• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think the main issue is how its presented currently with a majority of the content being more voyeuristic in nature. I want to empasis that if thats the game you're making then thats the game you're making, don't let me change your mind, but if it is supposed to have a sizable romance, or even like the other person said more poly relationship then you should really ramp up the role that our player character plays. As currently it stands as the player fucks all the common whores in town, and the party fucks everyone else.
Funny enough this reminds me a lot of my review on the game lmao. At the bottom of this page. While its of the next game a lot of the same critiques still apply
As for additional character, there will be plenty of that. Septim canonically has a girl friend at the start of the game named Demitra. And the reason he is in the orc lands is to save her. You being faithful, or simply drifting away from her is an intended part of the experience that will change how things play out. And there are quite a few other alternatives planned for the adventure.
Are these planned as permanent party members, or just more indepth flings?
As for changing the name of your character is a planned feature once chapter 1 has been added. In fact we wanted you to be able to pick, male, female, and a few other options to make your own character. But again it falls back on too much work, too little time.
Best choice you could have made honestly. I have seen so many projects fail because they overloaded themselves with grand plans of having both sex and sexuality choice, only for them to realize, shit, im essentially making 4 different games here.

Btw do you have a discord?

Last edited:

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I think the main issue is how its presented currently with a majority of the content being more voueyristic in nature. I want to empasis that if thats the game you're making then thats the game you're making, don't let me change your mind, but if it is supposed to have a sizable romance, or even like the other person said more poly relationship then you should really ramp up the role that our player character plays. As currently it stands as the player fucks all the common whores in town, and the party fucks everyone else.
We do intend to, rest assured of that. It is simply a matter of time and work. You only have a brief talk with Celine about her religion in the stables and that took a entire day to write. At first it was an entire page of her giving a detailed run down of their ideals and principles. But it was waaaaaay too long.

So I cut it down to a clunky bite sized piece that didn't really explain much of anything and didn't feel very organic at all. So its being polished up. But it takes time to write and refine such things and especially when it comes to romance we don't want to rush anything too much.

But ultimately we just want to create a sandbox where people can have fun. If they want the romance, they can have to romance. If they want the lewd adventure, they can have the lewd adventure. That is why every lewd scene with the party companions is prompted by a choice by the player.

(with exception to the mission failed scenes which are only in the nymphomania mode)

Personally I could never see myself siding with the Stormcloaks in Skyrim. But I respect people who do.
Are these planned as permanent party members, or just more indepth flings?
Currently mostly in depth flings. I mentioned earlier we are working to expanding on Kara's story and the cat girl.
But there are two planned to become permanent companions once their story is finished.

Best choice you could have made honestly. I have seen so many projects fail because they overloaded themselves with grand plans of having both sex and sexuality choice, only for them to realize, shit, im essentially making 4 different games here.
Oh yes! It would be great to have but we'd definitely be much further behind if we did that.

gavinfoxx

Apr 14, 2018
Good question!

Complicated answer!
It can be if you want it to be.

It has always been our goal to make a purity run of the game not only possible, but simple.
Currently none of the lewd scenes are mandatory.

Do you want to play through the game being faithful to Septim's girl friend Demetra? You can do that.
You fell in love with Celine and would like to start something new with her, you can do that too. Want to have a open relationship with Celine, you can talk to her about that.

Granted this hasn't been implemented into the demo yet.

So as the demo stands right now.
If you want a polyamorous relationship the Nymphomania mode is the best place to go since it lowers the characters inhabitation and reservations they might have in the other game modes.

Like wise if you want romance and have the girls be more reserved play the regular mode where they aren't quite so eager to jump into bed with everyone.

normal mode = an adult RPG adventure

Nymphomania mode = Smutty smut smut
Well, I want smut smut smut, but mostly amongst the various members of an established friend group, and, you know, getting consent from your partners before you go play with someone. "Hey everyone, that minotaur looks cute, can I go bang him?" "knock yourself out, but we get to watch!" sort of thing. I don't think there's been an erogame that enables a 'no rape anywhere, but the core cast is suuuuper sexually liberated and existing in an obvious eroworld, but they are also really respectful of the wishes of their core group, but they all still have a ton of sex, much of it kinky in nature' playthrough as a possible thing. Most games tend to have characters that engage in lots of sexual activity take an 'exaggerated depravity' aesthetic stance, which feels to me a bit thematically limiting or one-note. I'd kind of like a game that has characters that remind me of how some of the super sexual, but still responsible, careful, and smart, people I used to know *actually acted*, lol!

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Well, I want smut smut smut, but mostly amongst the various members of an established friend group, and, you know, getting consent from your partners before you go play with someone. "Hey everyone, that minotaur looks cute, can I go bang him?" "knock yourself out, but we get to watch!" sort of thing. I don't think there's been an erogame that enables a 'no rape anywhere, but the core cast is suuuuper sexually liberated and existing in an obvious eroworld, but they are also really respectful of the wishes of their core group' playthrough as a possible thing. Most games tend to have characters that engage in lots of sexual activity take an 'exaggerated depravity' aesthetic stance, which feels to me a bit thematically limiting or one-note. I'd kind of like a game that has characters that remind me of how some of the super sexual, but still responsible and smart, people I used to know *actually acted*, lol!
I 100% agree with you.

I have mixed opinions over subverse, but I gushed over the scene where the captain asks for Lily's consent before he goes around fooling around with anyone else. And we want to implement that into the game. But we simply haven't had the time or room to do that.

The demo starts off in chapter 2, which means that the current build completely skips the characters introductions and your initial few hours with them. But a respectful and mature relationship is amazing and it is definitely something we want to build upon in the future.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I have mixed opinions over subverse, but I gushed over the scene where the captain asks for Lily's consent before he goes around fooling around with anyone else. And we want to implement that into the game. But we simply haven't had the time or room to do that
I do think that this would be a much better way to handle it the current system. Because in the current system you are continually asked, hey do you want this character to sleep with X. And if you wanted to do a run where its a pure run with one character, or even a more harem style run, this is constantly reminding the player both of how willing they are, and simply how many scenes they may be missing. A campfire talk, or something similar, placed at the beginning that would enable or disable those options showing up going forward could be something worth implementing.

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I do think that this would be a much better way to handle it the current system. Because in the current system you are continually asked, hey do you want this character to sleep with X. And if you wanted to do a run where its a pure run with one character, or even a more harem style run, this is constantly reminding the player both of how willing they are, and simply how many scenes they may be missing. A campfire talk, or something similar, placed at the beginning that would enable or disable those options showing up going forward could be something worth implementing.
That is indeed the plan! We just added the camping mechanic last weekend obviously it has a lot of work before it is truly ready. Like a lot of hours have been spent and lost trying to figure out a hades style dialogue branch where random dialogue rarely repeats itself. We sadly don't think we can do that. But hey! If we make enough money maybe we can find a programmer who can.

And a lot of the current options in the game will be tweaked as more content is added. At the moment Celine agrees to have a child for you to display the art, what kind of scenes we might be willing to facilitate, etc. Again very much a demo, its there to show things off, test a few things, refine a few things.

For example early on in the games release, you could only hand over 5 Erza hearts or 10. Now there are dialogue/variables for however many you decide to throw in, hitting the cap at 10 and if you kept going Septim will confess he stopped counting some time ago.

Once chapter 1 is added these options will change to be based on you influence with the companions. Even Morrigan who is the most sexually liberated member of the team regardless of what mode you play on, might not always be keen to leap on command.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Once chapter 1 is added these options will change to be based on you influence with the companions. Even Morrigan who is the most sexually liberated member of the team regardless of what mode you play on, might not always be keen to leap on command.
So do you plan to have two different types of infulence, for example love and corruption? Or does higher influence just mean more willing to sleep with others?

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
So do you plan to have two different types of infulence, for example love and corruption? Or does higher influence just mean more willing to sleep with others?
Different types of influence. I think it was on a patreon only update, but my favorite moral system of all time is Pillars of eternity. Which is my main source of insperation.

I like to play a mean bastard in every RPG I paly, because that is the quickest way to see how shallow the choices are. And to my surprise, my viscous villain was treated as a hero, but in a good way. Because yes he was violent, he was brutal, he was merciless! But!

He was honest!

This meant when he said turn back and leave now, people did. Because the mix of brutality/honesty made them realize if my character gave them a chance to leave, he would honor it and if they didn't take it, there would be no second chances.

Like wise I adored dragon age 2's rivalry/affection system. Because it meant that I could actually romance characters without always spaming the option that earned me the most affection. Which I feel is a failing of a lot of RPG's in general. You are just encouraged to take the option that will give you the happy ending and if you don't you get nothing.

In Dragon age 2 it often felt like I had a relationship with the companions. Because the story progressed even if they disagreed and even hated my decisions through the story. They could still be romanced but the interaction with them would be extremely different and organic in my opinion. Cause I want a bit of bite to my relationship dynamics some times.

So like many things it is not fully implimented yet. But there will small factors like how many people did you sleep with before you confessed your love to Celine for example.

Or on the contrary how little experience do you have before approaching Morrigan about a relationship.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Different types of influence. I think it was on a patreon only update, but my favorite moral system of all time is Pillars of eternity. Which is my main source of insperation.

I like to play a mean bastard in every RPG I paly, because that is the quickest way to see how shallow the choices are. And to my surprise, my viscous villain was treated as a hero, but in a good way. Because yes he was violent, he was brutal, he was merciless! But!

He was honest!

This meant when he said turn back and leave now, people did. Because the mix of brutality/honesty made them realize if my character gave them a chance to leave, he would honor it and if they didn't take it, there would be no second chances.

Like wise I adored dragon age 2's rivalry/affection system. Because it meant that I could actually romance characters without always spaming the option that earned me the most affection. Which I feel is a failing of a lot of RPG's in general. You are just encouraged to take the option that will give you the happy ending and if you don't you get nothing.

In Dragon age 2 it often felt like I had a relationship with the companions. Because the story progressed even if they disagreed and even hated my decisions through the story. They could still be romanced but the interaction with them would be extremely different and organic in my opinion. Cause I want a bit of bite to my relationship dynamics some times.

So like many things it is not fully implimented yet. But there will small factors like how may people did you sleep with before you confessed your love to Celine for example.

Or on the contrary how little experience do you have before approaching Morrigan about a relationship.
Cool cool, Btw you can request both ownership of this thread (that way you can edit the OP freely) and get the game developer tag by asking for both here. Also since you mention DA, does Origins Morrigan inspire this games Morrigan? While ther personalites are different, the name and them both being mages line up.

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Oh really!? I'll look into that later, I am a bit preoccupied at the moment but thanks for the tip.

Funny story about the name. Her original name was Morgana, named after the other famous sorceress Morgan le Fey.

But everyone kept calling her Morrigan so I just yielded under the peer pressure and renamed her.

Though a lot of her assets still refer to her as Morgana. Morgana.JPG

Reactions: RedPillBlues

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Hi DungeonPug ! :)

So to be clear once and for all (i got lost/not_sure_what_you_mean with the long response o_O:cry::LOL:.).

If we want to do an harem route where the girls fuck only the MC or group sex with MC + multiple girls (no guy)
no swinging, ntr, rape, etc....
can we ? (even with Morrigan.) :unsure:

thanks you !!! :)

Have a nice day !!!

Reactions: bruce555

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Hi DungeonPug ! :)

So to be clear once and for all (i got lost/not_sure_what_you_mean with the long response o_O:cry::LOL:.).

If we want to do an harem route where the girls fuck only the MC or group sex with MC + multiple girls (no guy)
no swinging, ntr, rape, etc....
can we ? (even with Morrigan.) :unsure:

thanks you !!! :)

Have a nice day !!!
You can yes. (y)

All of the swinging scenes are prompted by the player or game over screeens.

gavinfoxx

Apr 14, 2018
You may want to get a native English speaker to check your writing in game...

..rouge is a type of mascara, Rogue is a ne'er-do-well. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: DungeonPug

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Additonally if anyone sees a HP halver or REPORT ME! item, please let me know. Spent hours looking for it. XD

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes