Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I think you're right View attachment 1201112 but the reason is it for revenge or because she is blackmailed ? View attachment 1201113
A flip on that. Becky is blackmailed and forced to hook up with Carl. Parker finds out and it ruins there friendship and Carl doesn't realise Becky doesn't want this so he is sad but also wants to stay with Becky. Parker goes and talks to her mum. Becky is told by Carl what happened and can't get a hold of Parker so runs home to get advice from mum on how to do damage control and salvage this. She arrives home and hears weird sounds and without being notice she watches Parker and her mum going at it with tears in her eyes. Parker leaves and tells the police he wholeheartedly agrees that all woman are vile and need to be controlled and he wants to join them and he tells them they can do what they like to Becky before dumping her over text further breaking her heart and telling the school what happened. He even gets her best friend on side and fucks her. I doubt any of this is right but I do hope to maybe get 1 thing right.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
YES! Or.... Becky wants payback. Fucks MC's best friend!
Mb cops set trap. They convince MC to show up somewhere and Becky Mom is nude (or something similar) and have Becky catch them. Becky gets her revenge w/ MC chubby cheeked friend. MC goes over the edge...cucked from every angle.

Reactions: Elkfood

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
I think you're right View attachment 1201112 but the reason is it for revenge or because she is blackmailed ?
Hard to tell what's going on here, because Becky is behaving very strangely. She's exposing more cleavage than she willingly shows to anyone (including Parker), which is backed up by Carl's classic 'perverted eyes' expression. If she didn't look so calm and the background didn't make it clear that this is happening in Carl's room, my guess would be that Carl walked in on her while she was changing clothes and this was a snapshot of Carl getting slapped in response.

She's allowing Carl to stare at her tits and her hand appears to be caressing him? I can't imagine her doing this willingly, so forced acceptance of blackmail is the most likely answer. This scene might be her trying to convince Carl to cheat on his best friend, which is how it will appear to him. If Carl defies his lust and refuses her, will Becky be forced to seduce someone else - like Gary the footballer, who flattened Parker when he tried to defend Becky? That would be a rather evil twist...

He even gets her best friend on side and fucks her. I doubt any of this is right but I do hope to maybe get 1 thing right.
If Parker somehow manages to get Hanni's virginity, he's going to be unstoppable at that point. :love:

Last edited:

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017
I had once seen a TV movie on a related topic. But the case was a little different. A couple broke the red light and was noticed by a psychopathic cop. In his own way he began to blackmails the couple in order to fuck the woman. I have forgotten the title of the film.
Uh, I'm gonna need for you to think a bit more harder and remember the name of the movie. :D
Or any details. This got me intrigued.

Reactions: Qixoni and larp66

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guys how many months it takes between every update ..? is it regular months or just unknown random months ?

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
guys how many months it takes between every update ..? is it regular months or just unknown random months ?
The updates are not regular, and they've varied quite a bit - as short as 2 months, as long as 6+. As was mentioned earlier in this thread, Rich polled his subscribers some time back, and they preferred the release of "whole chapters" rather than "release what you have on a given day."

There have already been three teaser images for this chapter, which is more than usual, so possibly there's more content in this chapter than in some of the previous ones. That could explain it taking a while.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
The updates are not regular, and they've varied quite a bit - as short as 2 months, as long as 6+. As was mentioned earlier in this thread, Rich polled his subscribers some time back, and they preferred the release of "whole chapters" rather than "release what you have on a given day."

There have already been three teaser images for this chapter, which is more than usual, so possibly there's more content in this chapter than in some of the previous ones. That could explain it taking a while.
I prefer quality over quantity every time. Take your time, Rich.

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
She's like a shark looking for her victim
Reminds me of this scene from Pirates of the Caribbean. Difference being that the mermaids from Whitecap Bay are invariably vicious, man eating monsters - who look a lot less threatening than Becky's mother! I'm not sure if she's testing Parker to see if he's worthy of her daughter or just using him for entertainment, but he's in for a world of hurt if he gives in. Given that he's a teenage male who's shown increasing signs of blue balls and frustration over the last few chapters, I think its only a matter of time before he accepts her offer and ends his relationship with Becky, unless her blackmailer wrecks it first.

c2d3357c4c41285c03101f421c1e4458.jpg

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes