3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

cwhnice

Feb 11, 2022
do u have this problem. ive put it in the right place, but it still red and isnt work.some1 can help me

Josurr

Jan 27, 2020
repost of the torrent I used. I think you can just go to Paralogue -> Binaries -> Win64 -> KiritoMod049.exe to play it..
The file in this torrent has some weird links to different cam sites and the Yandex browser of all things. I ran a scan of the whole folder through Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and didn't find anything suspicious, but it still feels skeevy. This thing safe?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The file in this torrent has some weird links to different cam sites and the Yandex browser of all things. I ran a scan of the whole folder through Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and didn't find anything suspicious, but it still feels skeevy. This thing safe?
well, if it isn't safe, my computer is infected lmao, though I would have noticed one way or another, I monitor performance constantly, so it's certainly not a miner. None of my accounts were hacked into either, I have 2FA everywhere, and I've had this for months.
but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one using it, someone will have said something

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
the hacker known as 4chan, I couldn't find any information on how the server works. If I understand correctly, you guys are using a mini server for Harem mode, right? I noticed that it has some disabled functions that are not important at the moment, but that in the future, with the new status feature being released, they may become more relevant. Like, there are two types of values for when the girl gets tired. While one is used account wide to prevent online abuse, the other is used to prevent playing with a single character for too long and affects body sweating and the ability to participate in some h-scenes which counts for immersion.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
There's gonna be a collab event with Karryn's Prison. I'm not 100% sure how since Helius doesn't currently have a game for them to collab with, so maybe KP devs are doing something on their end or something way down the line.

View attachment 1794064
Please, can you post the Val's comment in full? May be PH is just trying to grab a slice of hype.

zzzzhe

May 4, 2022
why is it when i run the Fallen Doll app, it brings me to the steam page? I only newly downloaded this btw

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
the hacker known as 4chan, I couldn't find any information on how the server works. If I understand correctly, you guys are using a mini server for Harem mode, right? I noticed that it has some disabled functions that are not important at the moment, but that in the future, with the new status feature being released, they may become more relevant. Like, there are two types of values for when the girl gets tired. While one is used account wide to prevent online abuse, the other is used to prevent playing with a single character for too long and affects body sweating and the ability to participate in some h-scenes which counts for immersion.
how does it count for immersion tho? afaik you can't see/hear a difference between they are tired or not
why is it when i run the Fallen Doll app, it brings me to the steam page? I only newly downloaded this btw
if you are clicking "campaign" or something similar, then yea...there is no campaign, it brings everyone to the steam page
use the gallery mode
also...I see you're new, but please try to use the search feature and look for an answer within the thread before you ask :)

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
when I play the game I cant move to the right side of the screen (the curser not the character) . Is there a solution?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes