gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
For some reason I predicted the game would be delayed. I wonder why? Haha. It’s good to see a game that had som much potential but got turned into trash finally come to an end.

mrone2001

Nov 23, 2016
I kinda confuse since i play the 0.12 version so is the FOTM1 is finished or not? T can't seem to progress with anything or should i follow the guide like every exact step on the guide to correctly progress in the game? also the FOTM2 is like the next version from FOTM 0.12? since i find it very similar with the first one.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Just end it and start a new game with melinda model..
The developer still needs a lot of practice. The Commission must also learn to write dialogues and create a good screenplay; it's not enough that they are good characters. Also, he has to buy additional daz resources : the models and environments he uses are very mundane.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The developer still needs a lot of practice. The Commission must also learn to write dialogues and create a good screenplay; it's not enough that they are good characters. Also, he has to buy additional daz resources : the models and environments he uses are very mundane.
Agree to an extent, I've always pitched to him to put in more locations or stop locking old locations in the game. Like opening the town, pond, warehouse, pool, tennis court etc as explorable places. Its hard to have so much content locked in the format the game is in when your out of new content. The artwork is already there might as well just use it.

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames
Apr 4, 2020
used to be a fan of this game and often check from time to time but this game become so predictable that what's the point go teaser? what are we teasing?, there is literally nothing new and is a grind fest with no hints or anything.
i recently got play summer time saga and let me tell you that this is game that everyone should play.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes