VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
I almost had a heart attack lol

I looked up this game in the search bar and it was sandwiched in between two abandoned games and my eyes played tricks on me thinking this was abandoned

Not going to lie i was really sad for a few seconds until my eyes adjusted with my brain and cleared everything up

Keep up the great work i love this game

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey everyone,

Haven't done one of these in a while. I imagine all of you are dealing with this Covid mess as well as I am. Also, many of you may know that I have big move coming up. I have spent the last month or so selling off most of my possessions and my move (that has been 2 years in the making) is finally here. In 2 weeks I am moving south to a new state and to start my new life. Once settled, I will finally begin to have some semblance of a normal schedule so I can really start to work the game.

As for this update, the state I am moving to is requiring all new people to quarantine for 2 weeks upon arrival. So basically, I am going to be locked in a bedroom for 2 weeks with nothing but time. I have about 300 renders complete with about 100 to go. Many of those will be done before I leave in a couple weeks and I can spend my quarantine time doing the large amount of coding and writing that I have left.

I know it has been a long time since my last update, but this one will in essence be the size of 2 updates. Typically I run updates with around 200 renders, and this one will be over 400 with far more choices than I have had to date. In addition, you will be introduced to 2 more ladies. I appreciate so very much those of you that have stuck with me during this hectic time, and I hope this update will be worth the wait.

Cheers and stay safe!

MM

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018

Hey everyone,

Haven't done one of these in a while. I imagine all of you are dealing with this Covid mess as well as I am. Also, many of you may know that I have big move coming up. I have spent the last month or so selling off most of my possessions and my move (that has been 2 years in the making) is finally here. In 2 weeks I am moving south to a new state and to start my new life. Once settled, I will finally begin to have some semblance of a normal schedule so I can really start to work the game.

As for this update, the state I am moving to is requiring all new people to quarantine for 2 weeks upon arrival. So basically, I am going to be locked in a bedroom for 2 weeks with nothing but time. I have about 300 renders complete with about 100 to go. Many of those will be done before I leave in a couple weeks and I can spend my quarantine time doing the large amount of coding and writing that I have left.

I know it has been a long time since my last update, but this one will in essence be the size of 2 updates. Typically I run updates with around 200 renders, and this one will be over 400 with far more choices than I have had to date. In addition, you will be introduced to 2 more ladies. I appreciate so very much those of you that have stuck with me during this hectic time, and I hope this update will be worth the wait.

Cheers and stay safe!

MM
Thanks for reposting here. :)

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes