ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
a little bit of a introducction doesnt harm ,even a stale render with a little backround do the work.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
MC: (with serious tone) - "I have a confession to make..."
Some girl: (blinking expectantly) - Really?
MC: (with an ominous tone) - "A very serious one... A dark one"
Some girl: (jumping with excitement) - No way!! You're The Batman??!!
MC: - No!!... I'm... (changing the tone for a rougher one) ... a photographer!!
LOL

Dave86

Dec 4, 2017
The game looks great, but there are things that can be improved or avoided. Clicking the camera every time you try to unlock a scene is annoying, plus it always follows the same pattern, just wait for the second time it appears on the bottom left. Couldn't you just hold it in one position? Then, it would be nice to expand the character file, putting their age, relationship with the MC, a little description... I need more context with them, because you come across characters you don't know who they are.
It is also appreciated that there is a game with the texts written correctly in Spanish, because those who have a patch generally fail, many parts are not translated or directly are badly translated.

Last edited:
Reactions: boraxkarloff

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
I won't talk about the plot and renderings. But I'm fucked up by these fucking jumping cameras

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The original release had incest. Now the plot has been completely butchered and the story doesn't make sense at all.
Please, make a patch or let us choose relationships, to restore incest and make this game great again.
P. S. :Estoy jugando el juego en espanol como supongo fue disenado, pero lo puedo jugar en ingles tambien, sin problema.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Here is a gallery and extra event unlocker for those who are interested... (should work with future updates if the dev keeps format)

it unlocks the gallery (main menu) and extra events, profiles & photos (new game -> room > left whiteboard)

EDIT:
- fixed bug mentioned by Dlite96 (you can play all gallery scenes even if you didn't advanced the story to that point)
- removed the "minigame" of clicking on camera, bc everything is unlocked.

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Am i right to assume that this girl its the MC's mom? why there isnt incest tag? its called Family Diary after all . . . 1668825146627.png

Reactions: MrRiouso
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes