class. I already know that I will have access to the full game as well as early access on Steam. But will I have future updates until the game is released? and the Harem mod?

I specify to pay only once, without continuing to pay.

Reactions: NocTisDP
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes