VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

NAME OF THE GAME - Original Size: 1.93GB

Download Win (98.2MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RichLapaz

Feb 11, 2018
View attachment 111338
Overview:
In this game you take on the role of a successful playboy seeking more from a relationship. You will meet the love of your life who has 2 teenage daughters. Your choices will affect the stories path, so will you choose to remain faithful to this woman or will your playboy life be too difficult to leave behind?
Thread Updated: 2019-08-14
Release Date: 2019-08-12
Developer: MoleMan
Censored: No
Version: 7.1
Language:English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac (7.0): - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

View attachment 127171 View attachment 111339 View attachment 111340 View attachment 111341 View attachment 111342 View attachment 111343
This garbage crashed my computer. I had to restore from backup. Download at your own risk.

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
v7.0 to v7.1

Made by using unrpyc, and Winmerge diff between versions.
thank you

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Might even stand-up the Mom (hopefully that's a choice). If not will continue to use her for the daughters :-]
Right now any choice that loses the mom such as banging the bar girl in the toilet results in a game over, so we are kind of tied to her. Hopefully we do get a choice down the road. I wouldn't mind (or in fact might prefer) getting with someone else (like The Ledges manager) or have a "remain as a playboy" ending.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
I think every character in this game are lovely even that MC's old Secretary. :p
Its sad that MC have to break things up with that bartender girl (sorry can't remember her name), But i understand that managing her character in the story would be hard and maybe meaningless too. I wonder if Dev included her to fill the sex scene in the first release :D
^ (I was wrong :p)
It also surprises me that this game doesn't have romance tag cause the game is quite romantic :unsure:
So far my fav are
Elie, aah Perfect waifu
Alice, again perfect waifu :p hope next update will have more content of her.
Samantha, is she have daddy issues ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well I have a question for dev MMstudios, is there any possibility of pregnancy/pregnancies in future ? :p

Last edited:

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
I think every character in this game are lovely even that MC's old Secretary. :p
Its sad that MC have to break things up with that bartender girl (sorry can't remember her name), But i understand that managing her character in the story would be hard and maybe meaningless too. I wonder if Dev included her to fill the sex scene in the first release :D
It also surprises me that this game doesn't have romance tag cause the game is quite romantic :unsure:
So far my fav are
Elie, aah Perfect waifu
Alice, again perfect waifu :p hope next update will have more content of her.
Samantha, is she have daddy issues ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well I have a question for dev MMstudios, is there any possibility of pregnancy/pregnancies in future ? :p
I will answer the rest when I get off work but I wanted to say this now...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I actually liked this game but still had an issue that hit a few times but I forget where exactly it happened and it was when I named the girls and it used a default name despite what I had typed and now that I think about it I do not remember it saying the default names when asked what they were named like this (*default Name here*)

Other than this I think this game has potential

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
New to the game. In the changelogs, I only see mention of 3 'intimate' scenes in v5.0.
Is that all?
I saw a comment above that you can get a game over by 'banging the bar girl in the toilet', so I assume that's one of the three along with the end the 5.0 talks about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
New to the game. In the changelogs, I only see mention of 3 'intimate' scenes in v5.0.
Is that all?
I saw a comment above that you can get a game over by 'banging the bar girl in the toilet', so I assume that's one of the three along with the end the 5.0 talks about.

Last edited by a moderator:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Played this for the 1st time an I enjoyed it a lot. Looking forward to being a bad boyfriend an ravaging some girlfriends daughters lol then I need to go an get me a burger :) an dangle my fry.

• Haha
Reactions: MMstudios

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just played and wow i feel shitty for the blackmail thing, i mean usually it doesn't bother me but I'm potentially destroying a family so I'll chill on that.

The Mom is gorgeous so i might just go straight pure and don't mess with any of the other women ( :ROFLMAO: i can't even say that with a straight face).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Things were going well until the end of the update.

I'm a romantic, I like romance stories.

Then he goes and sticks his tongue in his girlfriends daughters mouth.....

That's going to go down well .... not really.

So that relationships practically over before it's got anywhere.

Felt pretty quick to destroy a relationship so thoroughly but it's the devs story.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Things were going well until the end of the update.

I'm a romantic, I like romance stories.

Then he goes and sticks his tongue in his girlfriends daughters mouth.....

That's going to go down well .... not really.

So that relationships practically over before it's got anywhere.

Felt pretty quick to destroy a relationship so thoroughly but it's the devs story.
As I mentioned previously, it was a moment of weakness (has happened to many of us). You will have the option to pursue or not going forward.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes