Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
But now only scripting has to be done. Animation are 100% done
Nevertheless, the scripting still is a lot of work. DM works really hard every day to finish the game, but it will take some more days to complete it and to test the new version. So, please have some more patience, v13 will come soon, but don't expect the release this weekend.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Nevertheless, the scripting still is a lot of work. DM works really hard every day to finish the game, but it will take some more days to complete it and to test the new version. So, please have some more patience, v13 will come soon, but don't expect the release this weekend.
Monica releases her frustration on a punching bag
Punching bag.gif

Last edited:

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
For someone just starting I can see there's a clear divide between running the MC as a bitch or more sympathetic.

The real question is, which of these stances provides the most content?

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
For someone just starting I can see there's a clear divide between running the MC as a bitch or more sympathetic.

The real question is, which of these stances provides the most content?
If you want more sex scenes then the best way is a total bitch with a lot of corruption. :D

Reactions: Priappus

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
the story needs characters like marcus and vic, im totally fine with them :)
That's right! The two of them are characters who give this story what it is and that is Monica's fight and more or less everything that happens, happens because of them. What I still hope for is that Victoria will end up on the Farm in the end! :LOL:

Reactions: Wild Red
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes