1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Subphase 1: The player is a low slave and thus needs to grind their way up by maintaining a high trust and obedience. This part of the game is slightly grind-heavy (but should be easy on a lower difficulty [maybe 5-10 minutes?]) and meant to be monotonous as we wanted to show how terrible being a slave actually was!
Is there a way to completely skip this part?

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Is there a way to completely skip this part?
It really shouldnt take too long to get past. If you really want to though, type into the console SugarCube.State.variables.player.slave_traits.trust = 100

then sleep. Then ask Shintano what you can do to help. Press Q and follow the quests. It’ll remove some story and context though.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
You had me at futa. (Even if it's quite a distance down the road.)

An important question: is it to be "real" futanari (both biological bits down below, capable of breeding as well as being bred), trans (feminine appearance, dongly parts, exit only), or both sprinkled throughout as player options or potential slaves?

I'm assuming it'll also be optional so not to incur the wrath of those that prefer a more vanilla flavoring.

Asking for a friend.

Good luck with this gloriously daunting project! Big shoes to fill, etc. etc.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
You had me at futa. (Even if it's quite a distance down the road.)

An important question: is it to be "real" futanari (both biological bits down below, capable of breeding as well as being bred), trans (feminine appearance, dongly parts, exit only), or both sprinkled throughout as player options or potential slaves?

I'm assuming it'll also be optional so not to incur the wrath of those that prefer a more vanilla flavoring.

Asking for a friend.

Good luck with this gloriously daunting project! Big shoes to fill, etc. etc.
Most likely will have functionality to get pregnant. Birth and family lineage is a bit part of free cities, so I’ll try my best to capture that. And yes just like in the original free cities it’ll all be optional

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Second verse, nearly as thirsty as the first:

Is being lead to a town focusing on sexual slavery still a wip, or am I simply not picking the correct options at the start?

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
hi, is this going to be focused on japanese culture or are we going to have a choice to build new culture like rome revivalism in old free cities

Aug 22, 2017
This sounds really interesting. HOWEVER, it also sounds like it won't really be fun until a lot more development has gone into it. I wish you the best of luck and I'll check back with each release to see how much content there is.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
having a hard time with the UI interface cant see what all my stats are rather then explain ill show you View attachment 1829637
It seems you did not read the beginning warning. Did you properly zoom out the screen? I added a bypass in the beginning for people with special browsers, but please zoom out like the title screen recommends.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
hi, is this going to be focused on japanese culture or are we going to have a choice to build new culture like rome revivalism in old free cities
The focus on Japanese culture is a plot point ONLY. Like the original FCs you're meant to be able to found your own culture. Will you be racist towards asians and crush nipon killing everyone. Or will you embrace diversity, or will you also form a supremacist regime like Shintani? That's the plan for later Phases.

Currently, there are actually more non-asian characters than asian characters. This is meant to be the case since we are positing that most asians were wiped out.

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Second verse, nearly as thirsty as the first:

Is being lead to a town focusing on sexual slavery still a wip, or am I simply not picking the correct options at the start?
Yes, since the majority of players and supporters voted on having me work on dom content, sexual and domestic slavery is WIP for now. I wanted to finish the "Path to Freedom" quest first (allowing the player to exit slavery and own their own slaves) before working on the sub-routes. That being said, there are still some of sub-events in the game -- such as being forced to lick and eat your own cum off Emily's feet (if you don't pay her fee).

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
This sounds really interesting. HOWEVER, it also sounds like it won't really be fun until a lot more development has gone into it. I wish you the best of luck and I'll check back with each release to see how much content there is.
Yes please do! You're right, depending on the type of content you like, there isn't too much right now. The game is only a month old so this is mainly to get community feedback to move FCO in the right direction! If you'd like to stay up to date, I urge you to join our for faster updates and information.

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
i tried but it doesnt work i used the ctrl and a little box went around but it doesnt stay like that and a side from that IF my screen went that tiny i wouldnt be able to read the text then ither as my eye sight isnt to good so...
i use opera browser not sure that matters?
Strange, I'll PM you

choppy346

Nov 12, 2021
Obtaining the documents through searching Shintani's room is no longer possible in version 0.0.1.7, is it a bug?
(The Family Registry is in my inventory)

mimusstudios

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
Manipulation is greyed out for me. Am I missing something?
Most actions can be done through influence. Manipulation is currently not available until you are freed which is WIP. It's meant to be a political thing for the future. Sorry about that!

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes