Mata3

Mar 6, 2019
Hello
I am having a problem with the Shiny Hole progress.I reached the point where Molly accused Monica of stealing her tips,and now I can't make any money there because Ashley takes all of it.Everytime I go in the dressing room,Molly is the only other person there,and when I click the option to dance with here,it says that I need to complete all the dance moves.Problem is,I already did that (27 out of 27 dance moves),but clicking the options just starts a monologue where Monica says she will never apologize to Molly.Any idea on what I have to do?Claire is never in the dressing room.so I can't convince her to dance with Monica.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hello
I am having a problem with the Shiny Hole progress.I reached the point where Molly accused Monica of stealing her tips,and now I can't make any money there because Ashley takes all of it.Everytime I go in the dressing room,Molly is the only other person there,and when I click the option to dance with here,it says that I need to complete all the dance moves.Problem is,I already did that (27 out of 27 dance moves),but clicking the options just starts a monologue where Monica says she will never apologize to Molly.Any idea on what I have to do?Claire is never in the dressing room.so I can't convince her to dance with Monica.
Sounds like somthings wrong there, unfortunately. Try to load an older save and if that doesn't work, reset the Shiny Hole quest. I know it's a pain in the ass, but most likely, your game got corrupted.

Mata3

Mar 6, 2019
Sounds like somthings wrong there, unfortunately. Try to load an older save and if that doesn't work, reset the Shiny Hole quest. I know it's a pain in the ass, but most likely, your game got corrupted.
Alright,I will see what I can do,thanks.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How do I reset the Shiny Hole quest?
you can only do that in latest version+patches
you need to talk with claire when she are in chiny hole
let her oil monika then talk to her again and ask if she will dance

when you enter chiny hole first look who there dance
if molly leave hole and come back next day do that until claire are there

have you stole the tips and had those 7 scenes with joe and ashley

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes