May 27, 2017
i just gotta say .. well 1st off this post will probably get deleted .. well anyways ...
everytime i see this title in updates or whatever .. i keep thinking it says ... fucking food truck .... sorry .. i don't know why :oops:
I always misread it as Food Fuck Story, which isn't too far from an alternative title. Or it could be the title for a food fetish related game, it ain't my thing but I don't think we have one of those on F95 yet! :LOL:

Maybe I’m old but I have no clue what any of you are talking about or any references.
"So you've chosen death!" -Saruman, Lord of The Rings - The Fellowship of The Ring.
Even if you've been living under a rock or some massive titties, you've gotta watch the Trilogy!

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I always misread it as Food Fuck Story, which isn't too far from an alternative title. Or it could be the title for a food fetish related game, it ain't my thing but I don't think we have one of those on F95 yet! :LOL:

"So you've chosen death!" -Saruman, Lord of The Rings - The Fellowship of The Ring.
Even if you've been living under a rock or some massive titties, you've gotta watch the Trilogy!
I’ve heard hipsters say “You woke up and chose violence” I just figured it was some social media slang or something and no I’ve never watched Lord of the rings.

Reactions: Heretic66
May 27, 2017
I’ve heard hipsters say “You woke up and chose violence” I just figured it was some social media slang or something and no I’ve never watched Lord of the rings.
On the contrary, I've never heard of what you just quoted. "So you've chosen death!" is a popular meme, I'm not into memes or internet lingo either, but I'm a huge fan of the "Lord of The Rings". It's an award winning Trilogy movie adaptation of best selling fantasy novels of the same name by author JRR Tolkien. While Tolkien may not have invented fantasy, he certainly popularised and expanded upon the high fantasy that we know today: elves, orcs, dragons, magic, etc. If you like fantasy genre, well Tolkien is considered the father of high fantasy, you'll love the movies. Saying LoTR is a classic is doing it a huge disservice, you need to watch it at least once before you die. I cannot stress enough on how much you're missing out.

And, seems like you didn't get my reference either, "Even if you've been living under a rock or some massive titties", I was referring to your name, being a Master of Titties you would be living udder some huge mammaries! :LOL:

Reactions: House Of Black

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
On the contrary, I've never heard of what you just quoted. "So you've chosen death!" is a popular meme, I'm not into memes or internet lingo either, but I'm a huge fan of the "Lord of The Rings". It's an award winning Trilogy movie adaptation of best selling fantasy novels of the same name by author JRR Tolkien. While Tolkien may not have invented fantasy, he certainly popularised and expanded upon the high fantasy that we know today: elves, orcs, dragons, magic, etc. If you like fantasy genre, well Tolkien is considered the father of high fantasy, you'll love the movies. Saying LoTR is a classic is doing it a huge disservice, you need to watch it at least once before you die. I cannot stress enough on how much you're missing out.

And, seems like you didn't get my reference either, "Even if you've been living under a rock or some massive titties", I was referring to your name, being a Master of Titties you would be living udder some huge mammaries! :LOL:
No I got that Titty reference, I hear lots of variations of this trust me lol. I think the reference I was referring to is a NA thing that’s probably why some people on here are confused by it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So i'm just looking for a bit of clarity on an earlier post
I'll start a walkthrough as paths get more complicated, and some (later) choices may hurt your chances! In general though I want to keep the early part of the game pretty open, where you can get a feel for everyone without being locked out of options
When should we expect the transition from mostly harmless choices to meaningful ones (I.E chapter wise). Im guessing since there's no walkthrough currently it's fairly safe to manwhore and explore ?

Reactions: Mukashi

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Signatures 2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I have to chooseo_O Thank you so much for even more!!! I've added the links to your sigs and Lady Aspens in the main post :giggle:

So i'm just looking for a bit of clarity on an earlier post

When should we expect the transition from mostly harmless choices to meaningful ones (I.E chapter wise). Im guessing since there's no walkthrough currently it's fairly safe to manwhore and explore ?
Good question, and to make it somewhat simple Chapter 5 is when the choices will start to build up and matter. It will be a "choose how you want to spend your time" structure that is still very forgiving, allowing for more options than just "her or her". More complicated answer: I wouldn't say it's cut and dry, as I have to account for some strange paths that could be taken by the player, but there might be harder cutoffs for relationships coming up.

An example of this would be if someone hasn't interacted with Jade at all since Chapter 1, and then chooses to hang out with her in Chapter 5. Its difficult at this point to essentially start their relationship from nothing at the halfway mark of the game, but it's still possible. Later on though? I don't think I could get from First Time Talking -> Having Sex within the last ~ 3 Chapters, especially for her character.

What I'm working with right now is the idea that the more you interact with certain characters, the more you'll be able to do with them later, like building up your relationship with them. The threshold is different for every character(Jade is shy and needs more time, Emily is more outgoing), and to choose different endings you won't have to interact with only one character throughout the game.

Sorry this is a lot of rambling, but yeah I wouldn't be too worried yet. This is also a big thing I'd like to tweak as I put out more Chapters and get a real feel for how the game plays out. As for the walkthrough, they're hard to make look good lol, I might just try to get a mediocre one out.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Good question, and to make it somewhat simple Chapter 5 is when the choices will start to build up and matter. It will be a "choose how you want to spend your time" structure that is still very forgiving, allowing for more options than just "her or her". More complicated answer: I wouldn't say it's cut and dry, as I have to account for some strange paths that could be taken by the player, but there might be harder cutoffs for relationships coming up.

An example of this would be if someone hasn't interacted with Jade at all since Chapter 1, and then chooses to hang out with her in Chapter 5. Its difficult at this point to essentially start their relationship from nothing at the halfway mark of the game, but it's still possible. Later on though? I don't think I could get from First Time Talking -> Having Sex within the last ~ 3 Chapters, especially for her character.

What I'm working with right now is the idea that the more you interact with certain characters, the more you'll be able to do with them later, like building up your relationship with them. The threshold is different for every character(Jade is shy and needs more time, Emily is more outgoing), and to choose different endings you won't have to interact with only one character throughout the game.

Sorry this is a lot of rambling, but yeah I wouldn't be too worried yet. This is also a big thing I'd like to tweak as I put out more Chapters and get a real feel for how the game plays out. As for the walkthrough, they're hard to make look good lol, I might just try to get a mediocre one out.
No worries, this is a fine answer.

There's a few characters that i want to pursue and some i don't so as is i have many saves. I didn't see a harem tag so i kinda figured this wasn't that kinda game so i didn't want to chance things if they'd lock me out.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I'm somewhere mid chapter 2 and I feel like it's quite a rollercoaster but not due to any of the story elements. Do these camera angles stop?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here we got some pointers ... building stat points with the babes give you the rewards.

no wt for this game?

Mukashi

Food Truck Story
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
No worries, this is a fine answer.

There's a few characters that i want to pursue and some i don't so as is i have many saves. I didn't see a harem tag so i kinda figured this wasn't that kinda game so i didn't want to chance things if they'd lock me out.
No harem tag yet:sneaky:, from what I understand that requires MC and at least 3 girls having sex at once

I'm somewhere mid chapter 2 and I feel like it's quite a rollercoaster but not due to any of the story elements. Do these camera angles stop?
The camera angles persist

no wt for this game?
I'm in the process of making a pdf walkthrough, and thanks for the demos has created a walkthrough mod here

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I've only played the first chapter, but I like it so far, and it's great to see a dev actually list the assets they used in making the game :)

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes