hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Weird, I found this game in the foot fetish archive post. there it said that the game contains alot of it.
well .. don't believe the tags much because .. you might find 1 very small & fast footjob scene there only ( its so fast that its almost not exist ) maybe that scene is what the tag for .. and i only got this 1 micro scene after playing for 2 weeks .. so .. the choice is yours :) you might get another micro footjob scene after playing extra 4 weeks .. i dont know

just don't trust the tags that much because its not accurate .. the tags doesn't mention NTR yet the game is full of it

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
HELLO GUYS ,, any idea how to find or buy a cigarettes for Cynthia ??

i been looking every where and im still holding Cynthia from leaving until i find the cigarette for her .. so that ill not miss the scenes :(

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
still waiting for a less grind mod :FacePalm:
bro theres a fan made game which is the same game with less grind already there in the first page of the thread free to download ( i didnt open it yet but im sure its the same game ) check it out

Joe33333

Feb 23, 2023
bro theres a fan made game which is the same game with less grind already there in the first page of the thread free to download ( i didnt open it yet but im sure its the same game ) check it out
no it contains less of the half of the game not worth it we need the whole game

Apr 28, 2021
Man played this a long time ago without a walkthrough and never finished it. Came back to it recently to try and finish it and I stopped around week 28. There is just so much grind even with a walkthrough it's not even worth it. :sleep:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
HELLO GUYS ,, any idea how to find or buy a cigarettes for Cynthia ??

i been looking every where and im still holding Cynthia from leaving until i find the cigarette for her .. so that ill not miss the scenes :(
If I remember correctly, when going to check on Barbara, you get the choice to pass by the shop and choose Yes.
Outside the Shop there's a guy standing on the right side of the screen. Click on the guy and you will get some different options depending on how advanced you are in the game.

I hope it helps.. GL

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If I remember correctly, when going to check on Barbara, you get the choice to pass by the shop and choose Yes.
Outside the Shop there's a guy standing on the right side of the screen. Click on the guy and you will get some different options depending on how advanced you are in the game.

I hope it helps.. GL
thanks for the help bro .. i did get the cigarette from the uncle in the kitchen .. because the guy in the shop is only selling urine control .. but now im stuck again in how to find another cigarette for her .. but This time guess what .. :WeSmart: >> YEEAA you guessed it .. :BootyTime: the uncle is missing from the kitchen & no where to be found .. PLUS the guy in the shop are still useless lol .. ( SURPRISE SURPRISEE .. As if the game is so easy that it needs more difficulties to be added to it )

this game makes me hate the sandbox ... like really .. and im soo tired from it right now .. and its so slow progressing .. u need to repeat the same day like 12 times to get a small new thing .. now i already give up the enjoyment my only focus right now is to beat the game as fast as possible to move on to another game .. so that i will never come back to it again

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranxerox

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Here is his next game Jen's Dilemma V24 with the same mechanics and the same bugs and worse ideas, the characters appear from the previous game but they don't know each other
yea its kinda nice to see the same characters some time in new game but the super question is :
( does it have the same amount of grinding like this one or did the dev finally learned from his old mistake ? )

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
thanks for the help bro .. i did get the cigarette from the uncle in the kitchen .. because the guy in the shop is only selling urine control .. but now im stuck again in how to find another cigarette for her .. but his time guess what .. the uncle is missing from the kitchen and the guy in the shop are still useless lol .. ( as if the game is so easy that we needs some more difficulties added to it )

this game makes me hate the sandbox ... like really .. and im soo tired from it right now .. and its so slow progressing .. u need to repeat the same day like 12 times to get a small new thing .. now i already give up the enjoyment my only focus right now is to beat the game as fast as possible to move on to another game .. so that i will never come back to it again
Now that you say it, I do recall that part about the uncle.
It's been a long time since I played.. :p
Playing the game is very tiring and time-consuming... Everybody says the same and wishes the dev would remake it without so much grinding.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Now that you say it, I do recall that part about the uncle.
It's been a long time since I played.. :p
Playing the game is very tiring and time-consuming... Everybody says the same and wishes the dev would remake it without so much grinding.
that's fine even if he didn't remake it at least lets hop he wont make the same mistake again in his future games .. its just not fun any more .. until now i don't know how to advance to the next scene

all i can do is to keep trying randomly as if im trying to unlock a freaking password :FacePalm:

Reactions: Ranxerox

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
that's fine even if he didn't remake it at least lets hop he wont make the same mistake again in his future games .. its just not fun any more .. until now i don't know how to advance to the next scene

all i can do is to keep trying randomly as if im trying to unlock a freaking password :FacePalm:
One thing I did was to download the Gallery Mod and then watched all the scenes w/o all the grinding.
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-2-gallery-mod-v5-0-scrappy.39327/post-2576912

Last edited:

Snapmunky

Jun 9, 2017
Is there ever any d size comparison to the milf’s husband in this? Or any other sort of dick size comparison with the MC? Just curious which scenes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
What's the "breaking news" that keeps me from progressing with Melinda? :unsure:o_O
around 8 pm you will find Rhonda and her mother sitting in the living room watching some TV and romantic movies .. go check them out from time to time you will find them once watching the news instead .. with uncle William

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
is there any sex scene with Maria in FOTM 2 at least ?? ..
the Dev looks like he ignores her totally i don't know why .. even she looks better than CYNTHIA to be honest

maria.png

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes