EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
WT.png

Overview:
The game name (Featuring Detective) itself gives you a clue about what the story is based on. Talking of the details, It's about Claire; a 19 years old teen who was kept waiting on her 17th birthday by her dad who never intended to return back. The poor child kept waiting and right on her next birthday she lost her mother who was quite a famous detective. The specific reason for the death of her mother was never verified. Now she's just left with numerous questions to find answers to. Play as Claire and help her find the answers while quenching your own curiosity about the mystery. Take decisions on her behalf and progress the story accordingly. I can assure you, thy's journey in the game is going to be mesmerizing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-30
Release Date: 2021-12-30
Developer: Flower of Evil -
- -
Censored: No
Version: 1.30
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Compressed: WIN/LINUX/MAC * - ANDROID *
Others:
- TORRENT *

Incest Patch: * - *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

5.png 51.png 98.png 121.png 156.png 188.png 246.png 256.png 318.png 333.png 371.png 394.png 411.png 432.png 449.png 493.png 505.png 593.png 527.png 535.png 568.png 570.png 591.png 644.png 728.png 793.png 853.png

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game has potential, the amount of content is decent, enough for a few hours gameplay. The renders are nice, it could have more animations, tho. The writing is honestly better than I expected, there's a solid and smooth-flow english writing.

The story is good, but the lack of sexual content dissapointed me, it's all teasing so far (kissing, hugging, voyeurism, accidentally falling on boobs, ...maybe handholding in the next update? lol)
The amount of tags made it look promising but I feel most of them are unjustified with the current content, despite these lackings I definitly play the next update. (y)

The game name itself gives you a clue about what the story is based on.
In the absence of good cases to take, our intrepid detective found better places to investigate.

36.jpg

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Good pictures, but the tags seem a bit sparse. I guess there's more content than oral sex.

Looking at the pics I see [graphic violence] (#7) and either [vaginal sex] or [anal sex] (#9 & #10).

Edit: Tags have been adjusted. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Curves, filter bloom ON & regular sized dicks.. well, I'm interested.

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Good pictures, but the tags seem a bit sparse. I guess there's more content than oral sex.

Looking at the pics I see [graphic violence] (#7) and either [vaginal sex] or [anal sex] (#9 & #10).
Updated the 'Genre' section.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The text gets cut off.

screenshot0001.png

Then we get that:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 376, in script
    with fade(.5)
TypeError: 'MultipleTransition' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 376, in script
    with fade(.5)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1682, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2663, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3570, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)
TypeError: 'MultipleTransition' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Featuring Detective 1.0
Fri Jun 11 22:46:03 2021
The lighting is a bit strange ... overlit and bloomy - and with not enough contrast... and some sepia tint? ... everything looks a bit dirty. When you want that overly bright and shining highligh style, then commit to it and dont half ass it ^^

screenshot0002_mod.jpg screenshot0003_mod.jpg screenshot0004_mod.jpg

Then we get more generic renders later on - but all quite grainy, but the lighting is gone. So maybe the dev saw that this look didnt work.

screenshot0005.png

The story is ... yeah ... She wont advertise her "agency"? And how should anyone know about it then? There is no way around advertisement - especially for a business like hers.

Then everything just happen and you dont have that many choices - she just gets played by every male around her ... except that beta assistant? (I guess?).

The girl looks nice, but the rest is not that well done. There is potential, but its short and the grainy renders let me assume that the machine of the dev is not that great, so I doubt we will see huge update or much better renders.

All in all its ... ok? ... nothing terrible - just quite generic and not really well executed.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes