Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Her plus bigger boobies me likey very much :3

also: this upcoming update sounds to be massive wow! Just hope you can get rid of Victoria now and you can play more with Melanie :3 (if that’s the case in the last update I am sorry didn’t play it to have a higher chance to have more Melanie scenes in it ^^)
Well, the last update contained great Melanie content, but regarding Victoria, well ... ehm ...

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Johny bhaiya

Jul 3, 2019
I dont think they should get rid of Victorie,if they should get rid of someone,is Marcus,I really dont like that guy and his scenes.
You have a point but everything happened to Monica is because of Marcus. So you can't get rid of him at all. Maybe in future monica kills him..

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
You know it will be prisoner #5.... he doesn't even have a name!! Honestly I dont enjoy Marcus's scenes but he is a necessary evil. We do need him to pop up every so often to remind us why Monica is doing all this. Also I really want to hear more of the story and that probably only comes from him.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
You know it will be prisoner #5.... he doesn't even have a name!! Honestly I dont enjoy Marcus's scenes but he is a necessary evil. We do need him to pop up every so often to remind us why Monica is doing all this. Also I really want to hear more of the story and that probably only comes from him.
Exactly. In v13 Marcus will appear again and the story continues, of course. Sure, not everybody is into everything this beautiful game can give us, but it's necessary to cover a pretty wide range of stuff. This way, nearly everybody can find something he likes. Also, you can skip lot's of things if you absolutely don't want to play it. Also Marcus scenes can be skipped, btw.

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
I usually do skip through Marcus scenes, but this time I will probably go through them to catch the story. I think DM did an amazing job on the story. Heck DM did an amazing job on the entire game, kudos to DM!

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I really like this game... Monica is superb, and some scenes are very hot... But all this cliks and stucks are a little frustrating.

Reactions: ray3dave

Xilionlol

Oct 11, 2019
heya folks :) Whats going on with old good and best fu***r in this game, Mr.Steve? I hope there will be more hot scenes and i really miss him :)

Reactions: Priappus

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I dont think they should get rid of Victorie,if they should get rid of someone,is Marcus,I really dont like that guy and his scenes.
well... at least optional? I don’t want that about 80% of Melanie‘s scenes are with this girl personally.
More Melanie content sounds great unless most of it is with vic again...

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes