3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
gameplay seems a bit limited - unless I'm missing something fundamental ?
I can (only):
> switch b/w the 3 girls
> change what their wearing/not
> colour changes
> few select scene with aliens

is that really all there is to this??

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
gameplay seems a bit limited - unless I'm missing something fundamental ?
I can (only):
> switch b/w the 3 girls
> change what their wearing/not
> colour changes
> few select scene with aliens

yes. they have barely implemented any functionality.
A bit more functionality has been implemented in harem mode, but it's stripped out of the 0.49 release on this site because it's all gatcha mechanics and other bullshit.
Sad, really, but there are a lot of nice animations. There are two locations (workshop and laboratory) by the way, don't miss one of them. Also, the scenes in the harem more 0.49 are different than those in the gallery 0.49

Reactions: Boobgobbler

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
As a bit of an update they do now have , so they are clearly in the process of pushing something out. Seems a bit last minute if they were hoping to hit that end of February target though.

Will be interesting to finally see what >1 year of Helius dev time is really worth.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
In the upcoming update [soon™] we will only see Celia, Galatea is still in a galaxy far, far away, so as Colress advised, you can go play other games.
TBH I don't even care about Galatea at this point. I would be fine with them just updating the game, and adding more animations/outfits for Erika/Alex. Like they used to do monthly before stopping for one year.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
Yeah, that's all. You can't call bunch of animated galleries, with no gameplay at all, the "game". That's why it is the scam.
And that's all their patrons got - after 9 (nine!!!) years of "development" - truly 9 years of scaming and lies.
But there are still dumbs like coolgy with meme of "soon dogging Galatea" and still defending Scamlius & Co.
"Fools never die".
"Just any minute now, right, boys?!"

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes