nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Aside from all the criticism, I say to the developer: It was undoubtedly a nice game, thank you, you entertained us for a long time I appreciate your effort. Raising the hat to you and looking for future works.

• Hey there
Reactions: Terminatorgames

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Agree to an extent, I've always pitched to him to put in more locations or stop locking old locations in the game. Like opening the town, pond, warehouse, pool, tennis court etc as explorable places. Its hard to have so much content locked in the format the game is in when your out of new content. The artwork is already there might as well just use it.
Are you advocating for this to become a sandbox? I thought people hated those.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Are you advocating for this to become a sandbox? I thought people hated those.
Not advocating or criticising. I like this game otherwise I don't think I would have made the suggestion. My opinion is simply I think there is a lot of potential wasted with so of the content locked and not enough expansion of his environment.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
used to be a fan of this game and often check from time to time but this game become so predictable that what's the point go teaser? what are we teasing?, there is literally nothing new and is a grind fest with no hints or anything.
i recently got play summer time saga and let me tell you that this is game that everyone should play.
give this a try, i have some new scenes and more on the way https://f95zone.to/threads/fotm-sex-grind.62692/page-19#post-5084945

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
used to be a fan of this game and often check from time to time but this game become so predictable that what's the point go teaser? what are we teasing?, there is literally nothing new and is a grind fest with no hints or anything.
i recently got play summer time saga and let me tell you that this is game that everyone should play.
Do you know why summer time saga game is not full screen for Android? Is it possible to make the font of this game bigger ???

kev4U

Jun 22, 2017
So question here has anyone actually finished this game? As it deserves an award just for the amount of grinding it takes to get a single scene. It doesn't help the game structure doesn't help without playing with a guide that's barely readable.

I'm just gonna quit. To much grinding.:poop:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
actually, sure ill do one for you. pick one you like and ill do it special :)
don't know how many different scenes there are with her since I didn't get that far in the original game. The only good scene I was able to trigger is with her in the cabin...but I'll take whatever scenes with her I can get!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
don't know how many different scenes there are with her since I didn't get that far in the original game. The only good scene I was able to trigger is with her in the cabin...but I'll take whatever scenes with her I can get!
ok, i have a lot on my list for the next update, but i will do what i can. and if i get a scene together i will let you know

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes