KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone else having probs getting preggo? I've had lots of dudes give vag cumshots, but haven't gotten preggo once including from the 3 guys in the alley. Is it bugged?
No it'll happen, just have to keep doing it. Ended up with the bug where she was pregnant, and in the uniform that required her to go to the Old Man's house, but you can't because when pregnant you have to go to the hospital.

Save often.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
No it'll happen, just have to keep doing it. Ended up with the bug where she was pregnant, and in the uniform that required her to go to the Old Man's house, but you can't because when pregnant you have to go to the hospital.

Save often.
Yup, it's a known bug I've already listed in the Read Me. No need to save often for that reason alone, but given H-RPGM games, you might as well just save often anyway.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Can I walk naked?
Not in the original game, nor in my translation patched one.
However, a user kindly modded a version where you can walk around naked (search this thread for it). I can't vouch for the coding since I haven't played it nor coded it, but you can try it if you want.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
orichalcum bugged
already got it from the town well
cant submit it to the blacksmith

edit : nvm, need oric AND the rusted sword from demon castle

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
orichalcum bugged
already got it from the town well
cant submit it to the blacksmith

edit : nvm, need oric AND the rusted sword from demon castle
Oh really? That is a surprise, does the supreme sword, or whatever it is, make the fight any easier? I beat the Demon Lord without it and didn't really struggle much. Just wondering how that works out...and how you knew to get the rusted sword.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
Oh really? That is a surprise, does the supreme sword, or whatever it is, make the fight any easier? I beat the Demon Lord without it and didn't really struggle much. Just wondering how that works out...and how you knew to get the rusted sword.
definitely easier
but in the end just number modifier
no special scene like "oh the hero is holding the special sword"

rusted sword is in the demon castle
the easy way is, open all the barrier
once u have the point of no return / demonking fight, cancel and back away, that means u opened the red crystal barier
go back down 1 stair (or 2?)
there should be a new opened way going to the right and into a new stair leading into the rusty sword

Reactions: KingsRaiden

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Have two quests I can't figure out so far:
1. Second stage of the dildo factory, they ask me to sell 100 dildos in stores, but even after running all over the map I can't find anything or anywhere to sell them?
Nvm this one, was just me being stupid and not realizing that I should interact with the same people I always get sexually harassed by, their heart-symbols just changed their meaning during this quest.

2. Catching octopus, after the old lady tells me to capture octopus within 2 minutes under sewer grates, nothing happens, no timer starts or anything, I've tried looking over the only two sewer-grate looking things in the district but can't interact with them in any way.

Am I just missing something am I encoutering bugs? I am running it on Linux with nwjs so it maybe something got messed up there?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Have two quests I can't figure out so far:

2. Catching octopus, after the old lady tells me to capture octopus within 2 minutes under sewer grates, nothing happens, no timer starts or anything, I've tried looking over the only two sewer-grate looking things in the district but can't interact with them in any way.

Am I just missing something am I encoutering bugs? I am running it on Linux with nwjs so it maybe something got messed up there?
The Sewer you need to get to the Sewer in the western most section, and go in, before the timer starts. So you don't waste time getting there and then fighting octopi.

Reactions: AnotherMike
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes