Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Well, it could be made a little bit different, if you insist. For example, Monica goes through so much humiliation and abuse that she kind of loses it. Like a mind break. A bad end. Monica becomes fuckmeat.

I wonder what's the plan after finishing the game?
Decent Monkey is gonna close that Patreon account and concetrate his attention on two other games? Or he'll just start developing some another vanila game that will work well with Steam rules? Somehow I doubt that he'll start making something similar with Fashion Business, that is a female protagonist game with the main focus on humiliation and corruption.
Did he share his ideas on his discord or whatever?
nope. FB like games not finance popular.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I have signed the 7th contract with him. Also the contract with Jane. And even though I've eaten at the hotel several times with his ticket, the Dinner at a restaurant with Jane ticket step is still open.

What am I missing?
AFAIR, this quest doesn't commit to anything and is not a trigger for anything. You can just send Monica off with this ticket and she can eat at the restaurant. That's it for now.
I refused to give my stranger a BJ. However, the quest is still open. According to the walktrough I can meet Perry near the prostitutes and still catch up on the quest. But she never does.

Well at least this is a known bug that will hopefully be solved sometime.
See FAQ (1.4.15).

And at the very end Go to the gym with Betty" is still open.

What am I missing now? And how do I get it?
This quest cannot be completed in ep2, it will continue in ep3.
And a question at the end:

What is the end of episode 2 anyway? In episode 1, all I had to do was lie down in the basement of the villa. I haven't been able to find an ending in episode 2 yet. Does it exist?

Thanks in advance :cool:
See FAQ (1.3.5)

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Well, it could be made a little bit different, if you insist. For example, Monica goes through so much humiliation and abuse that she kind of loses it. Like a mind break. A bad end. Monica becomes fuckmeat.

Decent Monkey is gonna close that Patreon account and concetrate his attention on two other games? Or he'll just start developing some another vanila game that will work well with Steam rules? Somehow I doubt that he'll start making something similar with Fashion Business, that is a female protagonist game with the main focus on humiliation and corruption.
This story with out the early Bardie content is fairly tame compared to most VN's I have no doubt a new game along these lines would not have an issue. Bardie with his lets say questionable age did this game in on steam.

Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

Come on mate. I'm not insisting on anything. If DM writes an ending to the basement quest with her growing to like it, there not much I could do about it other than call it out as poor.

On the future of his Patreon page after completing the game, your guess is as good as mine. I haven't been on the discord in over a year and pretty much get most of my information on the game from this thread. If he did start another game under his Decent Monkey alias there would be no chance of a steam release, as it was his account that was banned not just the game.

Id like him to go back and clean up some of the messy parts of the game in ep2 after the game is finished. Something like a "directors cut" that streamlines a lot of the ideas and proposed scenes that were to come in future updates but were never implemented. Maybe re-think the games economy once the game is done so the amount of money she earns or the amount of corruption gained is better balanced. Some extra dialogue for when Monica repeats any of the Photo-shoots so the game acknowledges that she has already shot in that outfit. A combined ep2 and ep3 I would welcome. Only issue is the removal of Bardie that this version would no doubt have.

The other part of ep2 I find now as a big missed opportunity is the scenes with Steve when Monica blows him for Victoria's $5000. These scenes as they play out are just dull after the first or second deal. What would have worked better is if Steve insisted that Monica takes him deeper each week if she wants to earn her $5000. We could of had a gradual set of scenes with Monica being trained to deepthroat Steve with her managing to equal Mailey's talent by the end of the seventh deal. It is however the way it is and I don't think he will change it now.

As to what his actual plans are I have no idea.

Reactions: Gerwazy

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
The other part of ep2 I find now as a big missed opportunity is the scenes with Steve when Monica blows him for Victoria's $5000. These scenes as they play out are just dull after the first or second deal. What would have worked better is if Steve insisted that Monica takes him deeper each week if she wants to earn her $5000. We could of had a gradual set of scenes with Monica being trained to deepthroat Steve with her managing to equal Mailey's talent by the end of the seventh deal. It is however the way it is and I don't think he will change it now.
The world of missed opportunities is a bittersweet place. It can be a nice place to visit sometimes, but I wouldn't want to live there.

That being said, I do think that alternate dialogue when repeating a scene or progression through stages of a repeatable scene are both good ideas, and it's a pity that it wasn't done that way.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
You are the rude one, not him. The help you need is already in this thread. This question has been asked probably hundreds of times. The answer is available if you will search or read the F.A.Q. To not do the most basic work on your own to find your answer is disrespectful to all of the people who have been helpful in the past by answering this same question over and over again.

He did help you. The search button is what you need to use to find your answer.

Hope you learn to think and make just the smallest effort to find your answer before you insult the people who have helped in the past.
OMG! You really are stupid aren't you? Do you really think that I didn't first try to find if someone answered that? Go check yourself to the doctor please! Of course I first try to find if someone explain how to do it and if I already find it I will not ask for help! Do you really think that everyone here is asking for help without first trying to find how to do it? Then you are more stupid then I though! People like you are the worst - think they know everything about anyone and what type of people they are and because of that you are expecting that they don't first try to find how to fix their problems by themselves before asking for help! Just because most of your friends or people you know are like that doesn't mean everyone is! And just because someone else before asked you the same question doesn't mean you should be rude to the next one who ask you that just because you are in a bad mood!

By the way - here are already 1473 pages with comments - you don't expect me to stay whole day and read hundreds of pages when I have other stuff to do,do you? 5 to 10 pages are acceptable but hundreds are not and if you think that I didn't see that new added "Extras" in the main page where right under the links with the new version is suppose to have link to "activate extras" then you are wrong - of course I see it but there's obviously a problem there because after clicking on it it takes me to a page from where i'm suppose to copy some website link and go to that website but at that site it's say that the file was removed and there is nothing! But I guess you didn't even try to find that and instead the only thing you know is how to act rude to other people and be a jerk!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
you should read the FAQ many of your questions are answered there
Well, now I nearly finished episode 2.

There are two more options to do. First the optional Marcus Quest, next the Appartement in the slums (at first I decided against her. but that can still be done :cool:)

But there are 3 quests that I couldn't solve. I'm curious if someone can give me some information:

there are 2 Appartements in slums
and since you say
(at first I decided against her. but that can still be done )

i suppose it's living with julia you mean
there are a lot of quest in that one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it never finish in eps2
i think it¨s solved in patreon version but that one is without bardie
a solution are in FAQ
gym with Betty is continued in eps3
And a question at the end:

What is the end of episode 2 anyway? In episode 1, all I had to do was lie down in the basement of the villa. I haven't been able to find an ending in episode 2 yet. Does it exist?

Thanks in advance :cool:
there is no end in eps2 also stay in FAQ
check inside the spoiler i wrote in there to

Last edited:
Reactions: exazubi

aieljenn

Feb 25, 2022
got to the scene where you ask bardie permission to eat breakfast. at the end of it another scene triggers where monica and bettie are called in bardie's room. a choice appear in this scene but whatever i choose i get a error page. is this a bug? i downloaded episode 2 actually in first page and already read faqs and searched this thread but nobody seems to talk about this. any help?

aieljenn

Feb 25, 2022
got to the scene where you ask bardie permission to eat breakfast. at the end of it another scene triggers where monica and bettie are called in bardie's room. a choice appear in this scene but whatever i choose i get a error page. is this a bug? i downloaded episode 2 actually in first page and already read faqs and searched this thread but nobody seems to talk about this. any help?
nevermind, got a suspect they had to be same level to proceed, now works fine!

Reactions: vimmers

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
OMG! You really are stupid aren't you?
Says the person who couldn't figure out how to read the F.A.Q.

Do you really think that I didn't first try to find if someone answered that?
You tried hard, did you? You didn't try clicking on the F.A.Q. link in the OP, though.

If you had, you would have found your answer in 1.5.9 through 1.5.12.

By the way - here are already 1473 pages with comments - you don't expect me to stay whole day and read hundreds of pages when I have other stuff to do,do you?
Why do you think the F.A.Q. exists? It's because it's needed for a game this old with a thread this long. There needs to be a place where frequently asked questions can be compiled with their answers. And Stan5851 has very helpfully done that little thing.

But I guess you didn't even try to find that and instead the only thing you know is how to act rude to other people and be a jerk!
If I ever need help figuring out how to be a rude jerk, I'll be sure to ask you for advice. You seem to have it down to a science.

He had no time for such stupid things like checking links.
But had time to write a lot of text...:KEK:
And somehow we're the stupid ones?

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Id like him to go back and clean up some of the messy parts of the game in ep2 after the game is finished. Something like a "directors cut" that streamlines a lot of the ideas and proposed scenes that were to come in future updates but were never implemented. Maybe re-think the games economy once the game is done so the amount of money she earns or the amount of corruption gained is better balanced. Some extra dialogue for when Monica repeats any of the Photo-shoots so the game acknowledges that she has already shot in that outfit. A combined ep2 and ep3 I would welcome. Only issue is the removal of Bardie that this version would no doubt have.

As to what his actual plans are I have no idea.
While I certainly agree that many things in the game can be improved and so on, I don't see any reasons for Decent Monkey to do it. I mean if he could release it on Steam, that would make sense. But since it is not possible, what is the point? It would take a lot of time with no money reward. Maybe some of those Japanese sites? But he would need to translate the game into Japanese. No easy task. And I have no idea how profitable such a thing could be.

And I think it doesn't make sense according to the logic of the game for Monica to repeat any photoshoots. It is done once, published in the magazine and that is it. Why repeat it again? There is no reason. Maybe if Decent Monkey would add some additional shots into each of them, more explicit one, maybe it would be reasonable to do some of them twice (like Monica says that she needs more money and so Biff agrees only on the condition of shooting something hotter). But just adding a few lines of dialogues won't do.

Actually, I see more opportunity in Bardie's storyline. Decent Monkey can ask his patron whether they want to see and if they vote for it, he can distribute that DLC through his website, not directly through his Patreon account. I doubt that he is interested in it, but at least it makes some sense since many people love that storyline.

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes